[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are dating a bisexual guy is it appropriate to let him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: cute.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
If you are dating a bisexual guy is it appropriate to let him also have sex with women? I mean he has two different urges so....
>>
everyone has their own opinion.
its "appropriate" to handle your own personal relationships yourself in the way that you feel is best for you and your partner.
>>
>>8463813
Speaking as a bisexual man, I think that having an "open relationship" is always a bad idea.

If you were dating a gay guy, he would still have attraction to other guys besides you, and that wouldn't give him license to cheat.

So a bisexual guy being attracted to other guys and also to girls doesn't give him license to cheat.
>>
>>8463813
>Cucking that trancends sexuality
Good job OP
>>
>>8463830
>If you were dating a gay guy, he would still have attraction to other guys besides you
That's different though. His androphile urge is satisfied by having a relationship with a man.

A bisexual in his position would also have an unsated gynephile urge.

>cheat
We're talking about open-relationships. End your sophistry.
>>
>>8463884
>That's different though. His androphile urge is satisfied by having a relationship with a man.
>A bisexual in his position would also have an unsated gynephile urge.
The bisexual man has just one brain, just one penis, and just one set of balls.

The gay relationship does not make the bisexual's attraction to men other than his boyfriend go away.

It also does not make his attraction to women somehow impossible for him to control like any other grown man controls his urges.

>We're talking about open-relationships.
I didn't realize you were a prostitute, sorry about that.
>>
>>8463896
Let me know when you're willing to conduct this conversation with any integrity.
>>
>>8463904
Let me know when you realize an "open relationship" is no relationship at all. Whore.
>>
>>8463813
biscum here, I would only says it appropriate if its something you are both cool with.

I feel like people who are not bi assume that attraction to another sex is something that cant be ignored and eventually we will want to bang a person who is the opposite sex of our current partner. but i feel like in reality its doesnt get that bad, so i guess dont assume that it necessary to have an open relationship if you find wanting to be with a bi guy.

basically the answer to this question is ask the bi guy you are dating what it is they want as well as what you find comfortable allowing in a relationship. hopefully this two things match if you like the guy
>>
>>8463896
Completely right.
What kind of self respecting person loves someone else and thinks its ok for that person to fuck someone on the side because they like chicks too.
>>
>>8463922
It is like me telling my Asian boyfriend, "Hey, you are satisfying my Chinkophile urges, but not my Nigophile urges, so I need to go see Tyrone tonight, don't wait up"
>>
>>8463918
>proving me so right in abandoning any attempt to reason with you
>>
>>8463931
>expecting a reasonable conversation to follow his pseudoscientific assertions about androphilia/gynophilia and an open confession of sexual promiscuity
Respect is earned, sweetie-pie. I am only reacting appropriately to your own garbage.
>>
Do any gay guys have a fetish for being cucked like this?
>>
bi guy who had a bi gf for many years and our open relationship worked for us. I had/have a very low libido because of my SSRIs so when it became a problem I encouraged her that she could have sex with other people as long as I knew about it. She offered the same freedom to me but I never felt the urge to seek out a side guy like she had a side girl but we were both happy with that situation for over 4 years. It ended for completely unrelated reasons (we both got good jobs in different places) so don't let monogamous traditionalists tell you that it can't work.
>>
>>8463952
>Respect is earned
Hence >>8463904
>>
>>8463970
>SSRIs
I'm sorry to hear that Anon. That horrible stuff is probably why you allowed yourself to be humiliated by that "open relationship", it is known that it does no good for a man's pride to be on that horrible stuff. I wish you the best of luck in getting off that "medicine" asap and rediscovering your true self. Remember, it better to feel the sadness that is part of natural life, than it is to be numbed from your true feelings on those horrible pills.
>>
>>8463972
Like I >implied before, expecting any reasonable conversation to follow those ridiculous assertions you made about bisexuality is a vain hope for you, OP.
>>
>>8463997
I'm not even OP...
>>
>>8464014
You clearly implied that you were when you declared it was an open relationship being discussed here.
>>
>>8463985
I liked our situation and the meds make me not want to kill myself so I think I'm doing pretty good but thanks for your advice
>>
>>8464101
No, I'm just capable of reading.
>>
>>8464109
>the meds make me not want to kill myself
Riiiight. Of course. You've been convinced already by the "professionals" that you would be killing yourself by not taking them, so I can't possibly convince you to stop taking them now. Oh well, I tried. Good luck.
>>
>>8464122
But OP never once said that it was an open relationship. He said he was asking if it would be appropriate to make it an open relationship if his partner were bisexual. Because I am bisexual, I am here to explain that is not necessary and that he doesn't need to give a bisexual a license to cheat. Are you really sure your reading comprehension is so strong?
>>
File: 1492853784340.png (286KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1492853784340.png
286KB, 576x699px
>>8463813
>Is it alright to fuck people outside of your relationship.

Is he your FWB or your boyfriend?
Because if it's the latter it's not ok.
>>
>>8464141
yeah, fuck professionals! instead listen to retards who post on 4chan
>>
>>8464184
A "professional" once prescribed SSRIs for me too. Taking them was the worst mistake of my life. I'm not trying to convince people to stop taking SSRIs for no reason.
>>
>>8464147
Re-read OP and think about what you just read.
>>
>>8464200
Maybe you should re-read? It is exactly as I said. OP never even confirms there is any relationship whatsoever, only asks whether it would be appropriate hypothetically to enter an open relationship due to the guy being bisexual. Once again, I am saying that the guy being bisexual is no reason not to have a normal monogamous relationship in the hypothetical situation OP proposed.
>>
>>8463813
Its the same urge for two different things. Its not like if he only bags dudes he'll feel like he hasn't has sex in 10 years if because no vagina was involved.
>>
>>8464211
You've obviously got a bee in your bonnet about calling people cheats and prostitutes. I can talk to a person, I can't talk to personal issues.
>>
>>8464246
Nice cop-out. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>8464260
Cop-out from what? You've said nothing besides ad hominems calling everyone one or the other of those things.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.