[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3.5 months in >cute small boobs already is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1497264673381.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497264673381.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>3.5 months in
>cute small boobs already

is this normal progression
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 790x843px
Yes.

Soon you'll hit the 5 month mark and wonder why there arent many changes. Then you hit the 6 month mark and begin looking more awkwardly androgynous so you get sorta stared at in the male bathroom but no-one says anything.

Then you hit 12 months and are definitely feminine looking with breasts you really cant hide anymore. Pic related will be you for maybe 6-7 months-ish more.
>>
>>8457533
oh no
>>
File: sad.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8457533
why do 5 minutes spent in paint hurt me this much?
make it stop please
>>
>>8457516
yeah, then 3 years later youre stuck with same small boobs
>>
>>8457533
>tfw like that, but bigger hands
>>
>>8457613

Relax. If you're on HRT you should give your second puberty actual time to work.

HRT just makes you look awkward, then a really weirdly handsome twink, then turns you into a girl in the space of a couple months. That pic won't be anyone forever.
>>
>>8457671
REALLY?
>>
File: 1495698825502.jpg (406KB, 999x771px) Image search: [Google]
1495698825502.jpg
406KB, 999x771px
>>8457864

The whole 'you pass at 9 months or ur a hon 5ever' shit is false. The pic is basically almost EVERYONE until over a year in and even then there may be people at one and a half years that think it applies to them.

Why would you take drugs to induce puberty then wonder why you aren't looking like a girl until it's had substantial time to work? Give it some time, geez.

Btw by some time it could be anywhere between 4 months to 5 years. I hope you aren't NEETing it up in your room and waiting to turn into a girl before you feel brave enough to resume life.
>>
>>8457624
>tfw accidentally missed 1 month of E because of a shipping error
>only had cypro for a whole month
>Now back on E and tits no longer sore.

REE! GROW YOU FUCKING BITCHES!
>>
File: 144407748765.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
144407748765.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>8457533
Hey, that's the beta walk from /r9k/ you guys stole from the shut-in virgin boys.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8458027
Just because they're not sore doesn't mean they're not growing.
>>
>>8458036
post the chad strut but re-title it the ftm gait.
>>
>>8457954
>I hope you aren't NEETing it up in your room and waiting to turn into a girl before you feel brave enough to resume life.
Yikes! Anon how did you know I'm doing this? To be fair though I started NEETing it up before I started because I had no motivation in life. Now I'm just waiting to be presentable.
>>
>>8458107

It's common with trans people because the temptation to hole up in your room and wait until you pass is immense. After all, why would you risk applying for jobs / meeting people when they'll know your past because they'll see your transition in action?

Of course it's bad long term because thats a massive gap in your work / study history so every single employer you ever see will grill you over it anyway.

Additionally, throughout your life you wont be the best at keeping presentable or be able to keep your past an impenetrable secret. You're better off developing skills and connections accepting of you. You dont need to pass to be happy you just need to work that little bit more harder than a cis person.

Admittedly, you are fucked with job references. One way or another those will out you to your next employer. I guess that really discourages waiting until you pass because you'll always be 'that transgendered x' one way or another.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.