[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC being geniuses on trans stuff as usual by implying it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

BBC being geniuses on trans stuff as usual by implying it's a lifestyle choice :^)

since the start of the year
>put Ray Blanchard on Newsnight as a featured expert
>broadcast him claiming that preschool-age children are being offered SRS on the NHS, unchallenged, despite Newsnight supposedly having factcheckers in the studio to make sure misinformation is picked up on
>presenter of Newsnight tweeted a correction after being hounded on Twitter, saying "oh sorry, they're only offering HRT on the NHS to children, not surgeries" and then refused to tweet another correction when trans people pointed out that that too is bullshit
>let a Canadian former GIC therapist, disgraced and fired for recommending conversion therapies as the default option for trans kids under his practice, air an hour-long documentary on whether we should trust kids/teens who claim they're trans, or whether the parents know better and ending on an ambiguous conclusion on BBC One during primetime
>this is the state broadcaster and the channel watched by the most people across the country
why can't they get their act together? holy shit, is it really so difficult to get this stuff right?
>>
>wahhhh why doesnt a national news organization cater to my every desire and world outlook!!!!
>>
>>8469298
>different
>differently
That crudeness is insulting and deceitful, there is downright obsession among trannies with conforming and being normal.
>>
>>8469328
Hi pedo
>>
>>8469298
>implying it's a lifestyle choice
So? You're >implying it isn't
>>
>>8469298
I think they have their act together Robin. I think their act is just anti-trans.
>>
>>8469298
>>this is the state broadcaster and the channel watched by the most people across the country
Live by statism, die by statism.
>>
>>8469298
>the irreversible decision to become a trans
Because detransition isn't a thing.
>>
>trusting public broadcaster to be unbiased
That's your first problem.
>>
>>8469926
But then you're still trans! Then you're, *<gyah!>* ... doubletrans!
>>
>>8469328
>cater to my every desire and world outlook
or you know just don't report fake news
>>
>>8469298
Did Blanchard get to talk about AGP?
>>
I want daddy blanchards cummieees
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.