[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been keeping up. has any further evidence mounted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 21

File: aaaarin.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
aaaarin.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
I haven't been keeping up. has any further evidence mounted in the last two years or so on whether arin is trans? he definitely is, nothing will ever convince me otherwise, but I'm still curious.
>>
>>8457415
e-egoraptor?
>>
File: liam.png (1MB, 998x820px) Image search: [Google]
liam.png
1MB, 998x820px
>>8457415
the make up videos with his gf are pretty obvious as it is.
my theory is that he's trans but he is also pretty aware that he'd turn out unpassable.
he'll repress forever or suicide soon enough.
if you want a new closet tranny to watch i'd recommend liam.
>>
>>8457519

More like EGGoraptor
>>
>>8457648
I dont think egoraptor is impassable. He doesn't look bad in ops pic.

Who's the guy posted and where's he from?
>>
>>8457668
that pic is like 10 years old
>>
>>8457668
That's Liam who was with Super Best Friends but left for reasons they didn't want to make public.
He disappeared for a while but is now back to streaming games while looking suspiciously more and more feminine.
He seems to insist on keeping his beard while he transitions to make it less obvious but every tranny knows what he's doing.
You can look him up on YouTube his channel is Rising Superstream.
>>
>>8457415
I think he is pretty handsome tho.

And he does have somewhat feminine facial traits.
>>
File: 197.png (298KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
197.png
298KB, 600x528px
>>8457415
is transsexualism real? how does it work? it doesn't make any sense
>>
File: now.jpg (133KB, 847x475px) Image search: [Google]
now.jpg
133KB, 847x475px
>>8457668
>>8457709
This is more recent. He has no chance to ever pass.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>8457737
>He has no chance to ever pass.

He's still handsome.

Plus you can hardly call his face manly (if you remove the beard ofc).

He does have somewhat feminised male features (I bet he has female finger digit ratio. That's been proven to affect the facial shape prepuberty and consequently post puberty).

I don't claim he's feminine, nor that he'd pass.

But imo he does have softer/slightly feminised male features and I think he's kinda pretty/handsome.

Might have a "trans brain".

I mean just compare him to other men. He's hardly a chad.
>>
>>8457737

This, agp fetishiests need to fuck off and stop bothering a guy who has zero chance of passing and probably isnt even trans.
>>
>>8457763
Oh he is trans. There was a Q&A where some viewer asked him why Erin always play female characters. Everyone got silent and uncomfortable af. Erin just answered with the good ol' i just like looking at girl butt answer.
>>
>>8457768
forgot to add this...
https://youtu.be/i_A7RjLSQ2s?t=6m10s
>>
>>8457768
11 mins.

Do you know around which part they ask that?
>>
>>8457771
6:10 just copy the link
>>
>>8457757
>female finger digit ratio
is this a meme? tell me I have normal hands
>>
>>8457770
jesus christ
>>
>>8457768
>doing feminine things = trans

oh thats why a lot of ciswomen doing masculine things like dressing up as guys = trans

oh wait that doesnt happen

fuck off you agp fetishiests.

arin will never pass and he's ugly.
>>
>>8457791
Nobody says he'd pass.
But I'm willing to bet he will break down and transition or suicide sooner or later.
As for being ugly... Well I'd let him fuck me anyday.
>>
>>8457685
oh man really? any other proof that liam is transitioning? haven't watched super rising stream yet
>>
File: digit.jpg (211KB, 902x736px) Image search: [Google]
digit.jpg
211KB, 902x736px
>>8457776
No it's not a meme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

It shows if you've been exposed to androgen or estrogen in the womb.

It can have all kinds of feminising effects on a man.

Mostly it's just personality (feminine ratio makes you less likely to like sports etc.)
It does affect the face of prepuberty kids (and consequently affects adults too).

Gay men, trannies etc. tend to have the finger ratio of the opposite sex more often.

And there have been 4chan threads here where we each took pics of our fingers and stated our sex, gender and sexuality.

Most had the digit ratio of the opposite sex. As expected.

Also lesbians, masculine women and ftm have a male finger ratio more often. I'd suspect more assertive straight women and women with male hobbies tend to have it too.

