[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it transphobic for a cis woman to want to share naked space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 12

File: image:163221.jpg (409KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image:163221.jpg
409KB, 800x500px
Is it transphobic for a cis woman to want to share naked space (changing rooms, spas, etc.) only with other cis women?

Should cis women be forcibly exposed to mtf penis or just be denied service if they don't want to see it?
>>
>>8462591
Of course not.
If you feel comfortable showing your penis in public, you're not really trans anyways
>>
It's cool as long as it isn't hard.
>>
tbqh if i were cis i wouldn't want to share my changing room with some transbian
>>
>>8462591
Penis is just a body part, there is no reason to throw a tantrum over it.
>>
>>8462599
How do you know in advance and for sure the tranny's penis in front of you won't get hard?

It's a risk women arem't willing to take because it's too close to rape.
>>
>>8462602
>trannies think this
>women don't
>>
>>8462602
For women, who don't have penis but have vagina, yes there is.
>>
>>8462601
What about a hsts?
>>
>normal person dealing with dysphoria
Don't mind sharing a locker room at the gym or whatever

>obvious fetishist weirdo tranny
Remove
>>
>>8462591
Nah, it's simply just a matter of preference. I wouldn't want to expose my disgusting alien zucchini to another living person anyway.
>>
So a straight trans person who isntninterested I'm you is a threat but a cis lesbian who is more likely to be checking you out isn't?
>>
>>8462615
>>8462613
Allright, explain to my in rational and logical terms why being in a room with a woman with a penis is dangerous or distressing.
Hint: muh emotions and feelings are not rational or logical and should not be basis for any laws
>>
>>8462669
But muh emotions and feelings are the basis why the law allows penis-born people into women's spaces in the first place... despite the multiple incidents of harassment and disrespect by said penis-born people toward women
>>
>>8462687
That's not true at all though, allowing transwomen into women's bathroom protects transwomen
>>
>>8462696
and harms cis women
>>
>>8462704
You are factually incorrect
>>
>>8462706
>sexually harassing cis women by exposing your penis to them when they don't want it (minors included) is ok because I say so
>>
File: g_zBWnpA.png (114KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
g_zBWnpA.png
114KB, 321x321px
with how much unprotected, anonymous sex women apparently have these days, let's be honest; women are afraid of running into penises in private places because they don't trust themselves not to turn into quivering, sex-hungry, cocksleeves at the mere sight of even a discolored, flaccid, feminized penis. women are entitled to any penis of their choosing at all times, and it wouod be too sexually frustrating for them to be around them and not have the option of just stuffing herself full of them and their life-giving serpent syrup
>>
>>8462711
I never said sexually harassing people in the bathroom was ok.

Cis women can also harass each other in the bathroom but they're still allowed to use public bathrooms even though the possibility exists.

Trans women (with genuine dysphoria and an earnest desire to assimilate into their gender identity) belong in the women's bathroom and not the men's room
>>
>>8462696
>>8462704
When we have to make a zero-sum decision about who to help, it's only fair that we help the trans woman as the least privileged person in the situation.

You would accept a white straight male being turned down from a job so a black lesbian woman could be hired, of course. Same principle.
>>
>>8462669
That man will bitch when told to cover himself because women don't want his penis around, it reminding them they're naked in the proximity of a potential rapist who doesn't care about to get their consent before forcing his penis on them.
>>
>>8462591
>This thread again.
Did a tranny rape your mom?

For me anyone can pee and poop in any bathroom they want. That's what it was made for.
I'm more worried about being being disgusting dirty slobs than if she's a tranny or not.

Have you ever been in a public restroom in some club? I have had to check my step just to pee like a slav because I didn't want to touch the used tampons in the floor.
Fuck this shit.

Trannies can at least pee standing unlike me.
>>
>>8462720
What you mentally ill people don't get is exposing your penis to an unwilling woman is already sexual harassment.
>>
>>8462591
Yeah but just like go in a cubicle. no woman wants to see a dick, the symbol of maleness, in the female changing room.

