[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to practice voice >deep shame and guilt and desire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1367740203626.jpg (281KB, 742x900px) Image search: [Google]
1367740203626.jpg
281KB, 742x900px
>try to practice voice
>deep shame and guilt and desire to kill myself goes up dramatically
>try wearing women's clothes
>deep shame and guilt and desire to kill myself goes up dramatically, especially if I wear girl's underwear
>people who know I'm transitioning call me she or say I'm a girl
>feel embarrassed and horrible, feel like they're humoring me, feel like a freak
>been on HRT long enough to have noticeable breasts
>can't leave the house without wearing a jacket in summer, can't stand the idea of someone seeing them, don't ever want people to see my at all

I don't want to repress, I'm doing my best, why can't I make progress and move forward? Why am I so ashamed of myself?
>>
>>8468595
I'm sorry. Are you seeing a therapist?
>>
>>8468595
>Why am I so ashamed of myself?
Because society doesn't understand AGPs.
>>
This is why you don't start hormones until you've started to transition socially.

Force yourself to go outside in women's clothes anon. Just fucking do it. I know it's terrifying, I know you're filled with self-disgust, doesn't matter. Force yourself.

After you do it like 5-10 times you'll get used to it. You'll start to feel more confident and self-assured. The shame comes from the hiding, once you stop hiding then you'll be fine.
>>
>>8468619
Not currently

>>8468643
Why would I allow myself to be physically permanently further masculinized for any reason? Why wouldn't I start HRT as soon as physically possible if I actually intend to live as a girl at some point?

>Force yourself to go outside in women's clothes anon.
There is no way I will do this if I completely look like a man and have a male voice. Other people exist.
>>
>transition
>oh no I have to crossdress
Shell out money for an andro wardrobe. New fashion style is like exercising an untrained muscle. Slowly work it more and more until you don't get delayed onset muscle soreness. Or until you like the look and people are used to you dressing like that. However the analogy works.
>>
>>8468672
An andro wardrobe is just a guy wardrobe if you look like a guy and a girl wardrobe if you look like a girl
>>
>>8468653
>There is no way I will do this
OK then stay in the closet your entire life.

You said you already have boobs. If not now, then when?

Nobody, literally nobody, passes at first. So you better learn to deal with it.
>>
>>8468698
Do you not see how extremely useful that is?
Do people like OP walk around in sweatpants and baggy shirts slouching and praying that nobody looks at them?
>>
>>8468709
Are you legitimately telling me that everyone who passes has to spend years in girlmode not passing first? I was always under the impression that it worked like this

>transition until you reach the point where you have the potential to pass
>try passing
>correct mistakes until you pass

How can I skip the most important step?

>>8468715
>do you see how changing absolutely nothing about the way others perceive you is useful
I utterly fail to understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>8468726
>Are you legitimately telling me that everyone who passes has to spend years in girlmode not passing first?

Not necessarily years, but yes. Usually at least six months.

Also, passing has very little to do with your body, and everything to do with your fashion sense, mannerisms, and voice. In other words all the stuff that hormones don't help.

>>8468672
Also this, if you want. If you're afraid of looking like a hon who's failing to pass, then don't try to pass. Owning your queerness can make you confident.
>>
>>8468595
No shame in boymode4lyfe.
>>
>try training my voice
>start cracking and crying the instant i hear it
what do /tttt/
>>
>>8468635
>Because society doesn't understand AGPs.
>AGP
Thank you for giving me another reason to die
>>
>>8468595
YOU ARE ME

I'll add:
>people say you could pass, but you dismiss it all as hugboxing
>>
>>8468653
Maybe consider seeing one again?
>>
>>8468643
Only selfish hons like you would terrorize the public like this. The only right thing to do is wait until you're sure you pass.
>>
gee i always thought boys and grils wear the same rings
>>
>>8468715
I do. But I wear jeans. It is a sad, anxious existence.
>>
>>8468595
I know exactly how you feel. Society punishes the boys for any sign of femininity. It's hard to accept yourself and even harder to get over fear of others not accepting you.
Thats why you can feel you are doing something bad - you've been conditioned to feel this way.

But there is absolutely nothing wrong, because you are not a boy, you are a girl and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>8468643
are you german?

>>8469127
German has 1 year mandatory RLE before you get treatment
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.