[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they show their sexual pervertions in front of the children?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 16

File: nown24RnkFQ.jpg (64KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
nown24RnkFQ.jpg
64KB, 720x540px
Why do they show their sexual pervertions in front of the children?

How can they call me a homophobe if I am only against these expressions of BDSM-culture in my country and my town? If the main point of tolerance is that I shouldn't put my nose in another person's bedroom, why do they show what is happening in their bedrooms right in front of neutral kids?
>>
Blame the parents for taking them to a pride parade, it's not like these things just magically happen out of nowhere
>>
>>8462742
Perhaps, but shouldn't they take some responsibility if they took their children to this kind of events? I mean, if I will show children some 18+ erotical movies, shouldn't they send me to jail or something? I think it's basically the same.

But still, what's the point of having these BDSM things on a pride parade, which is basically against hate and discrimination and not about promoting any sexual activities?
>>
>>8462763
>shouldn't they send me to jail or something? I think it's basically the same.
Only if you can prove that you've caused actual permanent harm to a child.

>But still, what's the point of having these BDSM things on a pride parade
The point of pride is to ensure that lgbt never again have to be shamed and hidden from society. The point is to celebrate liberation from social oppression, instead of hiding your feelings for life or killing yourself, you can share what you love with others who love the same thing
>>
>>8462736
this is really fucked up

gg killing european civilization
>>
>>8462777
>The point is to celebrate liberation from social oppression, instead of hiding your feelings for life or killing yourself, you can share what you love with others who love the same thing
So basically pride parades are against discrimination and hate, and are promoting basic human right for homosexual people. Fine, I understand this. But still I see no connection between that and these performances in BDSM costumes which are actually portraying LGBT people as... well, not really "normal" people, because they are kind of looped on sexual activities and not on real "love".
>>
Gay man here.

I consider myself an ordinary sort of guy. I like hiking, shooting, driving and stuff. I can't stand pride parades. I don't get why they ended up looking the way they do today. It's like a celebration of lewd behavior. People dressed in skimpy outfits at best, and at worst, men openly engaging in sex acts or pissing on eachother in public.

No good.
>>
>>8462800
>People like you unironically deserve to die. You're the root of evil.
Explain to me why you feel this way

>>8462805
If straight pride existed you'd have just as much perversity exposed. People see pride as an excuse to be sexual in public and everyone has their own motives.

Some people might want to dress in BDSM attire as a way of showing that people into that lifestyle also don't have to be afraid, they can be healthy happy adults and that others who are afraid don't need to be ashamed to like what they like.

Someone else might just see pride as an excuse to actively practice their fetish in public for their own sexual gratification. People always abuse and misuse things in life.

Think of how many african civil rights leader who fought for equality 50+ years ago who absolutely detest modern black culture, it's the same thing with pride now.
>>
>>8462829
What evil am I excusing? Be specific
>>
>>8462736
These people are sick freaks and the unfortunate reality is that this type of behavior manifests itself independent of sexual orientation. In other words, these people are mentally ill in the context of a personality defect. Them being gay is irrelevant.
>>
>>8462806
yeah its celebration of maximum degeneracy
same as if breeders started 'straight' parades but full of bdsm other fetishes orgies etc
>>
>>8462843
Of course it can be a healthy thing. A healthy sex life is important for happiness and fulfillment in life. You can't control what your fetishes are, but for most sexual desires you can channel them in healthy ways with other consenting adults.
>>
>>8462855
>BDSM can't be made healthy.

How much do you even know about BDSM? Be honest

>Why do I have the feeling that you also see nothing wrong with promiscuity ?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with promiscuity if you aren't raising a family.
>>
>>8462869
>repent or die

literally why are you on /lgbt/
>>
>>8462874
You're the sociopath incapable of empathy or reason
>>
>>8462881
I thought I made my disapproval of modern pride events clear already, what are you on about
>>
>>8462886
Here >>8462819
>>
>>8462891
There's nothing wrong with having sexual fetishes. Acting them out safely with consenting adults is the proper way of dealing with sexual feelings and preventing them from bleeding into and negatively impacting the rest of your life.

