[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>closet trans (mtf) >dont have many friends that would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: p3mcp.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
p3mcp.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
>closet trans (mtf)
>dont have many friends that would accept me
>find a girl
>tell her im trans
>she says thats cool and i should embrace it and she would help me
>moves out of town 2 weeks later without telling me
>that was 10 months ago, we haven't talked sense
>tell another girl im transgender
>she says she'll help me and be my friend
>we're friends for a good month or 2
>says she got an awesome job at a city an hour away
>she moves away, haven't talked in 6 months
>3rd times a charm am i right?
>girl just ignores me, says she doesnt have time for my mental problems
I just want a friend and somebody i can be myself with
>>
>>8460677
Convert your agp into pseudobi and date a boy.
>>
>>8460677
The first person I ever came out to was a friend of mine that was a girl. She literally told me "I don't want to be friends with more gay people". That was 7 years ago and I literally have been in the closet since.
>>
>>8460699
>falling for the 'girls are tolerant' meme
>>
>>8460728
She literally fucked up my life saying that to me. I wish i could've avoided that scenario and came out to my parents instead.
>>
>>8460677

>cis women continue to prove they're the worst people trans women could ever deal with
>>
>>8460677
slut.
>>
>>8460760
You fucked your life up when you fell for the meme and had any expectations of her at all.
>>
>>8460946
Nigger kill yourself
>>
>>8461042
There you go again, blaming other people for your own problems.

Take some personal responsibility.
>>
>>8461078
Nigger kill yourself
>>
>>8461093
Try to be less obviously triggered. It only proves you know everything I said is right.

Post a contentless attack if you admit it all.
>>
>>8461099
Nigger kill yourself
>>
>>8461102
>admitting it all

Glad you've come to terms with it being your own fault. The next step is self-improvement so you don't do that to yourself again.
>>
>>8461109
Nigger kill yourself
>>
>>8461109
Senpai a lot of shit in my life is my fault trusting a friend isn't one of the things that is really my fault though. Repressing for 7 years in fear of people rejecting me the way she rejected me is probably my fault though. Never the less it's too late for self improvement in my meme of a life.
>>
>>8461110
>>8461129
>>
File: 3955.jpg (145KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
3955.jpg
145KB, 900x695px
>>8460677
>closet trans (mtf)

Is there any other rkimd that definatively isn't a meme?
>>
>>8461175
Trust me senpai if I had a gun my brains would be everywhere.
>>
>>8461224
I meant for him to see your post.
>>
File: his job is done.png (413KB, 474x960px) Image search: [Google]
his job is done.png
413KB, 474x960px
I'll be your friend, anon

You might find me boring though, but I'm a good listener!

Leave your Skype, Discord, or what have you, and I'll get back to you
>>
>>8460677
Wait, op

Be your self?

Which self?

I'm lost here.
>>
>>8461581
Your best self
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
Present yourself as female in the first place on tinder or a local LGBT friendly place.

Meet with people there, particularly women if that's what you're into.

Now try being pro trump and trams. That's a tough one
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.