[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tttt/. So if a mtf gets incarcerated she goes to men's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Hey /tttt/.
So if a mtf gets incarcerated she goes to men's prison, right? I've heard of that happening a lot. But does the same thing happen if a ftm goes to prison? Would he get incarcerated in a women's prison?

Anyone know of any examples of this happening?
>>
>>8461415
Lol, good question.

Yeah, maybe, but really they worry about whos likely to rape who, and bulldyke mtfs might be put in with other men, or just solitary, since ftm's are more sexually violent than lesbians, and a ftm could still get raped by men.
>>
>>8461422
>but really they worry about whos likely to rape who
Evidently they don't, since MTFs get sent to male prisons.
>>
>>8461441
I don't think it's that much thought about, it's as simple as if you're biologically male, you go a male prison.
>>
>>8461441
Right, who cares if a 'man' gets raped.
>>
>>8461450
I think it's consciously understood if you are biologically male and a violent criminal, locking you up in a place full of women is a direct threat to the safety of those women.
>>
>>8461428
Better one tranny gangbanged, than a tranny raping a ton of women.

Besides, it was your choice to make yourself so feminine and sexy for the inmates. Don't want prison rape? Either don't do crime, or dont try and act / dress like a girl.
>>
>>8461441
>feb 2017
>a 15 year old
>>
>>8461472
What if you go to jail for something you didn't do?
>>
File: DBi1B2xUwAAhsSe.jpg (106KB, 768x776px) Image search: [Google]
DBi1B2xUwAAhsSe.jpg
106KB, 768x776px
>>8461475
It's every mtf's right to rape 15 year olds if they don't accept mtfs as women and bring their cis scum issues to them
>>
>>8461472
>Don't want prison rape?
>don't do crime
Then what's wrong with cisgender woman prisoners getting raped?

Don't want prison rape, don't do the crime.
>>
>>8461486
>Then what's wrong with cisgender woman prisoners getting raped?

Do you want to rape cis women?
Because it sounds like you want to rape cis women.
>>
>>8461500
No, I think anon was just applying the logic of "Don't want to get raped? Don't do a crime then." to everyone equally.
>>
>>8461505
The rate of prison rape is cis women's prisons is waaaaaaaay lower than in biological males' prisons though.

It goes up if you drag mtfs in.
>>
>>8461512
How do you know that? Was there a study?
>>
>>8461512
>It goes up if you drag mtfs in.
So what? Don't want to be raped, don't do the crime, cis women.
>>
>>8461505
That's obvious. Why did the terf deliberately ignore that and make up her own nonsense interpretation?

Maybe because they have no answer.

But then, why did they come up with that logic in the first place, if they have no answer but "do you want cis women raped?" when it's turned around?

Because their own answer is true for them. The difference between how cis and trans women should be treated, in their eyes, is that yes, trans women should be raped.
>>
>>8461500
Because cis women isn't a choice, its normal : dressing like a faggot wearing a dress and injecting hormones IS

You made your bed, now sleep in it, with the hairy mexican who will fuck your ass while calling you a faggot

Seriously, do you guys not understand choice?

Or are you those faggots who think we "have no choice?" at all?
>>
>>8461516
>How do you know that?

>FORT WORTH Count federal prisons as the latest battleground for the transgender bathroom debate.
>Three female inmates at Federal Medical Center Carswell in Fort Worth have filed a flurry of complaints, upset over the Bureau of Prisons policy that allows transgender inmates who are still biologically male to be placed in female prisons.
>The women claim that they are living in a degrading and dangerous environment by being forced to share showers and bathrooms with the transgender inmates, according to complaints and motions filed in the U.S. District Court’s Northern District.
>The most recent complaint was filed Feb. 15 by inmates Rhonda Fleming, Jeanette Driever and Charlsa Little.
>“The Plaintiffs have been forced to share intimate facilities with men, who allege they are women,” the Feb. 15 complaint states. “These men openly express their sexual desire for the women inmates, at times, in the showers, and bathrooms, while women are naked or partially clothed.
>“The men expose themselves, intentionally, for their own sexual gratification, causing the Plaintiffs to suffer disgust, embarrassment, humiliation, stress, degradation, fear and loss of dignity.”

>“One male transgender was in the SHU (Special Housing Unit) and did not want a certain female inmate in his cell, so he told officers if the woman was put in his cell, he would rape her,” the lawsuit said. “This man was 6’5” and weighed over 200 pounds. No female inmate would be able to protect herself against such a large man.”

Mtfs gonna men.
>>
>>8461531
Intentionally exposing people to the risk of rape is a crime, you know.
>>
>>8461516
If lesbian bed death is any indication....

plus men are more aggressive. so are trannies, cause they are still men.

>>8461541
Nah, specifically applies to trannies. You know being a tranny makes you "semi" attractive, especially to a deranged mind, and you know being attractive in prison full of MEN, will lead to rape.

