[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a straight cis male, why should I support people like yourselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 3906.jpg (125KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
3906.jpg
125KB, 900x695px
As a straight cis male, why should I support people like yourselves who would happily take away my right to expression?
>>
>>8471479
Why would I take your right to expression?
>>
I don't give a shit about taking away your right to expression. I just want to live in a society where you expressing certain things can't contribute to a political situation where people are arrested, beaten, fired, humiliated, ostracized, and so on, based on being gay, preferring things traditionally associated with the opposite sex, etc.

Basically the problem isn't you expressing things; it's the state listening to the things you express and using it's capacity for violence to enforce them.
>>
File: 1502.jpg (103KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1502.jpg
103KB, 900x1166px
>>8471529
If I hold so much authority in society over you then how do you intend to take these liberties away from me? The things you describe include a limiting of my free speech.
>>
>>8471479
>>8471610
this is really good bait btw
>>
>>8471610
Some extremists want to limit your free speech, other's don't.

Not all transgender people are extreme left.
I'm a full supporter of free speech, and I simply want freedom for all.

I don't want to take away any rights for any peoples, I just want there to be rights for all peoples.
>>
>>8471684
What about people who use their free speech to shape policy so that lots of people DON'T have freedom, though?
>>
File: 1489.jpg (164KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1489.jpg
164KB, 900x1166px
>>8471697
You mean the whole of this board?
>>
>>8471610
>You intend to take my liberties
No, mister bond, I intend for you to die.
>>
>>8471479
You don't have to and I don't want your support anyway, faggot.
>>
Lol what. Don't be a sperg. Nobody cares how you express yourself, you can be a masculine hetcis frat boy for all I care. Play football, repress your feelings to the point of alexithymia, make dad proud.

Just don't pretend your identity is the only one.
>>
>>8471697
On a debate of good ideas the winner is always the best idea.

Freedom by itself doesn't mean anything, it could mean being free to murder, free to walk naked on the street, free to shit on other people's properties. To live in a society you need restrictions so there can be order.

The basis of the debate should be on which restrictions are those, and picking a different gender role or dating your own sex aren't harmful actions by themselves, so they shouldn't be on that list.
>>8471714
Re-read the thread fisherman, the people agreeing with you maintaining your freedom of speech invalidate "this whole board" argument.
>>
>>8471610
>If I hold so much authority in society over you then how do you intend to take these liberties away from me?
(((Elites))) already do this for me.
>>
>cishet supporting lgbt people
This literally never happens.
Not literally as in figuratively.
Literally as in LITERALLY.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.