[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Important question. What do I wear while coming out trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0033.png (241KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.png
241KB, 700x630px
Important question. What do I wear while coming out trans to my parents?
>>
>>8471933
Nothing.
>>
>>8471933
A sequin bustier, tulle skirt, fishnet hose and 6 inch pumps.
And it helps if you're holding a wand of some sort that you can tap them on the shoulder with from time to time as if you are Glenda, the Good Witch.
>>
why do you have to come out? just slowly transition. don't you know anything about slowly subverting a culture
>>
>>8471933
Wear normal clothes don't dress up like a girl unless you're already transitioning and have boobs. Anyways what's your plan on coming out? I want to come out but holy shit is it scary.
>>
>>8471986
This.
If you want to gain acceptance you have to use the old school KGB tactics
>>
>>8471986
What if he lives in italy and literally has to tell his parents to get HRT?
>>
>>8472086
>what is self-medding
>>
>>8471952
This.
>>
>>8472044
>don't dress up like a girl

this is bad advice.
if you don't dress up like a girl then they won't take you seriously and they will just think that you are confused.
if you want people to believe you are a girl then you have to act like one.
>>
>>8472095
Some people can't just self med anon. I've ran into a decent amount of people that are in situations where it would be very hard to do.
>>
>>8471933
lingerie
>>
>>8472076
Hi /polgbt/ ;)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.