Performing sexual acts in public is sharing your sexual desires with others without their consent and is wrong. Isn't the difference clear?
>>
>>8462901
Like I said you're incapable of empathy or reason.
>>
>>8462881

Yes, because straight people absolutely adored us before prides existed. Gay people in Saudi Arabia and Iran are now getting executed because of that flamer twink in that western parade. If people "lump you up" with "degenerates" from once-a-year parades simply because you share something as trivial as the same sexuality, then maybe you need to associate with better fucking people.
>>
>>8462800
>As for pride, it should be forbidden.
You're evil homophobe.
>>
>>8462910
>Harsher words have been said about me
Who would have ever thought

>>8462903
There's really no point of arguing with unstable people with Asperger's on the internet.
>>
this is pretty damn rediculous
>>
>>8462908
>Gay people in Saudi Arabia and Iran are now getting executed because of that flamer twink in that western parade.
Why do you think the execution of homosexuals in Muslim nations is new? Because you personally didn't hear about it growing up?
>>
>>8462924
>Paladins
Not even once.
>>
>>8462918

No. They weren't. The gay movement before Stonewall consisted of people orderly protesting Capitol, men in suits, women in skirts. They were ignored for 20 years. More was accomplished during the 3 nights of the Stonewall riots than in 20 years of orderly "respectful" protest. Straight people don't like pride because they want to comfortably ignore gay people, and pride won't let them do that. Minding our own business is a luxury, and we haven't earned it yet.

>>8462927

People this oblivious to obvious sarcasm never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>8462924
>it's another re-run of "cishets wouldn't hate us if not for the pride parades!"

Those "perverts" are the reason you're NOT forced to inject oestrogen after being caught having private gay sex anywhere in civilised world.
>>
File: mardi-gras-costumes-030.jpg (144KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
mardi-gras-costumes-030.jpg
144KB, 800x533px
>>8462819
>If straight pride existed you'd have just as much perversity exposed.
>>
>>8462943
>Marching, wether respectfully or with indeceny, won't change anything for us in my opinion.
But indecent marches already have changed many things. We have historical proofs for this.
>>
>>8462953
>self-hating gay /pol/tard
Right people fighting for gay rights accomplished nothing, the Illuminati simply allowed it to further their schemes
>>
File: baby_reveler-Mardi-gras.jpg (77KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
baby_reveler-Mardi-gras.jpg
77KB, 675x900px
>>
>>8462933
Because utilitarianism is the way of the world.
>>
File: mardi-gras-boobs-and-beads.jpg (278KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mardi-gras-boobs-and-beads.jpg
278KB, 600x450px
>>
File: mardi-gras-kids.jpg (193KB, 580x347px) Image search: [Google]
mardi-gras-kids.jpg
193KB, 580x347px
>>
>>8462918
This to be honest. I can see this happening in Russia, you are 100% right. The main reason of homophobia in this country is that people look at those parades and are telling each other "dude, this people are fucked up, we won't let this in our country", etc.
>>
File: mardi-gras-nude-man.jpg (422KB, 1061x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mardi-gras-nude-man.jpg
422KB, 1061x1600px
>>
File: mardigras_kid.jpg (203KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
mardigras_kid.jpg
203KB, 960x640px
>>
>>8462943

> Marching, wether respectfully or with indeceny, won't change anything for us in my opinion

Since the LGBT movement started, things have evolved radically. We can now marry in most of the American continent and western Europe, and things are catching up fast. We have representation in the media. We couldn't have intercourse in the privacy of our own homes, and now we can get married. Let that sink in. Also your argument about the elites doesn't make sense, because there's no reason they would pick the moment the movement started to make concessions and give rights (they had centuries before to do that, why now), and it's not "the greedy manipulative elites against the righteously homophobic people". Acceptance has come a long way, and believe it or not, most people out there couldn't give two shits about with whom you sleep or what you do in bed. And they don't assume you do this "degenerate" stuff you're obsessing over just because of that flamey twink in that one parade.
>>
>>8462975
more like:
>if straight people do evil things that means when they claim we do them because we are inherently evil then we can prove them wrong with photographic evidence to the contrary

>You have no self-respect
Pretty sure that's you, bucko.
>>
>>8462975
Paladins are rigid and uncompromising.
>>
>>8462987
>>8462996
get a load of this self-hating faggot.

