[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 23 >tfw I'll be 24 in a month and a half >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1497758080770.jpg (62KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1497758080770.jpg
62KB, 1024x788px
>tfw 23
>tfw I'll be 24 in a month and a half
>not transitioning yet
>everyone saying if you transition at or after 24 you become a hon
>probably can't get on hormones until I'm 24
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I fucking hate my life
>>
>>8460239
You can be a hon even if you start at 14 or 15. You're fucked.

But really it all depends on how much effort you put in. Depending on your job and your income, you could still be okay.
>>
>>8460239
Maybe try being cis, work out, get some muscles. Its better than suicide right?
>>
>>8460312
>effort meme
>implying you don't have to both win tbe genetic lottery and be born at least upper middle class
>>
>>8460327
>Maybe try being cis, work out, get some muscles. Its better than suicide right?
I've done all of this and it made me suicidal.
>>
>>8460239
Honestly how bad is it to start at age 24?
>>
>>8460239
hey!! i started mids my 26 and everything is perfect. don't give up based solely on age. that depends entirety on genetics i look much better than ppl who started at 17 or so and so might you
>>
>>8460451
Honestly? Pretty bad. Skeletal development is basically done between 16-18, and hormones quickly lose effectiveness after that. By 24+, hormones will have minimal effect for most people. That's not counting the sustained damage from testosterone for over 10 years by that point. The only way to pass at this point is to already look very feminine, essentially. Genetics is everything now.
>>
>>8460762
Your body undergoes skeletal changes for your entire life. You can tell people's ages pretty accurately from their bones after all. You can't reverse bone fusion though which is why your hips are mostly set in stone. You might get some hip expansion over the course of 20-30 years though as your body goes through natural cell turnover.
>>
Check out r/transpassing or r/transtimelines and look for other late transitioners
>>
>>8460762
Also helps if you were a pathetic beta teenage boy with low T during puberty
>>
>>8461336
I actually have this going for me at least. I was beta af during most of puberty and drinking and smoking weed most of my teens.
>>
File: junior.jpg (94KB, 400x436px) Image search: [Google]
junior.jpg
94KB, 400x436px
>>8461343
AGP trans girl here: At 17 (which /lgbt/ considers late transitioning age), just a few months before starting DIY hormones, my testosterone was 385 ng/dL. Which sucked as a teenage boy, but incredibly grateful for now that I'm taking hormones.

Was that low T? I think it was, considering I can pass without makeup at 9 months hormones, and looked unusually young for my age (ppl thought I was 14/15), and had so little muscle that estrogen didn't make me lose strength because I had nothing to lose. Looked like this scrawny teenage boy.

<--- attached picture of myself at 17
>>
Started at 26. Had a strong reasons not to do it before. Of course this is sad to think about all years I could live as a girl, but these thoughts are destroying. Actually, my bone sizes hasn't change since my 18 y o. Yes, I've got older, but I like to think that I'm still young and have a lot of great time. Starting at mid-twenties is much better than starting at late forties or living all life in denial.
>>
>>8460605
>Asian/Hispanic godess genetics
GET OUT REEEEEEEÉ!!!
>>
>>8461336
>>8461336
>tfw not low T
>but put on risperidone as a teen which fucked my T levels for a good couple years
>I look like I'm age 16 at 22 and have more andro features than >>8461358

Man, who knew antipsychs made you into the perfect tranny?
>>
>>8463436
same here, started at 25

i dont mind being a bit more androgynous looking even if its "late" whatever life is life, dont really think itll be the hon's life

yeah, gotta do it eventually or die miserably
>>
Whatever, just don't go approaching 40 and say to yourself "welp, too late now".

I lift, got muscle, and its fine. Lots of love in my life so I don't regret a thing, and DESU my parents would have killed me, literally, if they knew that was (am) a woman on the inside.

It was never an option for me, and won't ever be. Instead, I go with what I've got and let my inner self out when I'm alone.

Don't hate your situation OP, but if you have the means (and if you're an adult without kids, you do), then go for it. Please. For those of us that couldn't.
>>
>>8463436
>Had a strong reasons not to do it before.
What?

>Starting at mid-twenties is much better than starting at late forties or living all life in denial.
Hon or man, life is lived with the desire to be a girl unfulfilled either way.
>>
>>8464820
Obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety disorder, panic attacks, depression, no job, no money, living in homophobic country in a shitty half-town/half-village, and no support from my mom. I thought I'll commit suicide. I don't understand why I am still alive. Actually I am still depressed and most of the time hate myself. But I am fucking calm now. No anxiety or panic attacks and I don't need any tranquilizers or antidepressants (now I think the second ones is required, but anyway fuck this shit, E-pills are my antidepressants). As I said before I haven't change much since my 18. 15,5 inches width of my sholders, thin bones. The face was ugly all my life and I don't think if I would start earlier I would have a nice pretty face now.

>Hon or man, life is lived with the desire to be a girl unfulfilled either way.
At least I have a sense in my life. Start to work, visit kind of therapist. And trying to save up money for the FFS. The most important thing for me is not to think about my age and how I screwed up most of my life.
>>
/tttt/ has a weird obsession with pointing out masculine features on trans girls and labelling that as honnish. There is a BIG difference between being a hon and a girl with masculine features.

If you transition at 24 you probably wont be kawaii petit but even if you're built as fuck at 6'1 your masculine features may just become hot in an unconventional way. There's a reason makeup and contouring for models involves shaping the jaw in a slightly masculine manner. Mixing male and female traits well is as much a way to look good as going to either of the extremes of masculinity or femininity. Don't be fucking fooled though like a Susan's Place hon though. TOO much masculinity on a girl can be beyond saving in terms of passability.

In any case be assured that trans people are insanely good at clocking other trans people and even if you don't pass in a passgen thread here you may pass in real life to cis people.
>>
>>8460239
>tfw 26 and considering transitioning

I might be okay. While being 5'9'' doesn't help, I'm got a slender figure and almost a hourglass body. Plus with a very very small Adam's Apple I might be able to pull it off.

but I'm fucking terrified to.
>>
>>8468048
I went through kind of the same thing.
I'm still amazed how people manage to transition early. My anxiety and depression were off the charts. I figured even if i tried to transition i would be fucked cause there was so many other things wrong with me. Eventually a lot of it just went away and i realised I'm just a tranny....
>>
>>8468122
I'm 5'9" and it's perfectly fine. Usually I'm about the same height as most girls or just slightly taller. I never even thought that was a particularly unfeminine trait, that's short among men
>>
If you transition before 30, you will pass, and have plenty of feminine features, the earlier the better your results will be.

If you transition around 30, you will still retain many masculine features, but still pass.

If you transition in your 40s, you will have very little results, but you might pass, if you're lucky.

If you transition in your 50s or later, you will absolutely be a hun, and have your own set of issues.

Mid 20s is when things start to slow down a bit, and you start picking up those last vestiges of puberty.

I transitioned when I was around 23, I pass now well enough to get hit on all the time. I know several people who transitioned in their early 30s, and you would not guess they were trans.

Transition when you can, if you need it, and see how it turns out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.