[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

straight people of /lgbt/, > if you could, would you turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

straight people of /lgbt/,

>

if you could, would you turn gay or bi for the rest of your life?

(also why do you post here?)
>>
File: 1494806671689.jpg (6KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1494806671689.jpg
6KB, 204x204px
>>8462640
If I had a sex change, I become trans-bian, not the best solution for a genderfluid/bigender biomale.
>>
>>8462660
>genderfluid/bigender

Fuck off
>>
>>8462661
BACK TO U <___>

Let's say I'm not cis-gendered, nor Trans-person.

This thread asked str8 ppl on /lgbt/ if they want to be gay or bi...I said I don't mind if God made me gay or bi or whatever in the spectrum.

I can be both genders, be a manly date or a "girl" friend.

I hadn't decided on a sex change, because I'm fine who I am, be proud of who you are, don't let the hatemongers and bigots put you down.
>>
File: 1478692972661.jpg (1MB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1478692972661.jpg
1MB, 1032x1457px
>>8462660
>>8462701
samefag here.

I have a fetish/attraction to pregnant women, so I hafta say I'm very str8, but I wanna be a dad someday. If I want to become female, I still want to be able to procreate with a woman lover. Like we have pregnant transmen (who I support), I want to be a transwoman father.
>>
>>8462640
>if you could, would you turn gay or bi for the rest of your life?
No, I like being straight. I don't think it makes a huge amount of difference, but there's definitely more practical advantages to be straight rather than gay.

>(also why do you post here?)
I like trannies and shitposting
>>
>>8462640
i'd turn 50/50 bi. i'm techincally bi, but i dont like men, or feminine men, i only like post-op transwomen, am willing to date a pre-op and i also like cis women.

because i'm curious as to what gay people think, what trannies think, what lesbians think etc. on a free speech platform as opposed to reddit.
>>
>>8462640
i get shat upon enough for being very feminine. no thanks. people who do not realise the benefits of fitting in with normal society are stupid.
>also why do you post here?
i am bored.
>>
>>8462925
>i'm curious as to what gay people think, what trannies think, what lesbians think etc.
What surprises have you had?
>>
>>8462640
Hell no. It's easier being straight.
Because I used to think I was trans.
>>
gay, i fucking hate women.
and i dont really consider myself straight, but i'm only into trans girls and a few fembois so gay/bi dudes generally call me either cishet or a breeder, and self identifying straight guys generally just see me as gay.
desu i've never known a guy in a hetero relationship that hadn't been lied to, stolen from, and cheated on. women around me just seem like crazy, greedy, evil bitches so if i could find a way to not have to deal with them that'd be sweet. alternatively, just finding women who aren't total pieces of shit would be nice.
>>
>>8462640
I'm straight but I really want to dom a petite femboy so I am probably just """straight"""
>>
File: hitler gas.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gas.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>there are breeders on /lgbt/
>>
>>8462640
If I could (and I wouldn't cause collapse of society) I would turn everyone bi.

for me it's like /r9k/ spin-off, came here because robot is currently under norman summer siege
>>
File: Cute-Short-Asian-Hairstyles_7.jpg (40KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Short-Asian-Hairstyles_7.jpg
40KB, 450x359px
>>8463545

any "straight" people like anon here actually pursued their not-so-straight fantasies?
what did you do? and were you dissapointed or surprised?
>>
>>8462640
Hell yes I'd turn bi. I've never known a homo that didn't get laid constantly. I'd also prefer to be a bi chick though, getting dicked looks really good feeling.

I'm here because I followed the filename trail of a poster on another board. I don't mean to e-stalk, I was just curious about the AGP thing they were talking about.
>>
>>8466220
Straight guys are bad at dicking women from what I hear from my friends.
>>
>>8462640
Men who call themselves bisexual raise children who don't belong to them and sneak around to have exlusively homosexual relations while using a girl to shroud their faggotry
>>
>>8466360
If they were going to be sneaking around, why would they call themselves bisexuals? That would make it much harder to get away with it...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.