>oh noes! wut will da straight ppl tink!
you are a broken soul, friend
>>
>>8462953
>That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is that it creates convenient excuses for them to hate us.
Cishets never really needed any excuses to hate us, it suffices that we're "the other".

> And it's not just about straight people, even if there were only gay people in this world, I wouldn't tolerate this kind of degeneracy

If there was no straight people, the history of the world would be so much different that this scenario doesn't make sense. Too much butterflies.

>And no marching didn't do anything for us, as I've said /the evul elytes!!!!1/

You have no proof of this. This way any inconvenient historical event can be swept under the rug.
>>
>>8462987
>>8462996
How many married straight people do you think are going to bed and falling asleep easier at night because some dumb faggot(you) believes their marriages are valid?
I'm going to guess its a big fat ZERO.

Conversely, why should any faggots lie awake at night and worry about what straight people think of their marriage?
There literally is ZERO reason to care what they think.

Your obsession with straight peoples opinions borders on a mental illness because it is affecting your happiness and your ability to think for yourself.
You really are quite delusional and pathetic and you should seek professional help.
>>
>>8462996

I don't care what they think. If you had any kind of self-respect as you claim to, you wouldn't be trying to structure your life solely on what other people think of you, and urging everyone to do the same. As for marriage, if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, then it's a fucking duck. And because in America, more than a thousand federal statutes are attached to marriage, and that gay couples have every right to benefits and recognition as any straight couple. Especially since I don't see you protesting the right of sterile straight couples to marry, which are equivalent in every way to a gay couple childbearing-wise. Regardless of what you think of them, there are hundreds of thousands of loving gay couples raising children who wouldn't have a family otherwise, and these children deserve equal treatment and recognition of their parent's efforts and sacrifices.
>>
>>8463016
>the one and only reason straights have voice in this matter is because they threaten us with violence if we don't cater to them. They aren't partners, they are oppressors.
>>
>>8463025
sry, this shouldn't be a quote
>>
>>8463008
Being rigid and uncompromising makes it hard to be pragmatic.
>>
>>8463028

this is >>8463025 >>8463018

I love some straight individuals ,but I hate them collectively as the class of oppressors.
>>
>>8463028
I love everyone.
>>
>>8463028

My friends are straight. My parents are straight. My whole entourage is straight. I don't "love" straight people because I don't hold any particular judgment on them. "Straight" describes an insane amount of people, and judging them for that makes no sense, just like it doesn't make any sense to judge me because I'm gay. Your question sounds to me like "Do you hate people with brown eyes?"
>>
>>8463050
Whats rigid and uncompromising is your distinction between what's good for gay men and what's bad.

The fact you believe BDSM and promiscuity to be so very obviously evil you find it self-evident is itself the evidence.
>>
File: 1494976293633.png (143KB, 547x274px) Image search: [Google]
1494976293633.png
143KB, 547x274px
>>8463050
>We weren't made to be householders, we were made to be fearless warriors and adventurers, with the benefit of time straight people don't have since they must raise their kids.

i cringed IRL

despite never going to a pride parade you are easily more of a fucking faggot than anybody who has ever gone to a pride parade
>>
>>8463050
>have self-respect
>live your life the way I believe is best

you have no concept of what "self-respect" even means
>>
File: 1494269226358.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494269226358.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>8463116
>I don't want to be the same as straight people, do you understand that ?

cringed again

your problem is not what holes you want to fuck but special snowflake syndrome
>>
>>8463106
>You don't love someone the same way if you pretend to love other people.
That's not what hookups are about. It's a physical act. Do you also believe masturbation is a form of fake love?

