[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do if you fall deeply in love with a boy but you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1491695346293.png (298KB, 828x658px) Image search: [Google]
1491695346293.png
298KB, 828x658px
what do you do if you fall deeply in love with a boy but you're 100% straight?
>>
>>8469660
How do you know you're straight?
This is my post >>8469467 and I might be feeling the same way? Kind of conflicted. Tell me your experience and thoughts.
>>
>>8469665
I am not attracted to men at all but I am very very romantically infatuated with this one individual male.
>>
>>8469660
>100% straight
suuuuuuure
>>
>>8469684
Why are you infatuated with him? Are you guys close friends and do you have a "unique" relationship like have you ever held hands or anything unusual between two guys?
Also would you consider yourself masculine or feminine?
>>
>>8469660
Do you value your heterosexuality more than the boy you love?
>no
Violate his boipucci
>yes
get out breeder scum
>>
>>8469660

enjoy it while it lasts. he probably wont mind keeping it a secret.
>>
>>8469731
I don't have sexual feelings I just want to spend the rest of my life with him with hugs and kisses and stuff. I guess I'm a bit of a femboy ngl.
>>8469730
idk why, I think it might be the same reason anime girls like senpais, admiration and close friendship.
>>
>>8469660
That's fucking irrelevant, just reach out, proceed towards what you want along with what the stuff you don't want or don't think you want that goes with the package deal, oh, and doll up if that's applicable ... open your mind, and your anus.

Unless HE happens to be 100% straight, that is the critical barrier.
>>
>>8469749
Didn't answer my other question, what's your relationship with him like currently? I do understand the girl/senpai thing though...
What are you gonna do about it
>>
>>8469749

haha i refer to my straight crush as my senpai and you refer to your gay crush as your senpai.

fun.
>>
>>8469768
I haven't told him and I probably won't. that's why I'm asking tho.
>>
>>8469806

you need to give us more context. you literally wont answer us when we ask what your current relationship with him is like. we cant help you navigate to where you're going if you dont tell us where you are.
>>
>>8469819
we are roommates.
>>
What if the boy I love is the one who's straight?
>>
>>8469829

oh boy. now thats a start.

but imagine if you went to the doctor, he asked you whats wrong and you just said 'my foot hurts'.

you need to tell us the fucking story, give us all the pertinent info you got.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (14KB, 236x357px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
14KB, 236x357px
>>8469749
>I don't have sexual feelings I just want to spend the rest of my life with him with hugs and kisses and stuff.
>>
File: 1489507843338.gif (847KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1489507843338.gif
847KB, 665x662px
>tfw my straight friend doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with me and hug me and kisses and stuff
>>
you are not straight. no way im buying that shit.
>>
>>8469660
100% straight man wouldn't post a picture of a cutsie anime girl, though, would he? It's almost as if you think of yourself as a woman..
>>
>>8470442
it's a meme u dip
>>8470421
girls give me boners and dudes don't
>>
>>8470457
This doesn't mean you're straight. Attraction to opposite sex is required but not sufficient to be breeder scum.
>>
>>8469749
Okay, you're just bending yourself into a pretzel making bullshit excuses. You need to get over yourself and put your ass out there up for grabs. You're not gonna be able to forever keep hiding and weaselling out of being a cockhungry little bitch.
>>
>>8469660
>100% straight
How long are you gonna keep telling yourself that?
>>
>>8470920
as long as it's 100% true. I am not attracted to boys, he makes my heart flutter but not my dick.
>>
>>8469684
This is an instance where the words straight and bi aren't completely accurate. If you really wanted to find terminology for what you're feeling, it could be that you're homoromantic or biromantic (meaning that you're romantically attracted to men and maybe also women idk) and heterosexual. But I mean these labels are a bit complicated so idk it might be easier to tell people you're bi?
>>
>>8469660
You're LITERALLY not straight if you fall in love with another guy.
>>
>>8469660
uh
anon
you do know you don't need to like anal sex to have bi/gay attraction, right?
>>
>>8469660
It's called a Bromance people and yes they happen.
Just ride the rush of endorphins through to their inevitable conclusion.
Or focus on his flaws if you want to end it sooner.
>>
>>8473220
you can have a platonic crush - sort of brotherly love that has nothing sexual
>>
Heterosexual homoromantic
There is no reason that romantic propensity and sexual attraction have to be tightly coupled
>>
>>8469749
you're kind of reducing someone's identity as gay/straight to if they like sex or not. there are ace gay guys out there and ace straight guys who hate vag
>>
Maybe get drunk and cuddle with him if that wouldn't be weird in the context of what your friendship is...that might lessen the feelings and the reason you're feeling the way you are is that you haven't explored it at all
>>
>>8472933
This doesn't really help me at all, I didn't ask what I am, I asked what I should do about it. I still want sexy stuff.
>>
>>8473733
gay/straight isn't an identity, it's a descriptor of sexual attraction.
>>
>>8474779
love the boy and have sex with a girl, problem solved
>>
>>8469749
>I don't have sexual feelings I just want to spend the rest of my life with him with hugs and kisses and stuff.
Uhh, what do you think hugs and kisses lead to?

>I guess I'm a bit of a femboy ngl.
If you're naturally feminine then chances are you're not straight.
If you're naturally feminine and you're in love with another boy then you definitely are not straight.
I think you're in denial. Tons of guys like you post this kinda stuff; "I'm totally not sexually attracted to dudes but I'm in love with one/I am sexually attracted to dudes but can't imagine dating one." This is merely you subconsciously taking baby steps into accepting you're bi.
Imagine yourself passionately kissing and maybe getting manhandled and fucked by this guy you like. Do you get a boner? If you do, I've got some news for you son.
>>
>>8476662
>Do you get a boner?
no. just butterflies and a warm feeling in my heart.
>>
>>8478267
That's definitely gayer than just getting a boner.

I plow faggots fairly frequently and I think you're gayer than me, mate
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.