[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here at the stage where they acknowledge that homosexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

anyone else here at the stage where they acknowledge that homosexuality is an act you indulge in and not really an orientation and by extension of that a choice? one that has roots in psychological imprinting from childhood or other development periods.
>>
>>8472881
This is bullshit. Homosexuality is factually biological. Sage and move on.
>>
>>8472883
where is the hard proof of this?
>>
Certainly, things besides DNA can shape your sexual orientation, and in some people's cases it's much more flexible and changeable into adulthood than in others. At the same time, you don't just choose who to be attracted to. I'm bi, and as such, attracted to both men and women. For the past few years I've only dated women because I live in a pretty conservative area and don't want that headache, but I still find both men and women attractive.

Now, "orientation" may not be the best way to look at it, since it creates discrete categories and probably contributes to bi erasure as well as making people who mostly have sex with people of one gender unwilling to step outside that because it would violate their understanding of themselves as fitting neatly into a category.

But none of that means that you can just choose (not) to like men or women.
>>
>>8473003
>But none of that means that you can just choose (not) to like men or women.
I don't think it's like that but you can choose not to reinforce the attraction and effectively "become" indistinguishably straight.
>>
>>8473029
>I don't think it's like that but you can choose not to reinforce the attraction and effectively "become" indistinguishably straight.
Nah. You'll always be that fag with a beard, that fag who's delusional.
>>
>>8473029
I'm in the opposite boat. I use to be pretty much 50/50 bi, but I'm slowly losing all attraction to women. Gays use to tell me that bi wasn't a thing and that i was just confused. Either they were right or sexuality is actually fluid and changes.
>>
>>8473029
Repressing typically leads to misery and dissatisfaction. So yeah you can not "indulge" your urges but that's not gonna help anyone
>>
>>8472881
I don't care what homosexuality is, I'm gay and I want other women to ride my face.
>>
>>8472881
Nah sorry I'm not a faggot
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>8472881
>an act you indulge in

Congratulations, you're retarded
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.