>Getting off to violence isn't normal, even for gay people
So your only problem is that it's weird for you? Gay attraction is weird to most people. Doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>8463131
t. special snowflake
>>
>>8463054
That depends. If you call blacks who answer the question

>Do you think slavery is sometimes OK?

with "No." >>radicals<<, then I guess I'm radical too.

Straights had several centuries to present arguments that weren't either appeal to imaginary idealised concept of nature or hatred for the Other but they never did.

Sorry if me sentences are convoluted, English is not my mother tongue.
>>
>>8463144
>it's a loss of time
So is watching TV. Doesn't make it wrong.
>Energy
What does this even mean? Westerners don't burn enough energy as it is.

>just about pleasuring oneself.
So you only engage in activities that are altruistic?

>Violence should not arouse people, that's just wrong.
Rigid and uncompromising.
>>
>>8463157
Even if homophobia wasn't just senseless hatred, it just means that straights put up the laws to oppress LGBT folk for their *own* interest. Which makes them oppressor class.

Why would I respect such laws?
>>
>>8462736
I remember you from that thread about the girl who got molested, I'm the trans guy.

This is what I mean here: you're not interested in actually listening to what anyone has to say to make solutions, rather you'd just tell people what's right and wrong. Why do you expect to be taken as a moral authority? Is it because of your Big Daddy In The Sky? Or are you just that much of an enormous, arrogant faggot?

Bdsm can be perfectly healthy, masturbation is natural and not harmful as long as you're not compulsed to do it, and nobody cares what an enormous faggot like yourself thinks.
>>
>>8463219
>I bet you also see nothing wrong with drugs, because that's what masturbation is essentially.
This is simply false and you have nothing that would support this insane idea.
>>
>>8463226
Off topic but if you're who I think you are, I was the person who made that thread. Sorry I never got to respond to you
>>
>>8463226
You didn't really address his point about including these lewd acts in a pride parade children are attending...
>>
>>8463231
No prob. Hope you've been doing ok.

>>8463234
>his
>implying you're not OP
Children shouldn't go to Pride, at least not the full thing. They can go to the family sections, meet other kids.

Question; has OP ever been to pruse before?
>>
>>8463121
yeah. it means I have respect for myself. it's a very simple concept that does not require me to take the bullshit opinions of a self-hating faggot or the entire straight population of planet earth into any consideration at all.
>>
>>8463249
*pride
>>
>>8463219
>I bet you also see nothing wrong with drugs
Depends on the drugs. In moderation I see nothing wrong with caffeine use and social alcohol and/or pot consumption.

But I don't see how they're related to masturbation. I legitimately don't understand why you think someone taking 5 minutes out of their day to rub one out and decompress a little bit/relive sexual buildup is some great evil.

>not agreeing with people hurting themselves in be
A. Bondage doesn't even necessarily involve pain
B. What does involve pain for most people into BDSM is temporary and leaves zero lasting damage. There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying erotic pain.
>>
>>8463249
>implying you're not OP
Because I'm not OP. The count of Anons posting in this thread went up when I posted, that's how you would have known already that I'm not OP, if you weren't a newfag.

>Children shouldn't go to Pride
Pride isn't in a private place, it's a public parade, nitwit.
>>
>>8463272
>doesn't religiously monitor anon count
>must be a newfag!
ok
>>
Why is there a retard posting pictures of Mardi Gra saying that it is a straight parade? It is not a parade related to a sexual orientation at all. Who knows the orientation of those people? God damn, I hate flamboyant fairies so goddamn much.

If I know your sexual orientation and it never came out in a conversation, or was deduced from a context, etc (like you telling a story about going out to a new restaurant that I should try out, and in the convo you mention that you went with your boyfriend and you are male), then you should be gassed for the greater good of society. There is no need for everyone to know what the fuck you like in the bedroom, which is not the same as hiding it.
>>
>>8463282
>if people get addicted to it, it's bad
Shit, we better all just stop fucking eating then
>>
>>8463282
>It's mentally unhealthy, it's disgusting
Once again, stating "it's obvious. It's self evident" over and over again isn't an argument. It's being so rigid in your personal beliefs that you don't even feel that you have to justify them.