You can be straight and have it too, but don't expect it not to have consequences on the development of your brain and body/face (pic related).

Also, if you're curious. Women tend to have index and ring finger same size. While for men, right finger is longer.

Check it out yourself.
>>
>>8457812
Could also explain "the gay face".

And that study that showed people could accurately tell who's gay by the shape of their eyes.
>>
>>8457810
It becomes really obvious when you watch how he acts during streams.
Matt's goodbye message to Liam also hinted a little at him being trans.
Something along the lines that Liam has to focus on his future, that he needs to take care of himself and that he needs to focus on something that he wants to accomplish.
I'll post it if I can find it.
>>
>>8457804

why transition if you dont pass?

also fuck off and stop bothering him just because "hehhe he made me laugh 3 yrs ago!!!"

using your logic i should tell fucking idubbbz to transition cuz hehhe he made me laugh!
>>
>>8457826
Aaaaaand found it!
https://twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/812355376863707136
God I love watching YouTubers who I suspect being trans and digging up their dirt :3
>>
>>8457834
>also fuck off and stop bothering him just because "hehhe he made me laugh 3 yrs ago!!!"
>using your logic i should tell fucking idubbbz to transition cuz hehhe he made me laugh!
nobody ever said that, it's all in your head you delusional fag
>>
>>8457844
It's like figuring out when a celebrity is trans but care about youtubera way more.
>>
Every person mentioned in this thread is repulsive, both physically and in what they stand for.
How does nobody else see this?
>>
>>8457817
>>8457812
if you actually read it there is not correlation for gays

>>8457844
projection
>>
>>8457872
What beliefs of theirs do you not like?
>>
>>8457880
>if you actually read it there is not correlation for gays

Yes, the wikipedia article doesn't say that.

I read a study tho, which showed there is a correlation for gays and bisexuals.
You're more likely to have it. But don't think that's its the "cause" of homosexuality or something like that.

I'll post the links later when I have time if you're interested.

Next time we have another thread where we take pics of our digit ratio, you can see for yourself. Most people on this /lgbt board will have the opposite sex digit ratio

You're free to make the thread yourself if you want.
>>
>>8457763
>probably isnt even trans.
lmao fuck off, he is for sure. whether he should transition is another matter, he has so many responsibilities.
>>
>>8457900
>what they stand for
Not beliefs, their whole "personality".
There are no "men" in this picture. >>8457757
>>
>>8457916
You're right. I just see two pussies
>>
>>8457812
wtf I have female hands i_i
>>
>>8457905
>tfw longer index finger on one hand
>tfw longer ring finger on the other

>tfw your fate is always stuck with one foot in one door and one foot in the next
>>
>>8457939
Welcome to the club
>>8457947
wtf you mutant
>>
>>8457947
>tfw when my palm faces me, ring finger is longer
>tfw when it faces away, index is longer
>>
>>8457963
put your palm on the table boy
>>
I look like him with exception I have crazy eyes and very dark spots around them like some kind of insomniac panda.

This is why I'm repressing.
No way to pass my dudes.
>>
>>8457986
I have circles under my deep set my eyes just rock it and channel your inner goth chick
>>
>>8457979
Ok
I put my hand on the table, palm facing me, ring finger is longer
Hand on table, palm flat on the table, index is longer
>>
>>8458003
the palm is supposed to be downwards is what I meant xd

You have lady hands.
Estrogen fingies have same lenth ring and index or slightly longer index. Plays no difference
>>
>>8458010
Right, I misread you.
What if I'm cis and straight though?
>>
>>8458040
I should add that I'm masculine physically but somewhat feminine in behavior
Also thought I was trans for a bit ,a while back, but I'm completely comfortable with my body now, and like looking at myself in the mirror
>>
>>8458040
>>8458054
Welp
You actualy answered your own question there :P

It affects personality a lot.
Face too, but its not so noticeable after puberty. Especialy if testosterone made you masculine like it did for you.

The wikipedia article tells some ways in which it affects personality.

This was recently discovered too. A decade or two back noone knew or cared about the significance of this.