I
>>
>>8462727
>transomen are potential rapists
ok
>>
>>8462725
No I wouldn't accept that. What made you think so?
>>
>>8462687
The same law based on fragile feelings of white ppl prohibited black men from entering white only spaces. And it was equally stupid.
>>
>>8462752
That's why we have white flight and racism getting increasingly socially acceptable
>>
>>8462737
You are willfully allowing yourself to being exposed to the genitals of others when you use a public place to change clothes
>>
>>8462749
I assumed you were a good person who cared about social inequality.
>>
>>8462760
When women go to a women's spa they willingly subject themselves to the exposure of vagina, not penis

Do women's spaces need to be renamed 'cis women only' spaces?
>>
>>8462759
For 50 years, white Americans tried to be PC or tolerant or accepting of non-white racial groups.

Did it work? not really. forced integration LOLZ.

That's so 1992 - racism is back in fashion.
>>
>>8462775
If someone isn't actively sexually harassing you there isn't an issue. Are you seriously traumatized by the fact penises exist?
>>
>>8462769
I do. The white guy is already socially demonized as is.
>>
>>8462769
social inequality:
BOO HOO IM BLACK, WHITEY PUT ME DOWN WE BE SLAVES
BOO HOO IM WOMAN, MEN ARE SCUM CUT OFF THEIR DICKS
BOO HOO IM RETARDED, I HAS TEH AUTISMAL
BOO HOO IM POOR, I CHOSE TO DO METH
& DRINK TOO MUCH
BOO HOO IM LATINO, I NO SPEAK INGLES Y YO ES ILLEGAL ALIEN
BOO HOO IM MUSLIM, I DONT WANT TO ASSIMILATE IN THE WEST

I'm getting sick and tired of PC/SJW/liberal whining, it's often promoted by Jews. >>/pol/
>>
File: buck angel.jpg (52KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
buck angel.jpg
52KB, 400x519px
>>8462775
Would you prefer pic related changing in front of your kids?
>>
>>8462782
Exposing your penis to women who have not consented to it is already sexual harassment.
>>
>>8462788
Yes because he being a ftm he wouldn't go to a fucking cis woman spa.
>>
>>8462811
Again you consent to it when you use public places to change. Simply don't use those places and you won't be exposed to genitals in public
>>
>>8462822
A spa is a private establishment, nkt a public space. A woman's spa that has a no male genitalia policy means the women there consented to exposure to vaginas, not penis.
>>
>>8462822
as a tranny i could never understand how someone could go to a womens naked space with wang hanging

i even like using my cock but i would feel totally disgusting and dysphoric if it werent tucked well away. like wtf?
>>
>>8462839
Private organizations aren't entitled to sexual discrimination.
>>
>>8462839
What spa do you go to where everyone is flashing their vaginas to each other? Everyone is in towels where I go
>>
>>8462860
They are when it's for the safety, welfare and wellbeing of their customers, such as when they don't want to be harassed by penis.

Or they can lose customers.
>>
>>8462892
Did a penis rape you?
Your feelings sure are clouding your judgment.
>>
>>8462905
Penises have raped lots of women.
Some of which go to spas to relax and don't want to be around penis near which they cannot relax.
>>
>>8462917
Vaginas have also raped a let of women.
>>
>>8462946
Penis have raped more.
What upset those women was penis, not vagina.
>>
>>8462591
>only with other cis women?
What about a trans woman who has had SRS if you knew she was a trans woman?
>>
>>8462591
>Is it transphobic for a cis woman to want to share naked space (changing rooms, spas, etc.) only with other cis women?
>Should cis women be forcibly exposed to mtf penis or just be denied service if they don't want to see it?
So your only problem is the penis or are you just setting up multiple goalposts just in case?
>>
Why mtfs don't want to remove their cock?
>>
>>8462659
SHUT UP! statistics of lesbian violence and predation on normal women are just tools of the patriarchy and their tranny rape agents!
it's only ok to use "women's safety" as a shield for a political agenda when we do it!
>>
>>8462720
>Cis women can also harass each other in the bathroom but they're still allowed to use public bathrooms even though the possibility exists.
Can't you read?!?! Trannies harm and rape women and CHILDREN merely by existing around them!
>>
>>8462732
It's probably that one pedophile who keeps ban evading and making these same threads again and again and again.
>>
>>8462782
>Are you seriously traumatized by the fact penises exist?
YES!
>>
>>8463473
>muh strawman
>>
>>8463473
it's expensive, potentially life-threatening like any surgery, and produced mixed/poor results
>>
>>8463495
So you're not women and you want to force your cock on women
>>
>>8463490
Well your PTSD isn't a valid justification for bigotry.
>>8463263
Numbers don't matter. If there are women upset with vaginas, then their wishes not to be exposed to them should also be respected.
Or we could simply acknowladge, that penises and vaginas are just body parts and there is no need to feel grossed by their presence. We're not 7yo kids anymore.
>>
>>8463512
Actually yes it is, if trannies' PTSD is a valid justification for bigotry against cis women.

