[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a cure for being a lesbian? I just want to want to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1496320633130.jpg (24KB, 704x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496320633130.jpg
24KB, 704x720px
Is there a cure for being a lesbian?
I just want to want to fuck men. Instead all I can think of is women.
Help.
>>
a dose of lead to the brain, applied via high velocity is a good cure I hear
>>
>>8458258
Not yet. But one day definitely.
>>
>>8458258
Fug trannies.
They will be happy a """lesbian""" is with them.
They don't need to know about your secret.
>>
>>8458308
But I'm not attracted to them.
>>
No, there is no cure.
>>
File: wouldyoufuckme.jpg (13KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
wouldyoufuckme.jpg
13KB, 400x267px
>>8458258
Stop being a fucking slut. Lesbians are not naturally occurring in nature. They are born out of sexual deviancy and "men are mean to me :''''''c"
you fucking freak
>>
>>8458316
Then you're out of luck, that was the closest thing to a woman a man can be.

Just accept you're into pussy and move on anon, honestly what's the problem with being a lesbian to begin with?
>>
File: pol111.jpg (201KB, 596x772px) Image search: [Google]
pol111.jpg
201KB, 596x772px
get dicked hard by a chad

it will sort you out luv
>>
>>8458323
you will never get pregnant and you will never know the love of a man which a woman cannot fufill

dont even pretend to say they can...a woman can never love a woman like a man does
>>
>>8458326
So you want to have a baby? Just that?
That's quite easy for you actually.

You can adopt, be artificially inseminated, etc.
The only issue is that you may end up being a single mom and that kinda sucks unless you find another girl that wants to have kids with you.
>>
>>8458330
im a straight guy

im just saying that being alternate means you miss out on the normal things

having a kid with someone you love,not some nigglet from the hood via adoption or from a sperm bank

but to look at your child and know who the other parent is and see your blood and soul combined with theirs into a new being with traits of both.

and the love from a man is different than what even a butch woman can provide

it is the way of things.
>>
>>8458356
Wait you're a straight guy passing as a lesbian asking for advice on how to stop being a lesbian?

nvm.
>>
>>8458359
i was giving advice

stop being a lezbo and get dicked by chad chaddington and that should sort you out.

milo is right...lesbians are a meme even queen victoria the most powerful woman to ever exist knew this.
>>
>>8458258
I dunno, find a cute submissive femboy and go from there?
>>
>>8458258

I see no reason not to, if you want to. Be always mindful of your own feelings and tendencies, but ultimately, you are the one choosing what to do.

Just don't do anything that'll get you hurt.

Best of luck :)
>>
I am a closeted trans MtF and my objective is to have a cis lesbian wife to fuck my anus.
>>
>>8458326

>woman can never love a woman like a man does

Yeah, lesbians tend to make each other orgasm, that's different.
>>
>>8458417

A noble endevour.
>>
File: lesbian domestic violence.webm (582KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian domestic violence.webm
582KB, 1280x720px
>>8458326
>Implying women aren't better at beating their wives than men.

Suck it, straightfags.
>>
>>8458258
>>8458326
Bait.
>>
>>8458308
trannies aren't women
>>
>>8458430
What anime
>>
>>8458326
>you will never know the love of a man which a woman cannot fufill
What's so special about the love of a man?
>>
>>8458326
But similarly, a man cannot love a woman like a woman does.
>>
I could never emotionally connect with the guys I dated. I never had the "men/dicks" are disgusting attitude some lesbians have but just couldn't synch up emotionally whereas I'd have strong feelings for females I was barely aquainted with. Just a thought.
>>
>>8458258
Ive tried.
Ive tried self hypnosis.
Ive tried religion (that lasted all of two seconds)
I even tried amateur electroshock, twice.
When I tell you there is no cure that Ive found, there isnt.
Just accept who you are and be done with it.
Also, chicks are awesome.
>>
>>8458258
To be honest, you need to find a nice guy, and just submit for a night, sexually. Sex might be uncomfortable at first, but the domination is what turns a woman on.

>>8458549
A woman cannot love a woman like a man does either : and men / women don't have bed death.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>8461787
>men / women don't have bed death.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8458258
Why wouldn't you want to be a lesbian, lesbians are great. And sexy. You know it's true
>>
>>8461832
Girls like her are really a shame. Sometimes, I feel like I want to help them accept their sexuality. Other times, I feel like fucking them roughly and basking in their tears of lesbian shame.
>>
>>8461822
its nowhere NEAR as bad as lesbians, not by far

Its like saying broken legs aren't fatal compared to decapitations : some are, but its not comparable.
>>
>>8461927
lmao

check out reddit.com/r/deadbedrooms

sure are a lot of lesbians in there!
>>
>>8461917
Speaking as a guy that has slept with a lesbian, it wasn't fucking worth it. Although in my case it ended up destroying a seven year long friendship.
>>
>>8462620
I'm a lesbian myself, so it's different. She'd actually like it.
>>
>>8458258
>Is there a cure for being a lesbian?
Yeah.

[spoiler]Me.[/spoiler]
>>
>guy pretends to be lesbian online
>a million guys take the bait
Even on a supposedly gay board, men are still obsessed with lesbians.
>>
>>8458326

I'm in full agreement.
t. bi MtF
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.