There still definitely needs more research on this tho
>>
Are there any other famous youtubers who might be trans?
>>
>>8457737
His face is neutral af, it would pass easily with some effort and HRT
>>
>>8458083
yes
>>
>>8457812
Is there something like digit ratio (ie. related to prenatal levels and testable by yourself) but unrelated to ethnicity? I need some sweet validation but unfortunately I'm polish
>>
>>8458132
Measuring the size of your penis head compared to the shaft.

It's all about proportions
>>
>>8458110
come on he's 30 ffs...
>>
File: Eren_Yeager.jpg (870KB, 1242x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Eren_Yeager.jpg
870KB, 1242x1232px
>>8458110
>>8458166

His face isn't what the problem here...
>>
>>8457996
Anon I wasn't joking when I said I look like him.
>>8458170 Pic is me but with shorter hair.

I ain't transitioning.
>>
>>8458312
If you look like that I'd fuck you.
>>
>>8458327
But I don't want anyone touching me and I hate even taking my clothes off or letting someone take a picture of me.

Last time someone took a pic of me I was 11.
I'm getting near my 30s in a few years.
>>
>>8458335
I wish everyone could look like they feel inside.
One day anon, morphological freedom will be technologicaly plausable
>>
>>8458170
He's fuckin 6'3 with a giant duck (he's talked about it on game grumps) he's not a tranny, sometimes it's just fun to play dress up as a straight guy as a change of pace from the norm, it's actually a healthy release every once in a while. You can call it agp or repressing or whatever you want.
>>
>>8459631
>sometimes it's just fun to play dress up as a straight guy as a change of pace from the norm, it's actually a healthy release every once in a while
hahahahaha
>>
>>8459761
>hurf durf I'm pretending to laugh hysterically at your comment

it is, internalizing all these crazy different labels and pronouns and identifying with them is what's not healthy. dressing up and wearing eyeliner is something most guys have done. I'm not saying arin is 100% straight, he may even be on some "trans spectrum" but the fact that you random anons are claiming to "know" he's a tranny based on some internet documentation of him crossdressing is asinine.
>>
>derpa durp you have to take hrt and fuck men if you like wearing makeup
what is glam rock
>>
File: 1453363100857.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1453363100857.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>8459631
Yeah because being tall and having a large dick means you can't be trans
>>
>>8459807
The average straight man does not consider *even occasional* transvestitism healthy. Period.
>>
If he came out he would stir up so many more waves in the gaming community, more than there needs to be. Like imagine Narcissa Wright but probably triple the effect because speedrunners don't reach the normies like Ego does.

He would influence a shit ton of 16 year old boys to be trans.

Makes me wonder if the Youtube gaming community is some sort of psyops.
>>
>>8457770
>that autistic white guy going on about how muh science proves that you self identify the characters you play as

So when I play Kirby games I self identify as a Kirby
>>
>>8458149
Wait what is this?
>>
>>8457812
lol from a bad angle my girlfriend looks like the one on the right

rural midwest genetics are one hell of a drug
>>
>>8458128
He's not trans, he's just swede
>>
File: Vinesauce_joel.png (336KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
Vinesauce_joel.png
336KB, 500x567px
>>8460659
Don't forget uncle Jorgel. There's definitely something weird about Sweden.
>>
Another youtuber that is very likely trans but hasn't come out with it yet is RadicalSoda. They posted a rather femme avatar as their icon and when called out on it decided to make their avatar a girl as a joke. The joke has been going on for over a month and is being added to.
If it was seriously a joke it would've been a one off and that would've been that but it just keeps going and expanding.

Like here's them recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtCbsQnK-Ks
and them over a year ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POn3rGBfuP4

Besides the hair change notice a difference in hygiene?

