[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you think you can go shopping dressed kinda gender-neutral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Massimo-Rodari.jpg (125KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Massimo-Rodari.jpg
125KB, 1024x1001px
When you think you can go shopping dressed kinda gender-neutral and you enter a womyns clothing store
>Polite sales person:
Can I help you? Are you looking for something for your girlfriend?
>What I'm thinking:
Can you fuck yourself? Because it would help me if you go fuck yourself.
>Exit store
>>
>>8459128
>tfw you are your own gf
>>
>>8459505
explain yourself
>>
>tfw you go for a run in woman's underwear and start to feel like a sweaty disgusting man and realize how ridiculous you must look and you rip off the underwear and throw them in the woods and walk back home
>>
>>8459574
uh... you should have had male clothes over the underwear right?
>>
>>8459606
>tfw she was running naked in only women's underwear
>>
>>8459721
I guess some sportswear is basically underwear?
>>
>only wears skirts with thigh highs or tights
>long and straight black hair
>glasses
becoming my own gf/ideal girl is pretty good
>>
They are trying to be helpful. Most of their male customers probably enter the store very reluctantly, so they say that to make you feel at ease.
>>
>>8459606
I meant that I imagined how gross I would look if it were visible that I was wearing said undergarments, fucking retards just deduce logically what I meant
>>
>>8459843
Calm that t rage, hon. That's not how a proper lady behaves!
>>
>>8459849
I'm repressing obv
>>
>>8459786
how hot is it?
>>
>>8459543
you must be new here
>>
>>8459902
I just want to hear it in her words
>>
>>8459786
>thigh highs as casual wear

AGP hon detected
>>
>>8459922
>using AGP as an insult
>>
>>8460176
It wasn't meant to be insulting.
Just a statement of fact.
>>
>>8459128
>be me
>"Fuck off hon"
>>
>>8459922
Stop, I need more girls, cis and trans, to wear thigh highs
>>
File: o-CONCHITA-WURST-facebook.jpg (367KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CONCHITA-WURST-facebook.jpg
367KB, 2000x1000px
>>8459128
>Can I help you? Are you looking for something for your girlfriend?

Thank you! Actually I'm looking for something for myself. I'm transgender even though I don't look that feminine today. Do you have anything flirty and fun for an evening out on the town in a 14?

Y'all need to get over yourselves.
I have literally said exactly this 1,000 times and only rarely have I had a negative reaction.
Sure, they will look me up and down at first as if trying to ascertain whether or not I'm some sort of rapist/pervert/murderer (or they could be using their trained eye to guess my best size) and then they lead me to the racks and help me find something that I like.

It is literally their job to sell clothing.
Only the most conservative jesus freaks care at all if you have a penis.
What they actually care about is if they can find something that will fit over my huge rib cage.
>>
>>8459897
If it's hot, I go for tights instead of thigh highs. They are basically good in any temperature.
>>8459922
xd if I actually was a hon, I would have enough respect for myself and not try to look like some retarded autist in public.
>>
>>8460288
this. I was gonna shit on OP, but this right here. dude, retail is dying. that old lady is just a pulse pushing product for a couple bucks an hour. she limited. just get the sand out your vagine
>>
>>8460476
But tights are less sexy, more awkward and less comfortable than thigh highs or leggings.
>>
>>8460288
>1000x
turn on your camera phone 1x and record the interaction
>>
Move to Canada and have them arrested if it happens again.
>>
>>8460288
>tfw trying something on and then realising as I'm pulling it on that I may not be able to get it off without ripping
>>
>>8460508
>>8460288

Ooooh, the stories I heard working in the stock room at Ross Dress For Less.
>Customer
Excuse me, I can't find the thread count on these sheets. Can you tell me the threadcount and if this is Egyptian cotton?
>Big black woman who don't give a fuck
Have you tried counting them?
>Big, fake customer service smile

If you come to our store and ask for something flirty in size 14, you can expect to be asked "Was there anything on the rack?"
>Nigga, I'm on shift; I ain't yo shopping buddy!

I love big, impersonal, corporate clothing chains that sell to all genders. We didn't approach people to 'help' them (unless we think they're shoplifting). We would just say "Hello, welcome to Ross" when they come within a close enough radius.

You best believe that at least half those old women asking if you need help are thinking to themselves 'This fruit better not jizz on our clothes' because those are exactly the kind of things they like to gossip about in the back room.
>>
>>8459128
Did you just arrive here as an exchange student from Dumbfuck University?
Learn to communicate effectively instead of typing out your drivel like some shitty instagram "meme".
>>
>>8459128
You sound like a real unfriendly cunt.
>>
>>8459128
This feels like a post to be made on tumblr or something. A thread died for this.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.