[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had an argument with some friends and thought I should ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 200x200px
Just had an argument with some friends and thought I should ask here.
I consider myself a pretty liberal guy. I totally support trans rights and stuff. But I wouldn't date a trans person. Does that make me transphobic or a hypocrite?
>>
>>8471946
No. Dating preferences =/= hating an entire group of people. If that were true every single gay person would automatically be a raging sexist by definition. What you get aroused by is not in your control, so all these trans people demanding that straight people fuck them are almost advocating for sexual conversion therapy in a way.
>>
I am trans and would never demand someone date/fuck me.
>>
>>8471996
Oh good. Guess the earlier ban was for the neighbours ip... should have guessed since i never go to /tv/

Anyway.
>>8471946
Not trasphobic. Just not your thing.
>>
>>8471946
No one is saying that you have to date trans women, but the fact that you don't even see them as options does seem kind of transphobic.
>>
>>8471946
Yes you beta loser, if you say one thing like trans are women and would never fuck them then there's some misunderstanding of what you're saying on your part or you're transphobic and lying to make yourself look better.

If I knew you irl I would expose you shitbird
>>
>>8472008
>>8472014
I know a lot of gorgeous trans girls, but the fact that they weren't born female is just a huge turn off for me and kills the attraction. Idk, it's a mental thing.
>>
>>8471946
If you are afraid of trans people then you are transphobic.
If you're not sexually attracted to trans people then you're normal.
>>
File: bonobolove.jpg (59KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
bonobolove.jpg
59KB, 560x373px
>>8471946
I think that if you met a girl and found her attractive, and then later found out she is trans and then you are not attracted to her, that's some lingering transphobia. If she has srs too.
Which, admittedly, is a very rare circumstance, and even if you do have reservations about trans people, you're in very good company. Because I think that most people in western society are transphobic.
>>
>>8472060
>that's some lingering transphobia

it sounds like homophobia.
like the reason he doesn't want to be with a transgirl is because she was born a man and he can't see himself being with a man even if she looks like a woman now.
>>
>>8472072
But, I said if he was already attracted to her. So, obviously he likes her in a hetrosexual sense because he didn't know she was born a boy. Until he learns she's trans.
>>
>>8471946
Good luck with bleeding vagina breeders who are shallow and mindless, all cis females are idiots
>>
>>8471946
Wow, you're like one of those rednecks your hear on Rush Limbaugh.
>>
>>8472111
Naw, seems like a typical limp wristed american male who watches network tv and listens to mainstream rap and pop and parties every night and shouts at pedestrians while driving his mothers car.
>>
>>8471946
Nope, youre welcome to have preference. Im generally unattracted the latina/SA look as it is, and I probably wouldnt ever be attracted to an FtM nor be comfortable with the roles there.

t. MtF dark skin (^:
>>
>>8471946
yeah, but no one is entitled to your boipucci anyway.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.