So yes I think this is another youtuber that is trans but hasn't come out yet.
>>
>>8460940
Kek, found him a couple weeks ago. He has a chance at passing.
>>
>>8460806
In Sweden you get all the benefits in the world for having a vagina and all of the detriments for having a penis. Doesn't surprise me one bit.
>>
>>8458128
I want pewdiepies's dick in my ass so much. He honestly just keeps getting better looking with age as well.
>>
>>8461069
Men are like wine.
>>
>>8460525
>So when I play Kirby games I self identify as a Kirby

Well you do tend to open your mouth and suck in pretty much any object in your path on a regular basis.
>>
>>8459631
>He's fuckin 6'3 with a giant duck (he's talked about it on game grumps)
wew when did that come up on game grumps? Not even interested in his benis size I just want to see that conversation.
>>
>>8457770
HOLY fuck arin is 200% trans
>>
>>8457415
Either way he is a massive faggot.
>>
>>8460940
he could legit pass if he went on HRT
>>
>>8461438
Based on his facial completion I wouldn't be surprised if he already is.
>>
File: C-eroWeU0AAOpq5.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
C-eroWeU0AAOpq5.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
>>8460940
He did the faceapp thing. He took a motherfuckin' faceapp pic, of all the repressed tranny things out there, he did the faceapp thing.

I dare say RadicalSoda is most definitively RadicalTransSoda.
>>
>>8461746
Even in the male pic, he looks decidedly feminized. There's no way he's not on HRT already. He's trans alright. How old is he?
>>
>>8461746
Egoraptor isn't trans.
This girl on the other hand..
>faceapp

She's probably reading right now...
>>
>>8461746
How long ago was this faceapp picture taken? There's a difference in their eyebrows between their recent videos like the pic in >>8460940
and this picture. They shaped their eyebrows. I know this for a fact now after seeing this.

You don't play into the you look like a girl joke by tweezing your eyebrows.
>>
>>8461234
it was from last month or before, I think during a breath of the wild episode. it came up because he was talking about how when he got fatter his penis seemed smaller because of it.
>>
>>8461127
is he ever going to recover from this?
>>
>>8460940
this one is def trans
>>
>>8460940
Wow see. Trans. Never heard of them before but i guess Imma check them out now.
>>
>>8459631

Wait he's 6'3"?! How does he look like a dwarf in every photo then?? Dwarves can't be tall!
>>
>>8458366

GIANT BOOBS AND HORSE PENIS HERE I COME
>>
>>8462854

There's one person in that image, anon. It's not multiple people. You can say "he" or "she". It's okay, you're not protecting anything valuable by saying "them". In fact you might be saying something mildly offensive by violating this ladydude's professed identity.
>>
>>8463457
>Not being a futa cowgirl with a hyperactive womb.
Shit taste.
>>
>>8463469
them can refer to a single person
>>
File: boi.png (729KB, 815x959px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
729KB, 815x959px
>>8460940
he has boy boobs
https://youtu.be/1iSPigrdyr4?t=1m25s
>>
>>8457770
holy shit look how Suzy is pressuring him in this vid, she's got to be a factor in him remaining closeted
>>
>>8464872
OYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>8460940
NIGGA I THOUGHT THAT WAS A GIRL IN THE PIC! THAT DUDE IS TRANS AS HELL!
>>
>>8457812
I'm a bi dude and I have a longer index than ring
>>
>>8461746
How that faceapp layout is like is how a trans person would do it. The first filter is a girl and they even included a make filter. Why do a male filter if you are already male?
>>
>>8457415
Real shit, seeing how passable Arin could've been and seeing how unpassable he is now is making me get hrt so I don't regret anything in case I am trans
>>
>>8466926
When did you start? Anyone know how old arin was in the op pic compared to now?
>>
>>8457415
What the fuck, he looks like a girl here. Holy shit.
>>
>>8457812
did you know that if your hand is bigger than your face you're gay?
>>
>>8467300
Starting at 18, I have no idea how old he was back then but considering he's 30 now I would say that pic was probably late teens/early 20's-ish
>>
>>8467512
No, you're just an idiot.
>>
The Pedantic Romantic, an anime reviewer, is definitely trans but won't do anything about it for whatever reason. Like in this video: https://youtu.be/twbyksNO5LA around the 1:00 mark where they say a few seconds later about praying to God so that he could be turned into a girl years ago.
>>
>>8468443
I mean that's not even hidden, she's just straight trans.
>>
>>8468443
Wow, I watch their videos pretty frequently and somehow missed this. I feel sad for them.

:/
>>
In this thread transpeople try to validate their situation by projecting it on YouTubers.