>but muh lesbians
Except trannies are the problem here. And people have the right not to have your cock imposed on them, you disgusting gross pedo.
>>
File: 1446860610169.jpg (18KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1446860610169.jpg
18KB, 224x225px
>>8463506
>if you can't afford a surgery or are waiting for a surgery slot to open up then you don't even want or need the surgery
That's some impressive self-serving retardation.

Not to mention the irony of retards using this logic usually being the same people that push for making it harder for people to be allowed to transition and get access to surgery.
You're really just dishonest hypocrites who want to shit on people that trigger you by being different so you can feel better about your own pathetic mess.
>>
>>8462745
Amm sweetie that's right. only penises can rape :)
>>
>>8462591
Women in women's spaces don't want to see dick, it's that simple. Why are trannies throwing a tantrum? Get the surgery on the bottom and this argument will be over.
>>
>>8463553
Actually they're just far right and far left culture warriors who want the trannies to an hero collectively. They think that shitposting loudly and spreading FUD will get to this goal the fastest. Most of the time they just act like cringy obsessive fucks because that's what they are.
>>
>>8463533
Purposefully misunderstanding someone like that just makes you look stupid but you didn't even bother to throw it back in a way that makes a sensible argument so it's just the "Adult" equivalent of "nuh uh I'm rubber and you're glue".

Trannies' undefined ptsd you just pulled out of your ass is justification for the "bigotry" of triggering the ptsd of people who are upset about penises exiting?
>>
>>8463578
There's also a weird overlap with anti-tranny and pro-pedo groups and people.
>>
>>8462591

An MtF who is pre op or non op should not show her penis in female exclusive spaces, unless there are signs posted by the establishment for all to see that feminine penises are allowed too and that anyone not OK with that can leave.

>>8462601

If I were cis I wouldn't want to share with a cis lesbian. They creep me out and I think people, particularly straight women trust them when they shouldn't.
>>
>>8463586
Those are just pedo"sexuals" salty because the T isn't a P. They get triggered at gays too. Hell, they get triggered at all the letters they just want acceptance for their own childfucking perversions.
>>
Trannies ITT

>I feel I am a woman therefore I am a woman, the law should cater to my emotions
>omg I'm totally scared of men let me into women's spaces
>lol cis bitch your feelings don't matter suck my dick my cock is here to stay, let me push it in your face, you're a bigot if you hate it
>>
>>8462591
I don't give a fuck, just don't make me change with a bunch of dudes. I don't particularly want a bunch of cis women looking at my penis either, but having to share nude spaces with men is the fucking worst.
>>
>>8463473
The ones that don't want the surgery are fucking morons. I'm fine with not getting it due to monetary issues/not being able to afford it, but not choosing to get it as part of a transition???

i don't get it
>>
>>8463604
>Having to share nude spaces with men is the worst

which is why women don't want you in their nude spaces
you have a penis, you are a man too to them
>>
>>8462591
Yes, because as you can see by this very thread, this viewpoint is rooted in the belief that trans women pose a danger to cis women and will rape them, which is undoubtedly transphobic.

For this reason, it is objectively transphobic and discrimination, as usual.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>8462591
>another bait thread by the ban-evading pedo spammer
Penises don't rape people.
People rape people.

