[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACT: Violence is overwhelmingly committed by men. FACT: Testosterone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Fresh Meme.jpg (33KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh Meme.jpg
33KB, 640x463px
FACT: Violence is overwhelmingly committed by men.
FACT: Testosterone induces aggression
FACT: Having no sex hormones is a serious health hazard

The logical, utilitarian thing to do is to make all men transition when they reach puberty. Prove me wrong (you can't).
>>
>>8466848
>FACT: You have low-quality bait and I'm saging your terrible thread
>>
>>8466855
>Logic is bait
>Opinions I disagree with are bait
fucking neo/v/ I swear
>>
>>8466848

I wish that happend to me.
Male puberty is cancer.
>>
>>8466848
This is already beginning to become the future of society. Pretty soon masculinity will be an outdated concept.
>>
>>8466848
You're correct fuck testosterone.
>>
>>8466848
Fact - men created civilization
Fact - men invented or discovered pretty much everything
Fact - without men women would be living in caves or at the most shitty mud stick huts
>>
>>8467093
>Oppress a class of people for thousands of years
>Prevent them from participating
>Use this as evidence that they are intellectually inferior
wew
>>
>>8467097
How did men oppress women for thousands of years then?

If women were equal wouldn't they have been able to compete and not be oppressed?
>>
>>8467116
>How did men oppress women for thousands of years then?
Ayyy

>If women were equal wouldn't they have been able to compete and not be oppressed?
Men are far more willing to enact violence against their fellow human beings. Physical strength and aggression matter a great deal in primitive societies.
>>
>>8467131
So then in modern societies, women should be equals right? But no, they're not. Men are still on top. What a surprise.
>>
File: IMG_8699.jpg (112KB, 512x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8699.jpg
112KB, 512x751px
>tfw global Matriarchy government can't come soon enough
>>
>>8466848
FACT : violence is not always bad : the only way to fight violence is with violence. Cops are violent, but cops protect
FACT: Testosterone is also useful in labor, and strength, as well as dealing with crisis.
FACT : If testosterone prolongs ones life by evading death earlier, its a net gain. And higher testosterone men are happier, and get shit done.
>>
>>8467147
Discrimination ain't over yet. As a society advances women take more and more prominent roles. Equality is still some distance away.

>>8467165
>violence is not always bad : the only way to fight violence is with violence. Cops are violent, but cops protect
There would be a greatly reduced need for cops if there were less violent people in total. Preventing the vast majority of crime before it even happens is far more effective than having more battle-ready cops.

>Testosterone is also useful in labor, and strength
Automation is going to displace most blue-collar workers in the coming decades.

>as well as dealing with crisis
True, but in the absence of the vast majority of criminals the amount of crises would be greatly reduced.

>If testosterone prolongs ones life by evading death earlier, its a net gain
It's hardly a net gain given the amount of crime it causes. There are other, more subtle costs too: treating people hurt by crime, policing, managing prisons..

IIRC it is well-documented that eunuchs live longer than intact men, so it prolonging life is not even true. I don't see why estrogen would change this.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 225x224px
nwo mass population control
>>
>>8466848
bad is good in small doses

surgeons are egotistical psychopaths that cut people up for a living and yet we are better for having them
>>
>>8466848
This is my fetish except i'm the only normal straight man in the world. I would be getting girlpussy and boipussy on demand, it would be like heaven
>>
>>8467187
Part of the reason men do it more is strength : removing men would just result in violent women and trannies : women are less violent because they know they would lose

Automation breaks. Men fixes them. And automation for everything is a long way off, and will NEVER fully replace MEN. In short, till they are replaced, you can shut the fuck up.

Sorry, but criminals dont cause natural disasters, accidents, famine, or other crisises. Ya sexist asshole

MOST men aren't criminals yo, infact criminals are a minority of men typically
>>
>>8467187
Oh, and prolonging life is meant to address escaping fatal scenarios : a man who survives lives longer than a weak eunich who dies, and eunichs and trannies commit suicide more anyways.
>>
>>8467279
>Part of the reason men do it more is strength : removing men would just result in violent women and trannies : women are less violent because they know they would lose
We factually know that testosterone induces aggression. It is not just about strength.

>Automation breaks. Men fixes them. And automation for everything is a long way off, and will NEVER fully replace MEN. In short, till they are replaced, you can shut the fuck up.
Automating blue collar jobs isn't that far off, and fixing the machines slightly faster isn't exactly a valid reason to perpetuate a vastly more violent society.

>Sorry, but criminals dont cause natural disasters, accidents, famine, or other crisises. >Ya sexist asshole
Sure, but most of those don't require a swift real time response, and in any case the difference isn't big. A net win, definitely.

>MOST men aren't criminals yo, infact criminals are a minority of men typically
But most criminals are men, so getting rid of men would prevent most crime.
>>
>>8467281
>Prolonging life is meant to address escaping fatal scenarios
Women typically live longer than men.
>>
Testosterone actually only makes women more violent, studies show that high test men are more compedative but most violence is commited by low test betas

Tldr lesbians beat their wives and this thread should be saged
>>
>>8466848
Would of been fun. I only went along with being a man because AGPs werent given a choice. Even now im only a man because its much easier than being a masc tranny in a transphobic world.

>>8467893
Oh shit would explain the violent thoughts and daydreams I've had in the past. I just always assumed being violent was part of being a man and blamed it on the T. However I have signifcant masculinization, so not sure if low T. Definitely beta, especially when younger.
>>
>>8466848
early transitioning would have been nice but i need a man
>>
>>8466848
FACT entire human civilization was built by men
if we only had women we'd still be in prehistoric times

you think its wrong? look at decay of men today and how it is killing western civilization
>>
File: really makes you drink.gif (201KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you drink.gif
201KB, 500x617px
>>8467893
>compedative
>>
>>8466848
businessmen and politicians have average higher test than the general population, because aggression and confidence are important in those fields.
>>
>>8471240
That would explain why those fields are garbage at anything but fucking over life for everyone else
>>
>>8470044
>look at decay of men today and how it is killing western civilization
lmao
>>
>>8466848
We should eradicate all men and develop ways so women only can reproduce.
>>
>>8467097
>>Oppress a class of people for thousands of years
AHAHAHA without men you would have all either starved to death, been eaten by animals, or wiped out by disease. Women willingly desire to be oppressed, or at least you retarded feminists are, seeing as how you've allied yourselves with Islam and Marxism (both ideologies created by men btw).
Why is it that despite "oppression" a few women have managed to make great discoveries and inventions? Seems to me like genius women are far more of an anomaly than genius men.
FYI intelligence is mostly inheritable, and women are most likely to only have an average IQ, and that average is still lower than that of men. SORRY! Not sorry; you're inferior, hon (you're probably cis but look like a tranny anyway).

>>8467292
>But most criminals are men, so getting rid of men would prevent most crime.
It would also prevent scientific and cultural progress kek. Testosterone leads to more variation in intelligence and temperament. Men are more likely to be stupid and are more likely to be geniuses.
>>
>>8475185
Too bad you'd have to rely on men to invent that for you.
>>
>>8466848
Fact: Violence is overwhemingly committed by black men
Fact: Lesbaina couples have the highest rates of domestic abuse
Fact: If all men transitioned to women there would only be lesbian relationships and therefor more violence
>>
>>8476709
Fact: You are a faggot
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.