I've never understood the need to do this. If he comes out he comes out, if he doesn't he doesn't. It's fine either way. But, force feeding people shit like this is what causes alot of the negative stigma.
>>
File: speedybirdo.jpg (10KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
speedybirdo.jpg
10KB, 236x352px
https://youtu.be/26XtRJ_4HNg?t=356
notice how brian is a lot closer to danny but he still made the joke about arin
>>
>>8469055
Maybe our actions aren't politicized but just fueled by curiosity or entertainment?
>>
>>8469465

Or being a dumbass who only thinks about being trans all day and nothing else and one of their fantasies is to force a disgusting looking person to become trans despite having zero chance of passing and in their 30s with tons of facial hair, balding, etc
>>
>>8468443
He straight up says it, yet virtually no reaction in the comments?
>>
File: nicolekidman-500x584.jpg (53KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
nicolekidman-500x584.jpg
53KB, 500x584px
>>8468443
>for whatever reason

because he's not delusional enough to believe he can ever be a passing female
>>
>>8469486
Yes this thread is about forcing people to transition you're totally right. You're so blatantly Arin Hanson being triggered that you're outed.
>>
>>8469508

he made you laugh a few years ago and now you want to jack off to the idea of him becoming a disgusting hon. and thats why your obsessed hon
>>
>>8469518
Is that actually anyones fetish? why do you think so? I see something tranny about it and I think it's interesting since it's relatable and kinda unusual, that's all there is to it. Why does this upset you so much?
>>
>>8469526
>Why does this upset you so much?

Because im tired of these retarded threads about that disgusting man.

Why does arin interest you so much that you have to talk about that disgusting man?
>>
>>8469531
I think he's kinda funny.
>>
>>8469540

I guess i should convince all my favorite comedians/vloggers(JOEY SALADS?) that crossdressed to become a disgusting man hon(just like arin if he ever transed).
>>
>>8469540
are you him trying to get likes for your blahg?
>>
>>8469557
He has literally billions of views, I don't think he needs to promote stuff on 4chan.
>>8469546
>JOEY SALADS
woah, you like joey salads? that's some bad taste. And I don't want arin to be trans, I just think he might be.
>>
>>8469571
>And I don't want arin to be trans, I just think he might be.

So what you want him to find his inner hon? How the fuck is this one person so interesting to you outside of being a videogaming autist that makes you want him to be trans just because he makes you funny?
>>
>>8469583
>So what you want him to find his inner hon?
no? I just speculate on the actual reality of the situation, I don't care at all how he handles it if he is trans. I don't WANT anything.
But it is interesting, because he's a prominent personality, it's unusual, and humans crave drama.
>>
>>8469593
>no? I just speculate on the actual reality of the situation, I don't care at all how he handles it if he is trans. I don't WANT anything.

Then why the fuck are you obsessed with this disgusting man?
>>
File: laughing.png (513KB, 485x880px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
513KB, 485x880px
>>8469609
>But it is interesting, because he's a prominent personality, it's unusual, and humans crave drama.
also I'm not obsessed, I'm just as interested in some of the other people in this thread, and that is a pretty mild interest, something you might make a thread on 4chan about for shits n giggles and nothing more.
what's interesting is your very extreme deprecation and denial of arins transness, it's almost like you have skin in the game or something
>>
>>8469609
No one's obsessed dumbass, it's a fun shitposting-esque, speculative trans related discussion for the simple sake of having the discussion.

The fucker shows signs of being a repressed trans woman, and seeing as how we here on /tttt/ like to explore the topic of repressed trannies and how they deal with they're dysphoria, Arin is obviously an interesting person to ponder about. No one is trying to get the fucker to transition, we know he/she is past the point of no return, it's just fun to speculate upon their thought process as they're a very prominent youtube/4chan personality...that's all.

Now if you find this disagreeable, maybe you should go somewhere else, like another board altogether, because last I checked /lgbt/ is nothing more than repetitive shitposting whether it be the Cara threads, the Agp/Htst threads, or threads like these. So thus, I say, take your salty nuts somewhere else my good sir and or madam!
>>
>>8457757
>affect
i dont think you know what that word means
>>
>>8470147
Why?
>>8469674
What's the point of no return?
>>
>>8457812
AGP repressor here looked like one on the left as a child, but with a taller square hairline. My masc genetics kicked in and I look masc now, but I swear I got a dyke face with strong masc features added to it.

