[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to see if I can do HRT by meditating >notice after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1469245563345.gif (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469245563345.gif
58KB, 600x400px
>try to see if I can do HRT by meditating
>notice after a few days my chest feels soft and squishy
>turns out it was just new muscle that wasn't tense
I swear I didn't even have prominent chest muscle before, it's like my body took "I want boobies" as a command to "create chest muscle"
>>
>>8465949
Just take the hormones anon, don't be another chrischan and start thinking binaural beats are going to grow you a vagina.
>>
>>8465949
You can't meditate your way to womanhood. If you're the anon I think you are then you need to get on hrt, and read up on how gonads work.
>>
>>8465959
All sorts of other things are possible though.
If I can moderate my weight and health like this, why not hormone balance?
>>
>>8466019
After you magic yourself some tits you should convert your armpits to extra vaginas with mind magic
>>
>>8465959
>You can't meditate your way to womanhood.
Not the best way to start telling someone to get HRT :^)
>>
>>8466019
Meditation is great for mental health, and lowering your stress can indirectly cause you to lose weight or eat healthy.
That is not even close to the amount of physiological changes that would be required to become a girl though.
>>
>>8466074
Hormones are associated with attitude too though.
If attitude can alter them slightly, presumably someone well-practiced in controlling their mind can alter them majorly.
>>
>>8466234
Unless your form of meditation involves chopping your balls off you can't just zen your way to producing estrogen and nuking T.
>>
File: nork tv screenie.png (479KB, 647x470px) Image search: [Google]
nork tv screenie.png
479KB, 647x470px
>>8465949
With enough practice, meditation can control all body functions, including your body's production of testosterone and of estrogen. However, when you become truly enlightened, you will see that your physical form does not matter anyhow.
>>
>>8466241
I figure that meditation can affect testosterone.
Therefore, good meditation should have unlimited control over it.
>>
>>8466557
That's not how it works anon. Look up how gonads work. Even if you could reach this entirely unrealistic childish supposed state of being able to control hormone production the best you could do would be turning your balls off, and I guarantee you will never even achieve that. It's impossible. No has ever done such a thing and some dork on 4chan who's crazy enough to genuinely believe they can think themselves into womanhood is going to be the first person to do it. What you're trying to do is basically the equivalent of trying to meditate your skin into a state of being impervious to bullets while you're getting shot at. It's not gonna happen you can't do it. Stop wasting time and get on meds before you get old and manly enough to realize you're being dumb.
>>
>>8465949
CWC? Is that you?
>>
>>8466691
>What you're trying to do is basically the equivalent of trying to meditate your skin into a state of being impervious to bullets
Hardly.
High estrogen and low testosterone is something biologically possible for a male, it's just rare for it to occur naturally. It should be possible to alter it with the right training, as the controls for those hormones exist, they're just beyond the reach of the conscious mind.

Being impervious to bullets is biologically impossible, and no controls for what your skin is made of exist. In fact, there aren't even any subconscious controls for your skin tone, because otherwise if you got a tan then even parts of you that were covered would tan since it would be your mind rather than individual cells reacting to sunlight.

Really, it's a matter of knowing what functions of the body are controlled by the subconscious, and which are functions with no connection to the mind.
Gender hormone levels appear to be something affected by the subconscious, although whether any direct control exists is a different matter (an example of indirect control is how stress, something controlled by the subconscious, will affect testosterone which may or may not also be controlled by the subconscious).
>>
>>8466793
Alright then. You're a fucking idiot and I'm glad you're gonna grow up to be a hon.
>>
>>8466935
You underestimate the power of meditation. In time one can do many wonderful things.
>>
>>8466951
Yeah and in time you're gonna make the absolute wonderful transformation into being even more masculine and some day going bald. It'll be wonderful.
>>
>>8466955
I'm actually a different Anon and not trans (chaser biscum reporting). I have witnessed men who could control their body functions in incredible ways with meditative skill, and though they were all quite old, I bet any one of them could alter their hormone levels by will alone.
>>
>>8466960
Any examples?
All I've seen is simple stuff like increasing body temperature.
>>
>>8466970
The late guru Vajji Sandaladh could will changes to his heartrate, regions of brain activity, digestive system, blood pressure, reproductive system (yes just as you imagine) and much more
>>
>>8465949
Have you tried meditating your autism away first?

That seems to be the most important issue right now.
>>
>>8466977
None of those are particularly impressive though, at least if you're looking for pushing the limits of what's biologically possible.
All of those are things controlled by the subconscious; it controls your heartbeats, your blood pressure, and when you cum.

Except for the digestive system, that's actually intriguing; why would that be affected by the subconscious?

>>8466981
I was a total aspie before I got into tulpamancy, I lacked social skills and was much happier alone.
Now I just annoy people by not caring if I have a controversial opinion, so ironically I get called autistic a lot more.
>>
>>8467004
>tulpamancy

oh good god
you're beyond help
im sure /x/ will welcome you
>>
>>8467004
>tulpamancy

Oh goodness, you're really a lost cause boy. Go to /mlp/ for that shit.
>>
>>8467009
Why would I need to know more about tulpamancy?
It doesn't even need to be taught, I had never even heard of it when I started doing it.

What I'm curious about is the limits of mind-over-body.
Also, /trash/ is the place to discuss tulpamancy.
>>
>>8467004
>Except for the digestive system, that's actually intriguing; why would that be affected by the subconscious?
When you are not exercising control over this function, it is still altered by your mood.

This is why you may be more likely to have diarrhea when you are more upset.
>>
>>8467004
anon just take normal hormones, it's for your own good.
>>
>>8467137
If it can be done without normal hormones though, that would be a discovery of great importance.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.