You dense retard.
>>
>the pedo shitposters are getting desperate to distract now that they've been named
>>
Nothing on god's green Earth is a worse fate than being a pedophile, even being a disgusting faggot tranny. I feel more pity for you then anything else.
>>
>>8463623
>the belief that trans women pose a danger to cis women

Well if transwomen stopped wanting to show their dicks to cis women without their consent
>>
>>8463844
Just make a law that bans deliberately exposing your genitals to someone else, even in a locker room, a crime.

It can apply to cis women too so transwomen can't complain that it singles them out.
>>
>>8463877
But cis women can be okay with seeing vaginas, that's why we clothing optional spas. What they're not okay with is dicks.
>>
>>8462591
Put on panties, problem solved.

If they can deal with fat lesbians, they can deal with mtfs.
>>
>>8463891
And they can be ok with seeing penises.
>>
>>8463969
No, you don't get to tell them how they feel.
>>
>>8463891
>staight girls love it when I back them into the corner legs spread wide, we're all girls so it's nothing unusual and they're just pretending to be afraid to play hard to get
Jesus christ why are lesbians so rapey.
All this whining about trannies really just comes off as predators trying to edge out what they consider the competition.

Let's just be real and ban all lgbt if the goal is really to protect women and children.
>>
>>8464008
>women can be sexual predators too
>Um, that's not how it works hunny, all the young girls love when I expose my beautiful natural vagina to them and order them not to look away and literally none of them don't want it
>YOU don't get to decide for women how they feel about penis, that's MY decision and they ALL HATE it and go into ptsd comas if they even see a drawing of one, why do you want to RAPE women's vision and minds with your penile existence!!
>>
>Is it transphobic for a cis woman to want to share naked space (changing rooms, spas, etc.) only with other cis women?

The answer is YES

This thread didn't need to go beyond this
>>
>>8462591
it's definitely not a big deal on hrt or anything. i've always thought that mtfs should have to go like a year on hrt to be able to access female spaces and such (but there should be no gatekeeping)
>>
>>8462905
>lose an argument
>hurr did a penis rape you? Stop being a bigot
>>
File: kLhkU.gif (397KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
kLhkU.gif
397KB, 400x342px
>>8462593
>The only type of trans that is valid is the one that I am
:^)
>>
Okay why do people keep saying a mtg in a female bathroom is exposing them. Female bathrooms only have stalls. Its literally impossible to expose yourself unless you are doing it intentionally which really isn't in most trannies playbook. Most likely thing to happen is a tranny gets sjw at someone is they complain.
>>
>>8464179
I wish that there was some kind of 'test' trans people had to take in order to prove how legitimate they are. There's a very big difference between genuine trans people and the weirdos. I don't mind being naked around the former but obviously not the latter, as long as they're lumped together I just don't want to be around them at all.
>>
>>8462591
It's not a trivial question. People segregate because they don't want to be seen by people who are attracted to them, right? That's a legitimate reason. On the other hand women seem to be fine with sharing a space with lesbians despite those lesbians being turned on by them, while many are not fine with sharing the space with a pre-OP transwoman who is exclusively into guys. What do you think?
>>
>>8462591
You aren't being denied service. If you don't want to risk seeing an MtF, don't use public accommodations.
>>
>>8464493
Screams transphobia.
>>
>>8462732
>Have you ever been in a public restroom in some club? I have had to check my step just to pee like a slav because I didn't want to touch the used tampons in the floor.
yeah, this
anyone who worked in a fast food in his/her youth knows that female restrooms are always dirtier
>>
>>8462737
>exposing your penis to an unwilling woman
Yes my horrible horrible penis. One sight of which and you'll fall apart you delicate little snowflake. At the risk of being ironic I have to ask you to grow a pair of balls or at least use your brain.