Ring finger is a bit longer when pressed onto table.
>>
>>8470172
that was used correctly.
>>
>>8457757
>Arin is a closeted tranny while Jontron is an alt-righter
There will ever be a reconciliation arc between those two? Will they unite both parties into an eternal bond of love and acceptance that will be materialized through gamegrumps being brought back to his original members?
>>
>>8470514
they already reconciled, arin wouldn't show up in a jontron episode if they weren't cool.
also I'm sure jontron is cool with transpeople.
>>
>>8470529
I don't know if jontron is that "cool" with trans people. There's also the entire split up that was never clearly explained to the public.
I don't want to create an ad hoc case that's based on poor evidence, but what if jontron wanted to leave gamegrumps because he found out Arin is trans? I know it's more likely because Arin was an obsessive asshole and wanted to control every aspect of the show, but what if what made Jontron ubermad was finding out that Arin was a disgusting tranny?
>>
>>8470556
It more likely had to do that game grumps isn't the kind of content jon wants youtube to be.

Jontron has always had this thing about him where he wants production quality for his content to go up. He's not as mich about making large amounts of improved content and more about making highly provided content. He kind of has treated it as tv over time, to the point it's become a flaw in his more recent episodes where he has more production value but isn't quite sure how to utilize it effectively.

I don't think we have anything to go off of regarding his view on trans people but I'm fairly certain their split wasn't about that.
>>
>>8468443
Yeah, it's pretty sad. I hope they talk about it with a gender therapist.
>>
>>8470556
>I don't know if jontron is that "cool" with trans people.
he has given no expression that he isn't? he's expressly stated that he's an egalitarian.
>>
>>8470969
Gender therapists are a joke. They call them the-rapists for a reason. Just order mones online if you want to trap yourself.
>>
>>8468443
Only decent YouTuber I've ever seen posted in these kinds of threads. Makes some good videos.
>>
>>8457415
What makes you think he's trans. Because he has long hair, is pretty and wears makeup? May as well say Dave Navarro is trans if that's all it takes.
>>
>>8472885
anyone that puts products on their face to beautify themselves obviously wants to live in society as a woman. don't you get it?
>>
>>8457648
God dammit I just want Liam to cradle me in his lap while we play video games and maybe kiss a little
>>
>>8472885
sick strawman bro.
>>
>>8472885
>is pretty
>Dave Navarro

pic one
>>
>>8457648
yeyeye
>>
>>8457770
So cringy watching that because it's too relatable.
>>
File: 1452980916145.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452980916145.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
>>8470514
I have a feeling it was because Arin wasnt being honest with herself and let Suzy talk him into repression and Jon couldn't be around someone who wasn't true to themselves
>>
>>8468443
I feel really sad for him.
I kind of want to watch that series now. I don't know if I'd be able to handle it after watching that review though and the way he talks about it... I cried just watching that review knowing what he said about himself
>>
>>8475829
>I wonder why he doesn't transition?!

Because he's not an idiot.
pic related
>>
>>8475944
if he transitioned when he was young like he was here >>8457757
he would have made it
>>
>>8475829
>Jon couldn't be around someone who wasn't true to themselves
I really like the idea that Jontron would support a friend's transition
>>
>>8476238
Yeah people are ready waaaay to much into the jon from leaving thing.
>>
>>8476250
Yeah, it's hardly the only or even most likely reason why that happened.
JonTron just seems really sweet, I'd like to think he would be supportive friend for a trans person to have.
>>
>>8476280
I feel like everyone but suzy would be an incredibly good friend to a trans person. But every time gender comes up suzy is suspiciouslh quick to tout the "confortable with his masculinitg" line
>>
how many game and anime youtubers are there? seems unlikely so many would be trans, but then again, some of these seem really believable.
>>
>>8475901
It's great, really hits close to home for any trans person.