>Tell that to all those who suffer from addiction to it.
People are addicted to chocolate too but that doesn't mean eating a Hershey's kiss is fucking degenerate.
>>
>>8463285
>trying this hard to deny what is so obvious
Stfu, newfag.
>>
>>8463249
I've been doing pretty good, it was pretty nice talking about it for once and you made me feel better about stuff.

On the topic of this thread though, I really don't think any good will come from arguing with these guys, their minds are already made up
>>
>>8463294
Nah.
>>
>>8462849
>you can't control what your fetishes are.

Yes you fucking can. You have to be exposed and re-exposed multiple times to the idea of a particular fetish, then you'll start to like it. For example I fucking despised people that liked trannies, now I fap to them because I got used to it and it became normal enough for me to find it arousing.
>>
>>8463301
It is just a shitty upbringing. You are completely normal in your views. It is disgusting.
>>
>>8463248
>If you lived in a gay society
I cannot honestly/realistically answer this, because the amount of changes needed for "gay society" to exist would cause completely different reality that does not include any real living person.

Even if you'd create gay society right now from nothing, any inhabitants would have been raised in heteronormative society.
>>
>>8463301
>>8463312
>Stop liking what I don't like!

>Your parents must have been bad parents because you like what I don't like!

>God hates you and will torture you forever because you like what I DO NOT LIKE!!!

That's you guys. That is how silly you guys look.

>>8463307
>You have to be exposed and re-exposed
Like those two other bozos I just quoted, you are playing armchair psychologist. You are failing to think in the abstract and from outside your own perspective. Stop it
>>
>>8463321
>2015 meme
explain why BDSM is 'healthy'

>armchair psychologist
Because you can't possibly be right unless you have a degree in 'spot the degenerate'
>>
>>8463266
Whatever my stance about drugs is, the point still stands: drugs is not the same as masturbation, they have different mechanisms, different societal, psychological and emotional causes and consequences.
>>8463287
>Why is there a retard posting pictures of Mardi Gra saying that it is a straight parade?

Because we live in heteronormative society.
>>
>>8463328
>explain why BDSM is 'healthy'
>Both people enjoy it
>Literally no damage to either person is incurred

Your only argument for why it's unhealthy is literally "I don't like it". I personally am not into pain during sex at all. It makes me go completely limp. But drag your smooth sweaty balls across my face and I'll fucking melt like butter.

Everyone has their own kinks. The only people who claim they dont haven't actually tried to figure out what turns them on. The human mind is incredibly complicated, and limiting a complex sexual fetish to only negative causes is absolute nonsense. Maybe someone got spanked by a hot teacher in middle school and had a spanking fetish now. That's not wrong or degenerate. It's not mentally ill. It's just what turns them on.
>>
>>8463347
Unrelated. Is pedophilia a fetish?
>>
>>8463266
>So you just take excessive self-assurance and call that self-respect ?
that sounds more like you
>>
>>8463317
There's no way I can give you genuine answer. Person living in hypothetical gay society would be so alien to my experiences that their answer wouldn't be mine.