Since at no point are you going to be able to legislate away trans people we've got three paths we can walk here:

Pretend that we don't have a modified binary system of sex and gender so that we can make ftms go into womens spaces & vice versa
Or
Acknowledge that sex and gender exists a series of concurrent data points along a binary and allow ftms to go into mens spaces & vice versa
Or
Encourage gender neutral spaces which will probably have the effect you might think allowing mtfs into women's spaces would have

When making these decisions you should remember that your laws are fucking meaningless and a sufficiently passable person of any moral standing, chromosomal make up and genital configuration can still waltz right in and do as they please among you. There's even the possibility they already have.
>>
>>8464747
I think people are stuck in now outdated modes of thinking. For example it would make sense for lesbians and gays to bathe together but that isn't a thing.
>>
>>8462591
That's fucking stupid, have you even seen the vaginas on some women? A dick would be the least offensive sex organ in the room.
>>
>>8462739
>the symbol of maleness

Definitely not.
>>
>>8464818
You can't even see a vagina unless the woman is spread-eagled.
Whereas a dick and balls, especially an erect leaking dick which is what you transbians always have in shared spaces, is pretty hard to ignore.
>>
>>8464802
>it would make sense for lesbians and gays to bathe together
No it fucking wouldn't.

And what about bisexuals? Do they need to separated from everyone?
>>
>>8464835
>No it fucking wouldn't.
Why not?

>And what about bisexuals? Do they need to separated from everyone?
Or go to places where people are fine with being seen by people who are attracted to them e.g. the beach.
>>
>>8464476
Why don't you make the test? It's as easy as defining this "very big difference" that sets "genuine trans people" apart from everyone else. What's wrong, can't you do it?
>>
>>8464831
>transbians getting hard with their atrophied cocks
>transbians leaking pre without a sex toy in or around their anus
>transbians being turned on by the middle aged overweight women frequenting public gyms
>>
>>8464868
It's too subjective and people would probably say I'm sexist for pushing it.
>>
>>8464846
>Why not?
Because most gay men and lesbians would be very uncomfortable with it, you dumbass.

>go to places where people are fine with being seen by people who are attracted to them
How would you ever even know who is a bisexual, a homosexual, et cetera? This is beyond retarded.
>>
>>8464476
>There's a very big difference

>>8464880
>It's too subjective

Hmmm, really makes me think.
>>
>>8464880
I won't say you're sexist for simply suggesting it here.

Also >>8464910
>>
>>8464910
I think there's a very big difference between genuine trans people and creepy people masquerading as trans people.

I also acknowledge that just because I see it that way doesn't mean other people will so it's pointless for me to push a standardization based on my own personal feelings.

What don't you understand?
>>
>>8464931
>I think there's a very big difference between genuine trans people and creepy people masquerading as trans people.
Yeah so you said, can you explain what this difference is with words?
>>
Why is it so hard to accept that women don't wanna see dick in these spaces?
>>
>>8464975
People who put their heart and soul into trying to pass, trying to be respectful, assimilating correctly into their gender identity (note that I didn't say passing)

versus

People who get off to the thought of being the opposite sex, people who transition because they think the opposite sex has it easier or has better clothes or whatever, people who put zero effort into what they're doing and simply claim to be the opposite sex (mtfs presenting as a girl with facial hair in public, etc, super feminine ftms etc.), people who romanticize and fetishize gender
>>
>>8464989
Really instead of typing that out I should have just said

>people who are self-aware
versus
>people who aren't
>>
>>8464989
False dichotomy.
>>
>>8462737
>exposing your penis to an unwilling woman

You are making the assumption that Im not going to go change in a bathroom stall or something or that if there was no choice that Im just going to strip and run over to you helicoptering my dick. Im going to change like a fucking normal person in public: quickly and with the hopes that no one walks in while Im putting on my fucking clothes. Do you people just loiter in these places with your junk out or something? TO be honest the assumptions that so many people make about what I MIGHT do in a restroom/ locker room/spa/whatever makes me pretty uncomfortable about being out and around people like you, let alone using any public facility at all. You come up with these horror scenarios of rape and torture and sexual menace and I just want to go about my business. Im not going to turn into a rape monster no matter how many times Terfs and right wingers tell you I """"tots definitely will rape any woman ever all the time guis"""". Christ, you people are fucking insane. You dont even have any real grasp of how my body works and yet you assume every transwoman is automatically built to sexually harass and bodily threaten. You know what, you dont fucking care. You just want someone to punch down at. Whatever.
>>
>>8462591

Female and woman should have never redefined to include mtfs.

