[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be (passabe) mtf >catch hsv or hpv a couple of months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: 1497700099210.jpg (411KB, 1200x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1497700099210.jpg
411KB, 1200x1145px
>be (passabe) mtf
>catch hsv or hpv a couple of months ago
>had sex twice in my life

Why shouldn't I kill myself?
>>
>>8469770
It's just warts and they can be frozen off. It's not like you've got HIV.
>>
...why would you kill yourself just over herpes? there's no STD today that's worth offing yourself over anymore, even HIV is basically tolerable.
>>
>>8469776
>>8469791

Thanks for reassuring me, anons

I just feel like my life is over and I'll never be loved by anyone

I'm a transbian on top of it all
>>
>passabe
Konichiwa Passabe-sama
Anon-sama desu
>>
>>8469814
which dirty transbian gave you the jew bumps?
>>
You had sex without a condom?
You dumb motherfucker.

Now you are pozzed for life, my man.
>>
>>8469814
herpes is one of the least concerning STDs with these things, just be courteous to your future partners.

it's a little bit of extra hassle, but you'll be fine, I'm sure.

>I'm a transbian on top of it all
I was a de facto transbian for a while, and it worked out fine. I'm sure you're perfectly lovable, anon, even with the whole posting-on-4chan thing.
>>
File: small happening.jpg (55KB, 493x600px) Image search: [Google]
small happening.jpg
55KB, 493x600px
>>8469770
Which one? HPV, genital herpes or oral herpes?

I've always dreaded getting any sort of pox. except maybe cowpox, that would be a good way to inoculate yourself in case something really nasty happens.
>>
>>8469814
>I'm a transbian on top of it all
Cis girls get vaccinated for HPV...
>>
>>8469863
most people have HPV, in fact. it's really just a non-issue. but I assume that this anon is talking about HSV.
>>
>>8469828
Dude its rude to use honorifics on yourself
>>
>>8469833

A tranny on POF. I had never been on a date before and she took me out for sushi. I really lowered my standards because she was pretty much crazy cracked out hon. I was in a really bad place mentally at the time and was self-destructive.

We kind of fooled around a bit and I put her penis in my mouth for a few seconds in a secluded area of a park.

I deserve it for being a fucking dumbass

>>8469834

I got it from sucking dick without a condom
; _;

>>8469843

Thanks anon

I've been freaking out ever since and each day I get closer to having a mental breakdown. I cry at work every day
I feel a bit better now though

>>8469856

I don't know. I'm just going off my symptoms
I've been tested since and came up negative for hiv, strep, chlamydia, and gonorrhea

>>8469863
>>8469877

I caught it from a trans girl
>>
>>8469770
>"Get well soon!"
I feel very bad for laughing
>>
>>8469904
>rude

presumptuous
ftfy
>>
>>8469939
wait, so you do have HPV, not HSV? don't even worry about it, anon, basically everyone has HPV and it's harmless. only reason to be concerned about it is if you're at high risk for certain cervical cancers (and you assuredly are not). plus you can just get the warts removed if they even persist.
>>
>>8469959
>harmless
>causes cancer

kek
>>
>>8469956
Thank you captain textbook
>>
>>8469971
you're the one schooling people on honorifics.
i just thought i could help you be a bit more precise.
>>
>>8469973
I was actually taking the piss. I think you should actually talk to Japanese to learn, and not rely on one to one textbook translations, as they tend to be inaccurate.
>>
>>8469959

I don't know what I have. I haven't been diagnosed yet

I just know what I don't have, which is hiv, strep, chlamydia and gonorrhea

I think it's probably hsv.

I'm going to go to an outreach organization and get tested as soon as I can
>>
>>8469770
Don't kill yourself you didn't catch anything worth dying over. You're still a person and people still care about you.
>>
>>8469973
>>8469904
Thank you Captain Autism
>>
>>8469997
ah. well, assume HSV, but also consider that HPV can also look pretty intimidating when it first presents.

you'll be fine either way.
>>
So would liking you be gay or not?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13242807/
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (46KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
46KB, 350x350px
I just washed my feet with a toothbrush and windex. Oh the sensation between my toes was astonishing. I came a little. Feels like heaven
>>
>>8469998

I just can't come to terms with my feelings of guilt, shame, disappointment, loss of control

I no longer feel at home in my own body. I feel like I could never smile again. I'm very pissed off at myself because pretty much after that, I kind of came to realize my true value. Having been really insecure my whole life, I really came to love myself for a while. But then the constant reminder of the symptoms pulls me back into that moment of carelessness and it kind of really sucks the fun out of life. I feel chained to a mountain like Prometheus. And every itch, twitch, or sensation feels like the eagle, pecking at me. The constant nagging is driving me crazy. When I'm on the train platform I picture myself diving down straight for the third rail and wondering how soon would my consciousness just poof.
>>
>>8469959
>only reason to be concerned about it is if you're at high risk for certain cervical cancers
It gives you cancer of the benis and throat you ignorant faggot, it isn't a woman's disease.
>>
>>8469959
You are clinically retarded my man.
>>
>>8469770
>passable

show pics or lying
>>
>>8469770
How old are you and how long on hrt?
>>
>>8469770

Did you at least get the HPV vaccines?

