[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many black faggots are there here who will stand up for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: flag.jpg (10KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
10KB, 750x563px
How many black faggots are there here who will stand up for the original true and honest Pride flag?!

https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2017/6/15/if-you-hate-new-pride-flag-youre-problem?utm_content=inf_17_2867_2&utm_source=se&utm_medium=inf&utm_campaign=SE-INF&tse_id=INF_eec1b230543911e790011d41b85aaeb5

Political correctness has now started to target those who are normally associated with it. This has to stop. It's this line of thinking that got Donald J. Trump elected president and yet these people cannot see that.

#StandUpfortheRainbow #SavetheRainbow
>>
>>8459207
fuck the rainbow flag and fuck the black pride rainbow flag. they're both shit. there's nothing happy and magical about being lgbt.
>>
>>8459207
lol
>>
>>8459207
well, black is already the combination of all colours. and brown is poop colour
>>
I'm pretty sure most are gonna stay clear of any sort of association with this mess.
I mean I would if I were black.
>>
Um, what's wrong with People of Color creating a version of the flag for themselves?
>>
>>8459244
It sure the hell beats being straight. That is why I am here because I hope to catch the gay or else I may have to kill myself.
>>
>>8459296
Nigger.
>>
>>8459275
>I'm pretty sure most are gonna stay clear of any sort of association with this mess.
Most of them on twitter are making fun of it but seems the straight white/black girls on there are harassing them over it.
>>
>brown and black
>tossed into primary and secondary colors
It's an ugly abomination thrown into something that was just fine without it.
Just like black people in real society.
>>
>>8459362
Piggu
>>
>>8459405
That means pig in Japanese. What do you mean by this, spearchucker?
>>
>>8459207
lol why do you even care? fucking loser
>>
its getting harder and harder to not be unironically racist
>>
>>8459296
it'd be great if that was the problem but it's not, they're trying to force it on everyone
>>
>>8462368
Oh no, yet another rendition of the rainbow flag, what a horrible travesty, it's almost as if this shit doesn't happen every single fucking year since before the rainbow flag even existed
Get over yourself
>>
>>8459296

The problem is those sons of bitches have been interrupting pride parades to push their fucking agenda. If they want a war, we should bring them war, not submission.
>>
>>8462366
BLM's hurting their own cause and it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>8462409
lmao, please take your "war" back to /pol/ cletus
>>
>>8462398
Are you the same person who makes this argument every thread? Because you're definitely following the pattern. Next, someone will explain to you that the problem is the potential that this flag will become the standard, and that simply by using the old pride flag, you could be considered racist. At that point you'll just move the goalposts and say it's stupid to care if the main gay flag is changed. You'll continue to move the goalposts until you finally just start arguing your main point, which is simply that anyone who doesn't like this addition is a racist.

So why not be dishonest and actually just start calling people racist? We all know that's where you're heading anyway.
>>
>>8462409
This. Here in Columbus a bunch of BLM people jumped in front of the parade and tried to stop it. 4 were arrested after a mild confrontation with the police, and now all I see on FB are normal gays getting flamed by sjws for even suggesting the police weren't wrong for removing people literally stopping a parade.

Now there's talks of black people getting their own separate pride even.
>>
>>8462417
>Next, someone will explain to you that the problem is the potential that this flag will become the standard, and that simply by using the old pride flag, you could be considered racist.
Which is retarded because if you didn't live in your little bubble, you would be aware that there is no 'standard flag' and that's the whole fucking point.
It's just one of a million renditions of the rainbow flag. You know the guy who made the fucking thing? He made a new version EVERY SINGLE YEAR, including this one.

You may not be racist, but you are an ignorant fucking child who needs to stop getting upset over things you DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Educate yourself, then form an opinion, or else you are literally exactly the same as the fucking BLM oppression olympics idiots who are kneecapping the LGBT movement and the retard ass general population whose sheer idiocy is responsible for both of these movements needing to exist at all.
>>
>>8462421
>people break the law and get arrested
wow everythings fine.
>people engage people in a confrontational manner on social media
wow, it's almost like it's their choice to do that, ignore it or move on to talk with new people about something else. if they continue to flame you notify the site admin. wow even half a retard could figure that out!

