[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nah bro, I'm serious. If you just stick a finger up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

>Nah bro, I'm serious. If you just stick a finger up your butt and rub this little walnut shaped thing a lot you'll have, like, a super-duper huge orgasm without even touching your dick.
lol yeah right.
Fucking liars.
>>
>>8472098
You gotta use dick shaped slightly curved dildos. That's the only way I've ever managed.
>>
Its so weird how males will pee out of the same place their sperm comes from. How did this happen? Wtf.
>>
>>8472146
I'm more suprised how girls pee with their pubes on, blocking urine coming from the peehole
>>
>>8472260
That's why we wipe so much from just peeing, Sherlock holmes.
>>
how can i do it with my fingers?
i can't seem to manage it
>>
>>8472285
Then shaving stops you needing to wipe?

Why keep any hair there?
>>
>>8472305
I almost did it once with my finger but the lube in was using burnt my bum
>>
>>8472098
its a meme to trick boys into becoming gay, congrats you fell for it
>>
>>8472146
Same reason we eat down the same hole we use to breath.
>>
>>8472098
When I got really turned on I almost thought I could make it (used a dildo), but instead pee came out and then I just finished by carressing the tip of my dick inside a thong as if though I was fingering my clit. Given up on prostate stimulation now. Back to normal sex.
>>
>>8472098
It all depends on the guy. I person have never felt any noticeable pleasure from my prostate, but I love the feeling on my hole itself, so I'd probably be into anal even if I were a girl.
>>
>>8472098
I came here to make this thread
how the fuck does this work
>>
>>8474636
It is called Hive Mind
>>
>>8474636
Patience. Most str8 men lack it so they'll never experience the same euphoria women feel so w/e
>>
>>8473472
Ok but that one is actually retarded and causes people to die by suffocation. Crocodiles don't work that way, they can breathe through their nose no matter what's in their mouth, so they can't suffocate unless their nose is blocked.
>>
>>8472336
no we still have to wipe it just makes it easier if shaven unless we spread her and try to hose downward, but even then im not comfortable not wiping.
>>
>>8474714
>they can breathe through their nose no matter what's in their mouth
Humans can too
>>
>>8474722
Throat then. A crocodile can eat and breathe.
>>
>>8474734
Isn't there a rare medical condition where some people don't have an uvula? I'd imagine they could eat and breathe at the same time
>>
File: Gray849[1].png (116KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
Gray849[1].png
116KB, 600x664px
>>8474636
the purpose of the prostate is to secrete the seminal fluid that surrounds the sperm as it ejaculates from your dick. it's heavily tied into the nervous network that supports your genital region and many conditions of the prostate impact urinary or ejaculatory function accordingly.
>>
>>8474741
that's not how it works

see also epiglottis
>>
>>8474741
The uvula isn't what makes choking possible though?
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (53KB, 595x398px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
53KB, 595x398px
>>8473472
>Mouthbreathers
>>
>>8472336
My dick doesn't have hair but I still wipe it.

>>8472522
Use coconut oil.
>>
>>8474932
>but I still wipe it.
why
>>
>>8474972
Feels dirty otherwise
>>
>>8472146
I think I read somewhere that it prevents infection in your urethra.
>>
>>8476519
Yes you should urinate after sex because it prevents UTIs cause girls vagoos are disease ridden cesspools.
>>
>>8474932
i love using coconut oil and then telling the guy it is not condom safe so lets not use condoms.
>>
>>8474751
Doctor, help, I think Ive injured my prostate by ramming it too hard and too long, Im all sore and it was painful to ejaculate and to pee afterwards.
>>
>>8476569
This thread was about fingering/toys though but yeah, feels much better without :^)

Anyway I suppose you could stick with silicone lube for condom use though, never had any burning from those and afaik doesn't break condoms.
>>
>>8476803
You know the prostate actually has no nerves in it. What people are feeling when they get a prostate orgasm is actually the compression of the prostatic plexus pushing against the prostate and your dildo/finger.

For maximum stimulation you should apply a distributed, light pressure across the entire plexus. Poking your prostate is actually bad for you as you discovered and will bruise it. Stroke it, don't poke it.
You'll probably be okay, but if not see a doctor.
>>
>>8477065
>Stroke it, don't poke it.
That is excellent advice both for anally masturbating and for being a top in anal sex.
>>
File: 1496751995992.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496751995992.gif
2MB, 500x600px
>>8477065
>>8477088
>Stroke it, don't poke it.
Fuuuuuck, you've scared me away from bottoming now.
Do tops usually damage your prostate? I'm 18 and never been with a guy before.
>>
>>8477298
I've never really had guys intentionally try to ram it into my prostate. But certain positions can be painful depending on his size. I know for me I have trouble with dicks above 6 inches or so in certain positions.
I usually find the most comfortable position is laying on my belly with my ass in the air.
>>
>>8477298
>Do tops usually damage your prostate
It's not even possible, the derma of the rectum is really elastic so what hurts most is the stretch of the muscles around the anus. Just use a lot of lube, take your time fingering first (even 15m, it's cool) and then ALWAYS tell your top if it hurts. Anal sex is Not supposed to be painful.
>>
>>8477065
How come I dont enjoy dildo that much when it should give more 'distributed' stimulation but the best sensation I get from fingering or using a small toy and just have to find the right spot
>>
>>8478399
>ALWAYS tell your top if it hurts
Yep. Also, keep in mind if you can't relax your anus it will hurt for sure lube or no lube, so if you have anxiety like many of us here on 4chan you may want to give yourself "liquid courage" (alcohol) to keep your asshole from tightening up in anxiety. Do NOT use cocaine or amyl nitrate to loosen up, it is really bad for you. Stick to lube and booze. Maybe weed.
>>
>>8472098
Its actually called the gay button.
Every time its pressed it secretes a hormone called beta-fagulin which trigger the gay receptors through out the body. Repeated pressong can lead to walking funny and posting on this board.
>>
>>8479007
can confirm
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.