If you created gay society right now and it depended on me what rules it would have, then I might consider ostracising straights out of spite as an act of petty revenge but this is the result of living in heteronormative society.
Or maybe I wouldn't because love is love etc., we have to accept and tolerate each other blah blah, but this would also be product of living in straights' hegemony as anti-thesis to cisheterosociety.
>>
>>8463369
was meant for >>8463337
>>
>>8463354
Either a fetish or a sexuality. Either way it's unhealthy because it can't be practiced by mutually consenting parties.
>>
>>8463028
>>8463354
>I lost the argument, better toss in a non-sequitur to keep it going and avoid admitting defeat.
>>
>>8463359
>>8463266
Self-assurance and self-respect are synonyms.
>>
>>8463329
Don't group me into your bullshit with "WE", say instead "because I live in (insert here random bullshit you make up to feed your special snowflake victim complex)"
>>
Frankly if this "muh kids" were really such a really important issue you could split pride in 2, having at babby day time normal fun parade, and at more adult times the more "adult themed" version.
>>
>Be cop
>Have to constantly deal with my fellow faggots causing trouble in town meeting up for sex in an alleyway they've decided is the local cruising spot
>100's of family homes nearby
>At least twice a month a child sees something they shouldn't or someone phones in to complain about sex acts that nobody should ever have to see, being performed in the open before dusk
>Move said idiots along and warn them not to do it again, god forbid I should be able to arrest someone for indulging their piss fetish in public, that would be homophobic
>Ostracized from only gay bar in town because of muh internalized homophobia
>Constantly have to be the one to deal with this because said idiots scream bloody murder and shout about oppression everytime one of my straight colleagues has to deal with it
>Still expected to turn up at pride as the quirky little town's only gay police officer, in uniform, with rainbow paint on my face

If I had the choice between solving every other problem in my life or holding every participant of a pride parade down and forcibly injecting anthrax into their eyes I would be donning CBRN clothing before whoever was offering the choice had finished asking the question
>>
>>8463534
>Why would anybody enjoy sex? You'd have to be degenerate.
>>
>>8463480
Show me one country where most of the laws and social norms are created catering to gays and I'll concede. Until then you're another idiot whining "hurr durr, don't call me cis"
>>
>>8463534
>why would anyone want adult-themed things in the first place ?
Because some people are perverts who like to expose themselves, and who are going to show up one way or another, and since it's clear from
>>8463556
That no cop dares deny them their dirty pleasure, the typical solution is to push them somewhere where there are less innocent minds to damage.
Kinda like relocating protesters to places where they basically have no real audience, or do not get in the way of daily life.
>>
>>8462763
Pride parades are where faggots can express being worthless AIDS ridden drug using degenerates.
>>
>>8462987
>Gay marriage is a joke. You're not a man and a woman about to create a family, you're just roleplayers.
I'd agree with you, if you made raising a family a requirement for hetero marriages. Saying heteros "deserve" marriage simply because they have the ABILITY to raise a family, even if they choose not to, is ridiculous - it's like keeping an employee because they have a really impressive degree, even though they literally do nothing but play video games all day.

>>8463116
You're free to avoid marriage, and live a life completely different from the hetero paradigm. But for all your crusading against "sameness", you fail to realize that not all gay people are the same, either. Some gay people want to live life the way heteros do, only with a partner of the same sex. They're not imposing on you by doing so, but yet you're demanding the right to impose on them.

>>8463219
Drugs have plenty of nasty side effects, on top of mostly being illegal. Masturbation doesn't have those issues.
>>
>>8463630
>I just wish I could do something powerful against them
Well if you have a group of likeminded and willing individuals, you could start influencing the gay opinion on such matters, and slowly weed out the more 'unclean' aspects of gay culture.
>>
>>8462842
This. I wouldn't call it an unfortunate reality that it's orientation-independent though; from my perspective it would be worse if it really were a gay trait.

What IS unfortunate is that they gay rights movement was unable to tell these unhealthy and aberrant behaviors apart from a healthy sexuality and refused to distance itself from them, incorporating degenerate acts and tastes in its understanding of what homosexuality is and means. Due to this the movement itself is now one of the main purveyors of destructive attitudes and ideas about homosexuality, which is HIGHLY unfortunate.
>>
>>8462936
>muh Stonewall was good meme
The Mattachine was right. Stonewall was a catastrophe for society in general and gays in particular.

