[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I naturally enlarge my ass to achieve the ideal trap's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: swooce.jpg (2MB, 3472x3472px) Image search: [Google]
swooce.jpg
2MB, 3472x3472px
How do I naturally enlarge my ass to achieve the ideal trap's model?
>>
Squats
>>
File: goggitee.jpg (134KB, 888x834px) Image search: [Google]
goggitee.jpg
134KB, 888x834px
>>8471593
how long/many each day?
>>
>>8471615
0, it wont make a difference
>>
>>8471535
Squats, also raloxifene (a study showed that it causes a female-typical fat distribution pattern).
>>
>>8471638
Also, I guess raloxifene would not count as "natural". For "natural" ginseng would probably not work, but you could try it.
>>
File: Legs.jpg (17KB, 470x261px) Image search: [Google]
Legs.jpg
17KB, 470x261px
squats don't directly target your glutes. they'll grow, but in proportion to your thighs and other leg muscles. it's not a girlifying exercise.
>>
File: 0evUaSp.jpg (29KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
0evUaSp.jpg
29KB, 480x600px
>>8471615
Eh, I like dead lifts better myself. I usually do 4 sets of 10-ish Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I also like the hip extension machine, and the stair stepper. Cardio on off days sometimes.
>>
File: vca11OX.jpg (523KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
vca11OX.jpg
523KB, 2048x2048px
>>8471535

Warm up. Work out. Cool down.

(Use dumbells. Whatever weight you can manage. Try to build up so you don't injure yourself. I'm at about 35 pounds each side right now. The weight of what you're lifting doesn't matter so much as much as your muscles getting completely fatigued.)

Alternating lunges 3x12
Dumbbell squats 3x12
Squat pulse 30 secs
Sumo squat 3x12
Lunge pulse 15 secs each side
Hold squat position for 30 seconds
Burpees for 30 seconds

BREAK

Glute bridge 3x15 seconds each leg
Hamstring extension 3x12 each leg
Kickback 3x12 each leg
Balanced side reach 2x15 each leg
Calf raises 3x12
Burpees for 30 seconds

BREAK

Straight leg sit-up 12 reps
Leg raises 12 reps
Bicycle for 30 seconds
(Repeat cycle 3 times)

Have a 40g serving of protein and stretch for 10-15 minutes

Any questions you have feel free to ask!!!

>>8471626

Ur dumb lol
>>
>>8472023
>ur dum dum lol
>recommends things other than squats
squats by themselves suck and there's even better glute exercises then what you listed, but w/e.
corset training and cardio is better for a womanly physique than busting your ass in the gym.
>>
>>8472056

If you want to be a shitty pencil with no definition whatsoever, then yeah do just cardio. Cardio should be done in days between actual functional fitness.
>>
>>8472064
that's what hrt is for
>>
>>8472082

You're still gonna have a flat ass if you're lazy.
>>
>>8472097
so? doing all this elaborate weight training for a little bit bigger ass (and every other muscle group being proportionally larger as well) just frankly isn't worth the effort. you're already biologically male so you're muscles will grow like a male.
all those things you listed could be modified to fit in to a body weight routine that includes cardio.
>>
>>8472126

It's like I'm talking to a bag of sand.
>>
>>8472126
>you're already biologically male so you're muscles will grow like a male.

But thats wrong you fucking retard. If you are on Hormones your muscles are going to grow like any other womens does. Those woman muscle mountains you are assuming that a transwoman will turn into if she does that list of exercises, those come from an extreme body building workout with ridiculous supplements and shit because (and follow me on this one) its hard for women to obtain muscles like men do because hormones affect not only your metabolism but also your muscles and muscles that are in an estrogen dominant system perform and grow differently.
>>
>>8472023
Is that image like proof that your routine works or just picked from the Internet?
I've been on HRT for 3 months, seems like the perfect time to start doing this stuff.
>>
I was going to ask the same as OP but without the all-natural restriction. I have done exercise with minor results but i want to add fat to my butt additionally.

First i was thinking about applying an estrogen cream, there are many breast enlargement creams on amazon but the reviews are very mixed (some say no effect, others look fake) and people said that a local usage of hormones is not really possible.

Raloxifene sounds very promising but i couldnt find any Information from people who tried it. If i take Raloxifene should i also take anti androgens?

I would have thought there are lots of femboys who don't want to transition completely and avoid breast growth, what are they doing?
>>
I skateboard. Keeps my legs lean and my ass nice
>>
>>8474269
w e w
>>
File: 1482878279425.jpg (68KB, 379x782px) Image search: [Google]
1482878279425.jpg
68KB, 379x782px
>>8471535
I am running uphill/stairs. Think i got good results?
>>
>>8474434
>When you still manage to look like a man from behind.
>>
>>8474269
and your knees scabbed over
>>
>>8471668
>they'll grow, but in proportion to your thighs and other leg muscles
nigga do you want to have two fat cheeks on toothpicks? this is a good thing, get thiccc
>>
>>8474458
His ass is good, though.
>>
>>8474588
it's clear as day photoshop
>>
File: 1496673643971.jpg (126KB, 956x536px) Image search: [Google]
1496673643971.jpg
126KB, 956x536px
>>8474474
I cant deny that. But it is more for fun than fitness to me.
My palm ate pavement bad earlier
>>
File: jRWOwKI.jpg (115KB, 1242x1552px) Image search: [Google]
jRWOwKI.jpg
115KB, 1242x1552px
>>8472596

I've been doing functional fitness with some martial arts since I was 16. Top and bottom pics are two years of me starting to get really into weight lifting and meal prepping :)
>>
>>8475335
I've just been doing moderate cardio for a year and a bit of bodyweight exercise. I think I have dumbbells up to 20 pounds and if I do then I'd like to try something like what you did 'cause it's something I want more than just cardiovascular health.
>>
I'm doing squats, lunges (with weights) also leg lifts, and cycling daily. I want bigger hips and ass

anyone know side butt exercises? I'm gonna get an elastic band for that soon.
>>
>>8472023
You do the whole thing 3x per session? Is that what repeat cycle 3 times means?
>>
>>8472023
>Glute bridge

yeah this is universally confirmed to be the best ass exercise

Im against squats cause you get strong core/back which kills your waist not to mention other muscle development that make you look more manly
>>
>>8476258
What about plank?
>>
>>8476164

Yup! 3 sets, 15 reps each set.

>>8476099

Adjustable ankle weights are a hip exercises best friend. You can find a set for around $30 on Amazon.

>>8476258

Agreed. I think it's a mix of everything. The more workouts you do, the more confused and adaptable your muscles/body becomes. The more adaptable your body becomes, the easier movement becomes.
>>
>>8476806
And it's every other day you do your routine?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.