The end result is telling lesbians they need to like dick and telling all women they need to accept dick in nude areas.

We need to end transition as a legal process. If mtfs do not want to become women, they don't get to be women, socially or legally.
>>
>>8462591
No it's not.
>>
File: 1489272120472.jpg (123KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489272120472.jpg
123KB, 1136x640px
>>8463484
It's confirmed: the hashes prove >>8462591 is the LGBP spammer

Report and sage him for his ban evasion before he puts everyone in legal risk
>>
would any pre-op transwomen even want thier dick showing in a public space??
>>
>>8464907
>Because most gay men and lesbians would be very uncomfortable with it, you dumbass.
There's no logical reason for them to be uncomfortable. That's cultural.

>How would you ever even know who is a bisexual, a homosexual, et cetera? This is beyond retarded.
What is feasible is different from what ought be.
>>
>>8466339
>""""the hashes""""
serious question, why isn't pedoposter banned

this is timecube level shitposting
>>
>>8464673
A spa is not a public accomodation. It's a private establishment and you are denying cis women service.
>>
>>8466742
The way you propose things ought to be is not logical at all because precisely because you are not taking into account how people would react to it.
>>
>>8466931
The reaction is malleable though. It's social, and can be shifted over time. A lot of people reacted poorly to desegregating blacks and whites but we still went ahead with it.
>>
>>8466949
Desegregating blacks and whites happened because of how people reacted to racial segregation and its affects. No one is pushing for gays and lesbians to bathe together - there's a reason for that.
>>
>>8466956
Well, yes and no. Given this thread we clearly need to rethink how we segregate semi-public areas of this sort. Just going by male and female is clearly problematic. Gay men bathing with men and lesbians bathing with women has been an unaddressed problem for some time too.
>>
>>8462593
Dysphoria isn't limited or exclusive to the genitals :v
>>
File: 1489273340973.jpg (123KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489273340973.jpg
123KB, 1136x640px
>>8466891
>hash
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7593211/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7614131/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7663315/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7672093/#7672172
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7688503/#7689006
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7745762/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7746129/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7809640/#7810395

He's been banned dozens of times your nambla puppet
>>
File: 1490427203592.jpg (123KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490427203592.jpg
123KB, 1136x640px
>>8462591
>>8466891
There's only one mod who watches this area and they have sometimes taken as much as a week to purge this child porn spammer. But they'll always do it.

Sage and report, keep this thread Illuminated till the mods return from vacation so they can crush him utterly for his ban evasion like last time.

Remember this is the same guy who posted little girls on snap chat and linked here. Don't let him escape, you can't afford to let this criminal escape.
>>
File: 1485490408705.jpg (211KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485490408705.jpg
211KB, 1136x640px
>>8462593
Reminder that the man from >>8462591 has been playing whackamole with the mods for more than half a year. And the ban lists prove that he recived repeated global bans for CP spam.

If you talk to him, you risk become an acomplise to a criminal. Don't become a pedophile's water boy. You'll encourage him and he'll spam pedo like he did before.
>>
>>8462591
It would be cool if the terfs all developed penises over night I guarantee they'd commit suicide living one day with a dick.
>>
>>8467573
Stop talking to >>8462591 Do you want to talk to a man who posted a naked nine year old on snapchat like >>8462591 do you think talking to a pedophile the authorities will ultimately catch is smart?
>>
of course trans women should be allowed in women's only spaces, just as trans men should be allowed in men's only spaces.

Cis people just need to suck it up. Of course they will feel uncomfortable for a while, but it's a learning process while they learn to let go of their transphobia and understand that women can have penises and men can have vaginas.
>>
>>8464907
Why? Straight men are already expected to share naked spaces with people they "shouldn't" be attracted to. Why do lesbos and gays get special treatment?
>>
>>8462591
>is it transphobic to be transphobic
>>
>>8462591
No. Keep penises out of women's spaces.
>>
>>8462659
Lesbian don't have dick to rape u with
>>
>>8464828
Lol ok
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.