>>8463268
>There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying erotic pain.
There is nothing mentally unwholesome about addling your pain and pleasure responses
That's like the textbook definition of mentally unhealthy, you massive retard.
>>
>>8463556
>small "quirky" town
>one gay bar

So you're telling me that gay men who are bored out of their fucking minds living in boring small town are turning into perverts in an attempt to make their lives more interesting? I'm shocked. And I've never heard of any straight guy's in small towns being perverts who look in peoples windows or fuck farm animals or anything... nah.. they usually just turn to meth.. shame those faggots cant be better citizens.
>>
>>8463682
What podunk place do you live? Cruising is a non-issue here in my city with a decently large gay community. At least not enough of an issue to cause any waves whatsoever in the straight or gay community.
>>
>>8463747
Same in my city.
I havn't heard of anything like this in about 10 years, and even then it was always older married men trying to pick up gay prostitutes in this one notorious park.
They all probably just use hook-up apps now.
>>
>>8463776
No one cares about your small town drama you dumb queer.
Your problems dealing with your redneck baptist neighbors in your trailer park do not affect me in the least.
It's just a riot in the ghetto.
>>
File: 1411394986841.jpg (183KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
1411394986841.jpg
183KB, 800x604px
>>8462736
show this to your child, esp. son - he will have a fetish when he becomes a teen.
>>
>>8463739
>The Mattachine was right.
You can praise it as much as you want, but it won't change historical truth they achieved nothing.
>>
>>8463739
>That's like the textbook definition of mentally unhealthy, you massive retard.
I'd absolutely love to see this textbook. It would be the same one that taught you your poor understanding of neurobiology I guess.
>>
>>8463739

Stonewall was a consequence of society. If Mattachine had worked, then Stonewall wouldn't have happened, it's as simple as that. You can't expect people to react in a "respectful and orderly" way when they're faced with untold brutality. Straight society has been anything but nice to queer people for centuries, now they have to put up with parades once a year, boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>8463966
> now they have to put up with parades once a year, boo fucking hoo.
And only a tiny fraction of straights care about them even close to as much as the people itt.
>>
>>8464023

The victory was about being able to be ourselves without any false moralities and without everyone telling us to be ashamed of who we were. The parades are exactly in that spirit, and they're rendering that victory anything but meaningless. Yeah, sometimes, some people go overboard. But parades aren't for straight people, they're for us. They're not meant as a zoo for straight people to come and say "huh I guess everyone here acts exactly the same way 364 days a year". And if they do, again, they're massive retards, and you should associate with better people.
>>
>>8462847
There are straight parades
>>
>>8462847
It's called Mardi Gras.
>>
>>8464023
Stonewall was literally a bar where tranny sex workers and drag queens hung out.
>>
>>8463572
Here we have the modern day conservatists.
>HURR DURR LOOOK AT ME I CANT DEFEND MYSELF WITH WORDS SO I HAVE TO GET ALL MY BODYS AND THERE BASEBALL BATS TO SHOW THEM WHAT WE GONNA DO TO THEM BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE THEM
>>
>people flipping out because of one bad scene on a pride parade

I was at csd vienna on saturday and they had a special fetish pride (not just for gays but also straights) that was only for 14+ in a less frequently visited alley
>>
File: received_1512475742116011.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
received_1512475742116011.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>8462736
>>8464113
>Mommy, why are those weird men dressed like dogs?
>Because they like playing pretend, honey
>Oh okay.

How will America's youth ever recover????
>>
>>8463599
No, I am not feeding your retarded victim complex. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>8464144
I honestly thought we were over this "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" nonsense back in the 90s but guess I was fucking wrong.
>>
File: :.png (236KB, 2470x596px) Image search: [Google]
:.png
236KB, 2470x596px
>>8464113

If you want to cherrypick pictures of parades just to prove your point, go ahead. Of course I don't think children should be allowed there. But I'm not taking this specific picture and drawing huge assumptions about gay people, or even the LGBT movement as a whole.

Since I have a feeling you might be pretty young, pic related is food for thought.
>>
>>8464164
Anon I know you're desperate for (you)'s, but you should strive towards more in life. :)
>>
>>8464154
>Children can see half-naked men and women at any beach they go
>This is moral.