>talks of them getting their own parade
why would racists care if gay blacks got their own separate parade? isn't that your entire goal anyway?

muh victim mentality.
>>
>>8459207
it would be funny if skittles endorsed this, and trayvon martinis got mad

I don't even care for any of you LGBT faggots, and think you stole the rainbow, BUT, I agree, this crap is BS.

fuck BLM.
>>
>>8462470
>if I call someone a racist that means segregation is okay

lol any chance I had of taking you seriously is gone now

Continue fielding garbage arguments on a tibetan knitting forum, I'm sure you think it'll change the world like the rest of the culture warriors.
>>
File: Gay_pride_flag.png (38KB, 3563x2378px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_pride_flag.png
38KB, 3563x2378px
>>8462450
>you would be aware that there is no 'standard flag'
You're just being obtuse. Everyone and their mother knows what you mean if you say "pride flag". It's this flag right here. It's the one solid en masse at pride events, the ones corporations use to promote pride, and the one cities--government bodies--that aren't Philadelphia use to decorate downtowns during June.
>>
>>8462470
Anon, all of your posts are basically just saying "you shouldnt have opinions on anything."
>>
>>8462555
The Oppression Olympics has yet to end! Can't wait until BLM disbands completely in a few years.
>>
>>8462562
no, I was just going through your list of greivances and calmly explaining why there's no reason for you to be upset.
>>
>>8462600
Except you didnt. You said people are justified in getting upset at someone's complaint, but that we aren't justified in being bothered by their actively calling people racists on social media because some people were annoyed protesters attempted to stop the parade and made a giant scene.
>>
>>8459262
Black is not a color. It is achromatic. It neither emits nor reflects light.

Brown is the combination of all colors.
>>
>>8462412
They're just proving wh*tes are racist, though :^)
>>
>>8463009
no it isn't
the colours of the rainbow are light
all colours combined make white
brown is dark orange
>>
>>8459207
I personally stand in solidarity with black and brown people, this new flag will promote them as equal to the Red, green, and Blue people as well as the marginalized oranges, greens and purples!
>>
>>8463389
>If I were gay, I'd be pissed.
What are you doing here if you're not gay, then?
>>
File: BLM.png (3KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BLM.png
3KB, 320x180px
Why stop there?
>>
>>8463418
If men weren't made to fuck other men, their prostates wouldn't make them feel good.
>>
>>8465124
Anyone can rebut that argument by saying "The prostate is located next to the rectum by coincidence, it doesn't mean gay anal sex is natural."

More relevant is the fact that the anus itself has erogenous nerve endings/sensation. There's no other reason why we would evolve for the anus to be sexually sensitive.
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 290x174px
>>8459296
Yeah! Us whites have our flag!
>>
>>8465187
>There's no other reason why we would evolve for the anus to be sexually sensitive.
Some day I will stop being shocked by the utter lack of basic understanding people on this site have in regard to evolution. Today is not that day.
>>
>All these racist bigots coming out of the woodwork here
>>
>>8468181
fun fact: overwhelming majority of the world is racist
blacks are the worst group globally, both financially and behavior wise

but here you are desperate to defend that tribe
huh
>>
>>8468189
>abloobloobloo the NIGGERS do it so it must be okay

Literally, you're okay with degrading yourself to the level of what you hate. You're basically just a nigger yourself! LOL!
>>
>>8468189
Racist bigots like you are low IQ as fuck
>>
I will recognize this flag and BLM if BLM makes part of their primary agenda to protect black/brown queer lives from other black/brown people tbqh
>>
>>8468196
That's a sad attempt at trolling I feel bad for u

>>8468215
Remind me again why your group is so ok with bringing up IQ in this situation but not in a racial context when it's the only context that matters?
>>
>>8468284
IQ has nothing to do with race
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.