You CHOSE to do so, and you chose to be an outcast, so you chose rape.
>>
>>8461546
>dressing like a faggot wearing a dress
Are all feminists this homophobic?
>>
>>8461547
cis bitches gonna bitch
>>
>>8461568
>mtf: waaaah don't put me in male prison! I'll get raped
>gets put into female prison
>starts harassing and sending rape threats to female inmates
>mtf: lol stop bitching mmmkay
>>
>>8461553
Then those cis women a doubly criminals for committing a crime in the first place and this exposing themselves to the rape they earned themselves in prison.
>>
>>8461583
So mtfs are a threat to women and must be confined away from them.
>>
>>8461415
>Would he get incarcerated in a women's prison?
Yes. But because FTMs are women they commit crimes at the same rates as other women, so they rarely go to prison.
>>
>>8461562
>feminist
>am anti feminist white female
>have a dick

Its not homophobic to call a faggot wearing a dress a faggot wearing a dress
>>
>>8461591
>and must be confined away from them.
No? They can just get raped.

Really there should be unisex prisons.
>>
>>8461595
>FTMs are women and get female privilege, so they rarely go to prison
FTFY
>>
>>8461602
You sound like an advocate of rape : why don't you lead by example by spreading your ass for isis.
>>
>>8461638
>You sound like an advocate of rape
t. >>8461472
>>
>>8461652
Thats literally a way to reduce victims of rape.

Better one person raped, than dozens.
>>
>>8461670
Nah, it's fine if the dozens get raped, since they chose to be there.
>>
>>8461679
Chose to be in a facility for women. So why are you putting men in?
>>
>>8461625
Well, that too. But you're delusional if you think women really aren't criminal at a much lower rate, as well.

Assuming you don't count all the babykilling for convenience.
>>
>>8461679
Right, but so did that tranny.

Want more less or less rape? or are you a tranny facist?
>>
>>8461485
>people born with vaginas...etc....raped around the world
>trans women on the other hand are the most privileged group in the world and clearly the perpetrators of this historical violence against women
>ignoring the differences between cis women and trans men lumping them together under "born with vagina"
>all women understand pregnancy and menstruation
>trans women being in female only spaces stop women from talking about pregnancy and menstruation
Complete retardation
>>
>>8461415
MtF here.
I got thrown into a female prison because the judge ruled that I would most likely be bullied and raped in a male prison.
That being said I also had to show medical proof that HRT destroyed my ability to get an erection.
I guess it works different in Europe.
>>
>trans women being in female only spaces stop women from talking about cis women stuff

tTo be fair it does. Either trannies cry transphobia at the mention of cis woman things, or they bitch until the conversation is nothing but penis penis penis and cis women can't talk about theif things.
>>
>>8461478
They always ignore that potentiality until it happens to them/someone they love.

>THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM IS PERFECT GOY
>NO IT NEVER HAS PROBLEMS
>FALSE CONVICTIONS? WHAT'S THAT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>NOBODY EVER GOES TO PRISON WITHOUT DESERVING IT... RIGHT?

lol it's like they think they're not under a totalitarian state
>>
>>8462419
Meant for >>8462299
>>
>>8462328
what landed you in prison?
>>
>>8462503
Credit card fraud
>>
>>8461415
Depends on local laws and usually how far along into transition they are.
>>
>>8461428
>>8461472
You're both idiots, when that's a concern they just keep them separate from the general population.
>>
>>8461470
Well sure but how about for the biologically intersexed like transsexuals? That's who we're discussing so it's important you stay on topic.
>>
>>8461485
>It's every mtf's right to rape 15 year olds if they don't accept mtfs as women and bring their cis scum issues to them
Yes this is exactly what they all advocate for.
Your /pol/ posters really are just unashamed hypocrites, whining about evil ridiculous exaggerations when it's directed towards anyone or group you think is "based XD" yet doing the exact same thing given the chance.
Save with poll rigging and false flagging, it's like both sides are in a race to see who can lower themselves more.
>>
I know it's not the same but when I was in a mental hospital they put me in the girl's wing and I had a female roommate even though I was pre everything at the time
>>
>>8461415
Mtf go to women's prison here (California)
>>
>>8461512
Mtfs rape at below cis-male rates, lesbians rape at male rates.

You don't really care about protecting women, you're just using them for your personal agenda.
>>
>>8461597
>FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT, what, I'm not a homophobe, we're all allies so you fags need to serve and protect us :^)
>>
>>8461547
>asked for a study to support huge claim of mtfs being an unacceptable danger with higher rape rates
>posts a wall of text with a bunch of opinions and complaining over ancedotes but no study or statistics
wew kid
>openly express their sexual desire for the women inmates, at times, in the showers, and bathrooms, while women are naked or partially clothed
Sounds like we need to protect these poor innocent women from bis and lesbians too if this is the unacceptable danger you've been referring to.
>>
>>8461559
>lesbian bed death meme
>as "evidence" that there's no rape in female prisons until mtfs come
So you're not even a lesbian, just larping as one for shitposting bait?

Are you from /pol/ or just a gay guy getting your jollies?
>>
>>8462419
>Either trannies cry transphobia at the mention of cis woman things, or they bitch until the conversation is nothing but penis penis penis and cis women can't talk about theif things

>things that definitely happen all the time not just in /pol/ bait about fucking white males and oppression olympics
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.