>Children see just as, if not more clothed men with leather dog masks
>This is immoral

Your views are completely arbitrary.
>>
>>8464206
Nice rebuttal. Here's your (you). You earned it.
>>
>>8464153
>don't use big words like "heteronormative" because they confuse me
ok anon, we can do it nice and slow so you can understand
>>
>>8464201
Yeah, this makes sense. One is a setting of fun and enjoyment where partial nudity is fine and encouraged due to the heat, the other is some people dressing up in fetishwear for no good reason. See OP's original statement about sticking noses in bedrooms.

We get it, gays, you exist. You don't need to make every subsequent Pride march more and more vulgar
>>
>>8464424
>One is a setting of fun and enjoyment where partial nudity is fine and encouraged due to the heat
>He thinks the primary reason for string bikinis is because women get hot. While in cool water.

>other is some people dressing up in fetishwear for no good reason.
Puppy play isn't purely sexual firstly, and secondly the only people who know it's fetish wear are adults. If your concern is of the children, they will literally just think it's silly men dressed like dogs unless their parents specifically tell them it's for a sexual fetish.
>>
>>8464451
>Puppy play isn't purely sexual
please stop being fucking ridiculous m8

I agree with you that merely cosplaying is acceptable behaviour for Pride, but don't be absurd, of course those "puppy play" costumes are purely sexual
>>
>>8464472
Puppy play people are weird m8. A lot of them legitimately just want to be petted like a dog.
>>
File: #ahegao.jpg (233KB, 1004x1024px) Image search: [Google]
#ahegao.jpg
233KB, 1004x1024px
>>8464424
>for no good reason

you fail to understand the point of fetishwear.
also, walking someone on a dog leash is not overtly sexual.
kids aren't going to think it is anything more than play-acting, unless you tell them.
protip: kids don't know what sex is so they don't see these things as sexual.
that being said, i don't know why people would take their kids to a gay parade unless they are just too cheap to afford a babysitter.
also, if you are triggered (obviously) by gay people doing weird things then don't go to a gay parade.
stay home and read the bible or mein kampf and jerk off to futanari.
>>
>>8464487
>Fetishes that liken man to beast are WRONG
>muh sky-daddy!

yeah, that argument doesn't work here, christfag.
>>
>>8464424
Yah there's a limit I suppose but remember that 'fetishwear' is a word and use YOU know, not children. Being upset because they're 'seeing fetishwear' is a copout - to the right people, socks are fetishwear too, and form != fuction.

Like, your motorcycle jacket is the same as a slave outfit without context.
>>
>>8464538
[citation needed]
>>
>>8464543
mudslime pls go
>>
>>8464589
what's up with faggots who believe that you have to be religious to dislike their acts?
>>
>>8464591
your sub-par IQ is showing
>>
>>8464604
Looks like those fags were proven right once again... see >>8464602
>>
white LGBT are gross as fuck. they seriously need to be oppressed or something. their degenerate antics are ruining the progress we've made.
>>
File: 1492296748396.jpg (96KB, 1024x949px) Image search: [Google]
1492296748396.jpg
96KB, 1024x949px
>>8464646
>gay-shaming on a gay board

you're preaching to the choir, anon
>>
>>8464709
Society determines what is acceptable, not you. If you want to live in a socially conservative world, move to Russia.
>>
>>8464748
>muh semitic blood god
Any particular reason to take you more seriously than I would take a worshipper of Thor?
>>
>>8464748
If your god did exist, he would be considered a complete asshole deity, unworthy of worship.
>>
>>8464748
God doesn't exist.
>inb4 le fedora maymay
>>
File: laughs-in-jewish-eezj83.jpg (49KB, 564x566px) Image search: [Google]
laughs-in-jewish-eezj83.jpg
49KB, 564x566px
>>8464748
>"I not religious!"
>God
>>
>>8464791
that was me, and I don't agree with this guy
I'm all for gays doing their things but in decency
>>
>>8464812
>"that other god is just an idol"

>"thousands of other gods? idols, lol"

>"not mine though"

>"mine is totally 100% legit"
>>
>>8462847
there are actual straight bdsm parades
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.