[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw forever stuck in retarded AGP limbo of having body dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: autogynephilia.jpg (22KB, 578x403px) Image search: [Google]
autogynephilia.jpg
22KB, 578x403px
>tfw forever stuck in retarded AGP limbo of having body dysphoria but being too mentally masculine to even want to live as a girl
>and having no other sexuality so little incentive to have meaningful relationships
>which only makes it worse
>>
>>8472702
>body dysphoria
Okay so you're trans. AGP's literally irrelevant.
You can be a masc lady m80 don't buy into stereotypes
>>
>>8472773
>so you're trans
[citation needed]
>>
>>8472781
https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

>In adolescents and adults gender dysphoria diagnosis involves a difference between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender, and significant distress or problems functioning. It lasts at least six months and is shown by at least two of the following:

>A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary sex characteristics
Check.
>A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics
Check
>A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the other gender
Check
>A strong desire to be of the other gender
>A strong desire to be treated as the other gender
>A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender

So at least 3/6, when you need 2/6 to be trans. Congrats.
>>
>>8472789
The diagnosis is for Gender Dysphoria, not "Transgender".
>>
>>8472790
There is no DSM-5 diagnosis for "being transgender". The DSM-5 only defines gender dysphoria, which was called Gender Identity Disorder in the previous editions. The treatment for this condition is transitioning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
>>
>>8472795
Then why did you say he was trans? He has a mental illness that currently can only be treated by experimental, unproven methods like transition.
>>
>>8472863
I'm following the medical definition. Fuck off with your nonsense.
>>
>>8472702
Taking HRT might seem attractive but trust me, for an AGP it's more trouble than it's worth
>>
File: bvc6160.jpg (41KB, 486x498px) Image search: [Google]
bvc6160.jpg
41KB, 486x498px
>>8472702
>OP wanted to troll
>blown the FUCK out by facts immediately

man i kinda feel bad
>>
>>8472915
i left before the first reply but i'm here now
>>8472702
i wish i could
how to be a masc lady and not a faggy guy?
>>
>>8472899
why is that? Im agp and want to get on mones to love myself more and hate my manly features less
>>
>>8472863
It's the medical definition of trans you stupid fuck.
>>
>>8473011
it might make living as male a lot harder in many ways
>>
>>8473134
Who the FUCK wants to live as a male though?!
>>
>>8473141
Men
>>
>>8473141
i'm OP and i wouldnt mind being a fem male if it wasn't for body dysphoria and wanting to be a girl in a relationship/sexually
>>
>>8472773
>AGP's literally irrelevant.
"Okay so you're attracted to men. Being gay is literally irrelevant."
>>
>>8473134
what ways tho? I wont fail man-mode, Id need to reshape my face for that
>>
>>8473256
its "just transition" mantra
>>
>>8472702
>not having a relationship with a guy that meaningfully fulfills your meta-attraction
>>
>>8473277
you might not look like a girl but if you're young enough you definitely won't look male after a while
>>8473001
just be urself
>>
>>8473256
Okay, show me where it's mentioned here.
>>8472789
>>
>>8473327
"Okay show me where being gay is mentioned in being attracted to other men."
>>
>>8473342
Thought so. AGP is not recognized as causing dysphoria/GID by any medical authority, hence why it is not mentioned as a symptom one can use to place a diagnosis.

Good day sir.
>>
>>8473375
Thought so. Homosexuality is not recognized as causing attraction to men by any medical authority. Good day ma'am.
>>
>>8473390
Do you even realize just how stupid you sound? Homosexuality is attraction to people of your sex while autogynephilia, as defined by Blanchard, is not gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8473408
AGP is transgender. Homosexuality as defined by literally everyone except you including actual gay people is not attraction to people of your sex.
>>
>>8473302
>definitely won't look male
I duking wish, then I could've transitioned
I will look like a young faggy boy at best
>>
>>8473419
>AGP is transgender
Nope. According to Blanchard it is a paraphilia (i.e. a fetish) that causes the development of a cross-gender identity over time in some cases. That cross-gender identity is the cause of gender dysphoria.

According to the actual medical establishment, as seen by the quote from the DSM-5, autogynephilia is not a cause of gender dysphoria and thus is a useless tool in diagnosing cases of gender dysphoria. Were the typology seen as valid the diagnostic manual would mention the symptoms it presupposes and split the diagnosis by types.

>Homosexuality as defined by literally everyone except you including actual gay people is not attraction to people of your sex

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/homosexuality
"Sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex."

What are you even arguing?
>>
>>8473327
>>8473342
>the snow is white
>wrong, its cold!

all AGP debates
>>
>>8473460
>What are you even arguing?
That bisexuality exists.
>>
>>8473467
Minus one side being backed by science while the other isn't.
>>
>>8473471
What are you, a child? Of course bisexuality exists. Saying homosexuality is attraction to people of your own sex does not mean that bisexuals, who are attracted to both sexes rather than to one, aren't real. How did you even reach this conclusion?
>>
>>8473480
>homosexuality is attraction to people of your own sex
And heterosexuality is the mutually exclusive attraction to the opposite sex, right?
>>
>>8473473
>no, the snow is cold! here are 100 studies on snow temperatures

and you are still missing the point, autismo
>>
>>8473495
I'm not. I'm calling out your Blind Men and an Elephant comparison as bullshit. Not every discussion has two valid sides. This one certainly doesn't.
>>
i feel like a human vessel for a sexual fetish that's growing inside me and getting ready to burst out
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.