It's not just abut trannies either, the plot is about the general struggles people go through around puberty, although there is of course major focus on the two main characters who are trans.
>>
>>8478263
Literally millions. Even just limiting it to relatively popular ones with say, a hundred thousand subs or more will probably still get you thousands of them.

It's no surprise at least a few of them are trans, especially given that anime and vidya are such a common repressing tool for trans people.
>>
What's the over/under on OnlyAfro being trans as opposed to just a crossdressing femboy?
>>
Why has nobody posted the video of Arin looking at himself with makeup on and breaking down in tears? That's not a reaction a cis guy has to seeing himself in makeup
>>
>>8482845
Why did he break down into tears?
>>
>>8482845
Wait sauce on video?
>>
>>8483094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjng0TSgaSI
Note the cut at the end. He looked like he was gonna lose it right before that.
>>
>>8483106
Holy shit dude, I thought you were exaggerating
>>
>>8483106
Man, those comments really wouldn't help either
>"this is why boys don't wear makeup"
Any comment remotely referencing my gender brings on massive dysphoria so I can only imagine what a whole comment section is like
>>
>>8483106
arin ;-;
>>
File: birdythemighty.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
birdythemighty.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>8457770
Notice how danny was totally ready to go into the "I accept you" mode even though arin was putting on a funny voice.
>>
>>8457415
this entire subculture is cancer and I'm ashamed you people are on this board.
t. anyone with a shred of human decency.
>>
>>8483106
What a cis male reaction!
>>
>>8484056
But why?
>>
>>8483106
the sadness in his eyes...
this is painful to watch
>>
>>8475944
never imply that dr. frank-n-furter isn't gorgeous again you piece of shit
>>
>>8470172
kek, I don't think YOU do
>>
>>8475829
Um, so...Is that actualy him?

Because holy shit I'd fuck.
>>
>>8483106
What about this one?
At 24:19 he says he's a girl as a "joke" but you can literally see his mind running.
And watch his face after he looks at Suzy's tiddies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFy8fuDaJb0
>>
>>8485135
It's called "comedy"
>>
>>8486154
So my dysphoria is a joke to normies?
>>
>>8486212
Unpassing hons with beards are funny yeah. If you people literally think he's looking at her breasts with genuine envy and it wasn't an intentional gag, just wow
>>
File: 1472995044320.gif (220KB, 280x199px) Image search: [Google]
1472995044320.gif
220KB, 280x199px
>>8476238
>>8475829
>Jontron
>Having anything to do with degenerates.

But he left exactly because of the tranny and that afrojew they tried to shove in for no reason.
>>
>>8486154
Not who you're responding to, but that's not where the dysphoria lies. He may have attempted to have it come off as comedy, but his expression is telling. That's genuine sadness right there, and I can't see any reason for sadness to play any part in that joke. Fuck, I feel so bad for him. If Suzy hadn't repressed him, he'd have transitioned successfully. Now he'll never get to be a girl, and he knows it. Christ, poor Arin.
>>
File: 1471273670596.jpg (60KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471273670596.jpg
60KB, 480x750px
>>8457770
>The camera look and nod at the end of that segment/answer
Holy hell. What a cry for help
>>
>>8457770
Holy fuck, the nervous twitching when he's asked about brain scans and identifying with a character. Holy fuck.
>>
>>8486340
>>8486324
Which parts he does that?
I'm too lazy to watch 15 min of literal video games autism.
>>
>>8486356
The relevant portion starts at 6:10 and doesn't last longer than a minute or two
>>
>>8484511
Why would it make him sad? If he was a tranny, it'd make him happy, wouldn't it?
>>
>>8486650
It's called AGP.
He's not trans.
He's awaiting a cure.
>>
>>8486650
Because in that vid she looks like shit
If you're trans doing girly stuff and looking like a man makes you feel like shit and want to cry
>>
>>8465003
just imagine if he transitioned and hes cuter than suzy the ayy lmao i mean yes, theyd be a power couple but arin would have all the power desu
>>
>>8486664
Arin is not trans.
He is AGP, and realises that.
>>
>>8459631
what a chad.
>>
>>8486667
trans brain =/= transwoman

His mind is feminine but he doesnt wan to transition
>>
>>8486263
gays do this about every celebrity.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.