[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What color do you paint your nails /lgbt/ ? Do you do it yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: MLENIAL.png (1MB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
MLENIAL.png
1MB, 1024x659px
What color do you paint your nails /lgbt/ ?
Do you do it yourself?
Do you only paint fingernails or toes?
>>
>>8467630
I have never painted my toe or fingernails.
>>
>>8467645
Try it its so fun
I would recommend having someone else do it for you though
>>
>>8467657
>tfw no gf to nail paint with
>>
French Manicure.
>>
>>8467899
Hon-tier tbhon
>>
I started painting my nails shortly after I started hormones. I had wanted to do paint my nails a few months before I started hormones but I was too shy until after I started. First I painted my fingernails black during a little goth phase.
Then I started doing the colors of my favorite superheroes. I really like doing that. I've done a couple different combinations and I've planned several more. Usually like to stick with one color scheme for a few weeks at a time.

This is probably AGP but whatev.
>>
When I date a girl I always let her paint my toes. Never do it myself.
>pursuing boys right now
I love shades of green and blue. I had white fingernails once. White is super underrated.
>>
>What color do you paint your nails /lgbt/ ?
Yellows and greens.

>Do you do it yourself?
Yes, but I'm kind of awful at it. I've never been good with brushes.

>Do you only paint fingernails or toes?
Most of the time only toes. Fingernails are too bothersome.
>>
>>8467630
Reds and purples, fingers and toes, only do it myself because its pricy to constantly get it done at a place
>>
>>8468562
Maybe save up instead and you'll be able to get good SRS.
>>
>>8468601
Cant save when every cent i slave for goes to my fucking land lord.
>>
>>8468654
Good point, carry on throwing money at nailpolish and having a dick.
>>
>>8468671
People are allowed to spend their money on things that bring them a bit of happiness.
Nearly anyone in the world could save a lot of money if they gave up every little thing they enjoyed and just wage-slaved until they died.
>>
>>8468671
I literally get my nail polish for free because my mom buys it for me.
>>
Usually pink, sometimes mauve and black on a rare occasion for fingernails. My toenails are usually clear or black.

>Do you do it yourself?
I prefer to go to a salon, sometimes I do it myself to save money though.

Both, I usually just do a clear polish on my toes though.
>>
File: okaykayla.gif (3MB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
okaykayla.gif
3MB, 472x315px
>>8468776
>"Cant save when every cent i slave for goes to my fucking land lord."
>mooching off of parents

>mfw
>>
>>8468934
who's willing to bet kayla's 'landlord' is her parents

also, I usually paint my nails dark reds and black, but I do them to match my outfit on Fridays and Saturdays if I'm going out. I'll redo my toes at the same time if I'm wearing open shoes, otherwise they basically just stay one of my usual colors for forever, since polish lasts literally forever on toes.

and I usually do it myself, unless I can wrangle my girlfriend into doing it for me.
>>
>>8468934
>>8468951
I live on my own and I doubt a few bottles of nail polish is considered mooching.
>>
>>8469017
that's fair enough, sorry for being rude.
>>
>What color do you paint your nails
mostly blues/purples, sometimes gray, green, or black
>Do you do it yourself
yes. my ex (gf, before coming out) taught me how, but she was shit at it so I learned myself
>Do you only paint fingernails or toes
fingers only, my feet are gross :(
>>
I'm lazy so I usually just match my lipstick.
>>
>>8467630
My first memory of transgender feelings was dreaming that the older girls at school pressured me into painting my nails.

Since that I sort of have a fear of painted nails, the smell of nail polish (I've got over this somewhat) and they still make me uncomfortable.

Used to be way worse when I was younger, got over it maybe 80%

Is this whole thing AGP? I don't remember it being sexual at the time but it has striking similarities with the forced fem fantasies I'd acquire later in life.
>>
>>8471294
No it's the story of a young girl, shamed into being a boy, so she imagines being feminine in a way that the responsibility is someone else's, or being forced to. It's not an AGP fantasy it's the emotional outcry of a repressed female identity.
>>
>>8471294
>it has striking similarities with the forced fem fantasies I'd acquire later in life.
Then almost certainly yes, AGP.
>>
>>8473307
Fuck.
As time goes on the more I think AGP is just the result of being trans and too beta to resist being beaten and shamed into pretending to be a man.
>>
>>8473650
Your starting to realise that th why for 90% of AGP people is what makes them trans. The problem is that what an AGP person would do and what a trans person would do are so similar that trans people Think they are agp. Despite AGP not really being a thing.
>>
>>8474840
wut
>>
>>8474846
Gender bender fantasies are not an uncommon theme in popular culture without overt fetishism. Most people who partake in them are not transsexual.
>>
>>8474894
Explain the considerable correlation between the two.

Identify the difference between a cis gender bender fantasist and one who is really trans (keeping in mind that many trannies don't display dysphoria at first).
>>
>>8474924
>correlation

[citation needed]

lol jk i know you're blanchardfag and won't give me one anyway B-b-but 4chan counts as le source!!!
>>
>>8474951
I agree with blanchard on some things but I don't know if I'm "blanchardfag"...

But your eyes are closed if you think trans girls don't have a lot of these "agp but agp isn't a real thing" fantasies.

And you didn't answer my second question.
>>
>>8467630
usually red, but also blue or black sometimes
>Do you do it yourself?
my bf paints my toenails for me, and i paint my fingernails myself
see above
>>
>>8474980
>And you didn't answer my second question.
because he couldn't
>>
>>8474924
>identify the difference between blah blah, etc.

It's exactly the same as the difference between a trans person and a cis person who don't have said fantasies.
>>
File: 20170612_164858_002_02.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_164858_002_02.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
This is me last week.

I'm not trans, just a dude who loves painting his toes, and I'm currently experimenting with nail art.

The Blue glows in the dark
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.