[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flirting with another guy >your bf gets jealous >beats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: frog pepe.jpg (10KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
frog pepe.jpg
10KB, 236x222px
>flirting with another guy
>your bf gets jealous
>beats you on the ass with his belt

Should I call the police?
>>
>>8467610
Haha faggot
>>
>>8467610
Maybe you shouldn't be such a stereotypical fag slut?
>>
You should tell him you like it
>>
what does the average gay couple do in a given week? I'm honestly curious.
>>
>>8467892
Scat play
>>
If it was consensual, and you're just kinky, it's okay.

If it was non-negotiated punishment, it's abuse, and you should leave him.

If he's got any other violent urges, warn the cops.
>>
>>8467610
Be honest: did you really try to stop him from spanking you with that belt?
>>
>>8470362

Doesn't really matter.

If it wasn't negotiated, OP's bf shouldn't have assumed that OP would be into getting hit.
>>
>>8470387
It might not matter legally, but it probably matters to OP, if he has any kind of a heart.
>>
dont flirt with other guys (: be true to your man and suck the cream out of him
>>
>>8470411

Why is it his responsibility to avoid getting hit?
>>
>>8470429
>his

or hers, whatever.
>>
>>8470429
If he didn't even make a real effort to prevent this from happening, he knows in his heart it is silly to make a fuss about it. If it were such a terribly big deal he would not have allowed it to happen easily. If his bf had to really force it, then that is different.

(I'm using male pronouns just because it's the default in English when one's gender is undetermined.)
>>
>>8467610
Why would you flirt with someone else if you have a bf? You deserved it.
>>
>>8467610
Shut up.
You loved it.
>>
>>8467610
You should stop flirting with other people when in a relationship, asshole.
>>
>eat taco bell + lube
>seductively walk up to bf
>take of pants
>Stick ass in bf's face
>Take off underwear
>Convince bf to lick butthole
>Release the beast
>Be a hero
>>
>>8467610
That's really really hot, fuck. I wish my boyfriend was more into bdsm, he "doesn't want to hurt me for real", ugh. Won't even choke me.
>>
>>8472937
what a non-literal torture
>>
I'm kinda surprised by the level of abuse apologism in this thread. So many weak excuses.

OP's bf needs to learn how to manage his emotions like an adult.
>>
>>8474803
>surprised

A. this is 4chan
B. disciplining a cheater isn't abuse
>>
>>8474847
>Flirting with someone is cheating

Boy, if any of you pure boyfriendfus actually get boyfriends, you guys are gonna make absolutely terrible partners. I wouldn't even give a shit if my bf flirted. At the end of the day i'm the one he's leaving the bar with, and if he gets the guy's number, we can just ask him for a 3some.
>>
>>8474915
>a 3some
>Being this cucked

Enjoy being alone when he leaves you for Mohammed's BBC
>>
>>8474847

Cheating is wrong, but hitting someone is also wrong.

They don't cancel each other out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.