[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never go stealth and start a new life >You will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1485298800586.jpg (46KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485298800586.jpg
46KB, 750x750px
>You will never go stealth and start a new life
>You will never go back to school and start a career as the correct gender
>You will never make friends around the office who notice you're a loner
>You will never have your friends set you up with the brogrammer systems administrators who has all the same interest as you
>You will never reveal to him that you're trans on the first date only to have him reply that he doesn't care
>You will never join dev-ops and work along side him while hiding your secret love
>You will never decide to move in together and get serious about the relationship
>You will never cry into his ches because you can't give him children
>You will never be embraced firmly, yet softly as he tells you that he loves you no matter what
>You will never move to the suburbs and buy a house together
>You will never apply for an experimental zygote production procedure that mixes both of your DNA to produce a biological child between the two of you.
>You will never have your best friend volunteer to be a surrogate mother and consequently be tied to your family forever
>You will never take your kids to elementary school
>You will never go to a parent teacher conference
>You will never take your kids camping
>You will never see them off to their first dance
>You will never console them through the hardships of highschool
>You will never open an acceptance letter with them
>You will never attend your child's wedding
>You will never babysit your grandkids
>You will never grow old with your husband knowing it was all worth it in the end.
>You will never be happy.
>>
>>8471651
i don't want kids
i just want the bf and the life with him
>>
File: gun.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>8471651
>tfw this could've been possible if you had only transitioned earlier
Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>8471706
iktf
>>
File: IMAG0239.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0239.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>8471651
>never have the childhood i wanted
>never know what a fully functional pussy is
>never have to stop taking skittles
Kill me now op
>>
>>8471698
I wanna kids and a bg

But I'm a shitty human being and I wouldn't be a good father

Fuck my life...
>>
>>8471651

tl;dr

>ywn cornflakes
>>
>>8471728
pretty much

how has she been doing?
>>
My dad never did this shit. He didn't want me to go to graduation because it was, to him, a hassle. My mom was too dead to intervene.

Is this what a normal life is supposed to look like? Jesus.
>>
File: mpj by andy warhol b&w.jpg (24KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
mpj by andy warhol b&w.jpg
24KB, 321x400px
>>8471651
>You will never tap dance on Mars
>You will never have sex with Melania Trump
>You will never be on the cover of Italian Vogue
>You will never be the CFO of Snapchat
>You will never fly backwards around the earth so fast that it turns back time
>You will never be the meat in a Property Brothers sandwich
>You will never be satisfied

stop whining
you lack discipline
>>
>>8471651
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8471900
Oh fuck you!
>>
>>8471912
I simply speak the truth, nothing more anon.
I know it sucks, but welcome to being AGP.
>>
>>8471918
>wanting to live a normal, happy life that most people take for granted
How is this fetishistic? Your projection is showing, anon.
>>
>>8471936
It's not simply "just a fetish". It involves romantic, and emotional attractions as well. I highly reccomend researching more about Autogynephilia, as it's not as simple as "It's just a sexual desire."
>>
>>8471896
That's not really a good comparison at all.

The things she listed are mostly just about leading a happy normal life and form a family, something the majority of people can realistically hope for.
The things you listed are impossible for everybody.
>>
File: 1431321678025.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1431321678025.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>8471948
>PHILIA
>its not sexual
>>
>>8471948
>m-muh AGP ;_;
Fuck off. Wanting to live a normal life is not AGP, or else all women would be AGP.
>>
>>8471962
not being able to live this life, or any worthwhile life is really gerting to me lately. I don't know what the point of living is as a transwoman. I just feel so bad about everything. And I feel so guilty for having been born. I really just dont want to be here anymore.
>>
>>8472119
There are alternative life styles that are still worth living, anon. A lot of people just wish for a normal life like OPs, and yet end up derailing it and opting for something else in the middle for whatever reason.

You definitely don't need it to keep living. I myself don't even want it in the first place, even if I could be able to get it, I wouldn't because I have other dreams in mind.
>>
>>8471969
Misquote.
>>
>>8472183
Ignorance.
>>
>>8471651
Some days I feel like this, and I think I'll never find someone, but if I just think that and never try it guarantees I wont.
>>
>>8472194
You can stop lying when a simple ctrl_F proves the facts.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.