>>8469776

HPV can cause cancer though.
>>
>>8469939
You got it in your mouth? Hah, enjoy your alzheimers!
>>
>>8470193
>>8470318

That is irrelevant

>>8470381

I haven't. I don't have insurance so I have to find an organization with a free clinic

>>8470392

I might not even be around by then
>>
>>8470675

>I have to find an organization with a free clinic

Can't you use Planned Parenthood? I think they have sliding scale payment systems.
>>
>>8470392
Is that a thing? Like is that in any way related?
>>
>>8470772

Well, I found probably the largest hiv organization in my state. They have a program for gay men and trans people where they provide free testing and treatment

I just have to go as soon as I can
>>
>>8470796
Yes, oral herpes may be more "normal", but it's actually worse because of thems 'Zeihmers.
>>
>>8469770
During 2013–2014, prevalence of any and high-risk genital HPV for adults aged 18–59 was 45.2% and 25.1% in men and 39.9% and 20.4% in women, respectively.

A large percentage of people have hpv you retard.
>>
>>8470822
Now I'm scared of giving head and I really like that.
>>
>>8470011
Thank you captain 'too unoriginal to think of my own insult so i just repeat what others say and add autism at the end'
>>
>>8471197

t. please be patient with me for i have the 'tism
>>
>>8471231
t. Unpassing hon
>>
>be a 19y virgin
>never had any std

Why shouldn't I kill myself?
>>
>>8471314

t. can't handle the bantz
>>
Hpv is easily controlled and cured with medication. Just let it be a lesson to be more strict about condom use.
>>
>>8471646
t. Your mama
>>
>>8471750
HPV is not curable. Only 4 strains of it out of many can be vaccinated against. It's the bacterial ones, chlamydia, syphilis and ghonhorrea, that can be cured.
>>
>>8470839
Men have more high-risk HPV and HPV in general and it's girls who are routinely vaccinated?
>>
OP here
I found warts on the inside of my cheeks near my gum line

How do I stop myself from freaking out about this? I feel like shit

How can I calm myself down?

I'm clearly having an outbreak or shedding or whatever
I feel so contagious and disgusting
I feel like I have herpes all in my mouth and throat area
Also in my genitals front and back

I just feel like never smiling, opening up my mouth, or getting close to anyone at all ever again

I live with my mom and siblings
I feel I'm putting them at risk

I also feel like I gave my exgf herpes because we had sex before I had any visible outbreaks and she told me that basically after she gave me oral sex that she had a sore throat all week

I feel like the biggest sack of shit in the world
I no longer want to live, knowing I'm a walking herpes factory
How do I gather the will to live?
>>
>>8475337
go to the doctor and find out what you actually have before you freak out.
>>
>>8475344
I found a place I can get tested for hsv, hpv, syphilis but there's a waiting list that can take weeks if not months

I am broke and uninsured
>>
>>8469939
You never said which one it was, HSV or HPV. It seems like you should know this.

Anyway, if it is HPV, it doesn't really do anything to (biologically born) men, except slightly increased prostate cancer risk later in life.
>>
File: Wut.jpg (28KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
28KB, 768x768px
>>8476465
Though, if you're HRT, the prostate shrinks, sooooo... smaller target?
>>
>>8475359
get a job, typhoid mary
>>
Go on a killing spree to remove the disease from society
>>
>>8476465

I think it's most likely hsv.

>>8476473

I have a job, but no insurance. There's no medical benefits for part timers.

>>8476947

I was thinking about going to the most crowded place i can think of, dressed as hyper feminine as possible and shooting myself in the head in front of the whole crowd.
>>
Theres a few high risk strains of hpv which can lead to cancer, all the others are completely
harmless, and uh there are many.
Almost all people catch it in the end
Vacines are only for high risk hpv

If its herpes there's def more stigma with it,but if its hpv, whatevs
>>
>>8479022
>cancer
>completely harmless
>catch it in the end

you should write comedy
>>
>>8479038
And you should learn to read

A FEW strains are dangerous. Most are harmless, there's around 100 different strains.
Educate yourself pls
>>
>>8476471
It doesn't work like that. That's exactly what they hoped for and preached for finasteride and dutasteride. They prescribe it for prostate enlargement, and boast about it's capacity to treat prostate cancer.

But what you stop seeing is weak prostate cancer. Instead, it encourages highly aggressive forms of prostate cancer. So it makes the cancer hold back a bit, and then ambush you full force slightly later.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.