[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what transphobic "RadFems" look like behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: terf.png (481KB, 568x891px) Image search: [Google]
terf.png
481KB, 568x891px
This is what transphobic "RadFems" look like behind their online profiles.
>calling trans women ugly
>>
>>8473232
She's not ugly she's just fat, looks a hell of a lot better than me anyways
>>
>>8473298
its the personality that makes radfems ugly
>>
>>8473298
Dude, she's ugly AND fat, those aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>8473298
lmao
>>
>>8473232
>radfem is fat and meh looking
>into cosmetics
>holy shit radfems are failed straight woman
>Dirt was right
>>
>>8473344
She's the sort of woman that would look attractive if she lost weight. IMO
>>
>>8473401
yes, fatness almost always is ugly and unhealthy.
>>
>>8473232
she would be pretty cute if she lost weight
>>
>>8473401
maybe with a different haircut, an hour in the sun and some experiences that change her character
>>
>>8473232
How old is she, fucking fifteen?
>>
>The fat red lipstick radical feminist look

All we need now is the huge glasses
>>
>>8474064

Oh, I'm apparently blind. She has those too. Fuck.
>>
>>8473232

I think she would look like Jennifer Lawrence if she lost weight.
>>
>>8474143

I think she would look like Miss Piggy even if she lost weight
>>
>>8473298
>>8473401
She's wearing tons of makeup.
Her face is a 5, maybe a 6 if she lost weight.
t. cis guy
>>
>>8473409
Fat is a sign of wealth
>>
>>8474151
She doesn't look like she's wearing any? And I'm guessing OP looked for the ugliest pictures they could find. She has nice features but fat disfigures your face so you can't even tell if she'd be cute if she was thin
>>
>>8474182
>She doesn't look like she's wearing any?
are you fucking blind
>>
>>8474182

She's pretty obviously wearing blush and lipstick. Probably some foundation and concealer everywhere as well because parts of her face are lit up too bright.
>>
Of course shed be wearing those stupid cat glasses. Those things are the female fedora nobody looks good in them.

Shitty person, shitty fashion sense. No surprise there.
>>
File: 1416056778707.gif (2MB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1416056778707.gif
2MB, 440x440px
>>8473232
>tfw wherever they've tried to enforce keeping trannies out of bathrooms they've only ended up harassing and spying on cis women that look like the average dykey terf
>>
>>8473232

OP is just jealous that - even at 300lbs - this fat girl is still cuter and more feminine than OP's male body will ever be able to be.
>>
>>8473232

>Erowid

Another drug addicted male has an autogynephilic delusion and gets triggered by females because he'll never be one. Shocking!
>>
>>8473298
She's ugly, inside and out.
>>
>>8473396

>this coming from a failed man with narcissistic personality disorder and autogynephilia

lol
>>
>>8475149
Yes i'm an AGP what of it? I'm actually a non transitioner.
>>
>>8474151
It's okay if a mtf person wears tons of makeup to cover up the fact that said person used to be a male, but somehow it's only wrong is someone who disagrees with your ideologies wears it
>>
>>8475130
Drugs are fun man, you should try it
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 800x611px
>>8475082

>That lesbian who got kicked out of the female bathroom cos they thought she was a trans girl

Feels good being disabled toilet master race.
>>
>>8477076
Stuff has actually happened a couple times in different places, I guess the average person paranoid about trannies think they just look like a dyke.
There was the one with short hair in the uk who sued afterwards, that younger girl in the US who was with a bunch of friends who backed up their claims but a policeman still wouldn't allow them in the bathroom after some woman complained, that woman who had another woman follow her and spy at her through the gaps in the bathroom stall door because they assumed she was a tranny, and to top it all off that large man who banged and tried to barge into the bathroom that a woman was using to make sure a tranny wasn't using the bathroom. The woman from that last one even uploaded a phone video asking the guy afterwards what the fuck he thought he'd been doing as he tried to justify his actions with "m-muh tranny menace and protecting women and shit"
>>
>Feminists are fat and ugly.
Thank you Kotaku for that breaking bulletin.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.