[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can bpa and other shit like that really act as estrogen? I wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1497826722207.jpg (284KB, 1200x993px) Image search: [Google]
1497826722207.jpg
284KB, 1200x993px
can bpa and other shit like that really act as estrogen? I wouldn't go as far as to call myself trans, but I'm a very fem. gay guy and match almost everything on pic related, could bottled water be the reason I am the way I am today?
>>
Estrogen effects are totally blocked by testosterone, quit being stupid
>>
>>8460470
then could low test be a reason, or was I just born a fag?
>>
>>8460491
Every second you've lived has changed you into what you are at this moment, whether it's the result of internal biology or external environment factors like how you were raised. There's countless things that made you into who you are and you're still changing.
Simply put, chances are you don't have low t, or been "tainted" by the negligible chemical influences you're exposed to daily, but even if you did/were it may not be the reason your personality is as it is.
Do you, don't worry about labels or what's "right".
>>
>>8460464
i drank probably 20 bottles of water every week for 4 years of high school, and i'm a hetero leaning masc dom. i think sexuality and masculinity is largely genetic/biological. men who are naturally feminine/submissive and bi can be conditioned over time to have an aversion to women and prefer men, so adult sexuality may be somewhat warped by teenage experience, but i'd think it would be nearly impossible to impose or remove a desire entirely
>>
>>8460713
>men who are naturally feminine/submissive and bi can be conditioned over time to have an aversion to women and prefer men, so adult sexuality may be somewhat warped by teenage experience, but i'd think it would be nearly impossible to impose or remove a desire entirely
being socially awkward made me a faggot them
G_G
>>
>>8460464
Most likely not BPA, it's actually not as estrogenic as you think. Most of the effects are upon babies and fetuses.
As for other xenoestrogens, it really depends. If you were born in the 70s, 80s, or early 90s you've most likely been exposed to some pretty powerful ones depending on where you live. Certain countries use more harmful herbicides/pesticides than other ones. But even in the western world we are still using estrogenic chemicals quite often and most lakes have large amounts of pesticide/herbicide contamination (I hope you've never accidentally swallowed lake water lol)

Generally speaking though xenoestrogens are predominantly carcinogenic. Their estrogenic effects are hardly what's of any concern, the main concern is they cause cancer, not make you girl or gay. There's also risk of epigenetic changes which will affect your offspring, but this concern is generally on females only.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.