[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a friend/co-worker that recently got into pc gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Standoff.jpg (34KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
Standoff.jpg
34KB, 540x350px
So I have a friend/co-worker that recently got into pc gaming and he wants to start playing with me online. Problem is I'm not out as mtf yet but I'm basically a full time girl online. Everyone who knows me online knows me as a girl or a "trap" for those that I confided in about stuff. All my characters in mmos are female. Even in discord skype or voice chat I'm only known as female. In fact voice chat is where I more or less learned how to pass as female vocally. I don't want him to interact with anything else with connections to my accounts like for instance friends. But at the same time I don't want to have to make a new account and buy the games all over again and have him wonder why my account is brand new. Is it at all possible to quarantine these two seperate lives or should I just give up on playing vidya with him?
>>
>>8457345
>it's another episode of tranny wonders if she should waste a lot of money and time and effort just to earn the approval or a normie straight cis guy
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497099761109.jpg (64KB, 480x722px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497099761109.jpg
64KB, 480x722px
>>8457345
Say that you pretend to be girl to get free stuff, it works pretty well
>>
>>8457607
That's even worse! He'll think I'm a terrible person!
>>
>>8457723
Then just tell him you are a girl, silly.
>>
>>8457754
But what if he tells everyone at work and it leads to drama or rumors? I'm not ready to go full time irl. I've only been on tit tacks for 3 months and I still haven't grown my hair out enough. That's just not an option for me right now.
>>
>>8457764
That's what you get for faking to be a girl on runescape and stealing all my gold
>>
>>8457370
Better than it's an episode of tranny thinks she can get in bed with a cis lesbian episode

Let's be honest here, guys are like a thousand times easier to get with than cis females because they only care about appearance.

Want a hard mode? Try being a transbian into cis females only.
>>
>>8457827
>into cis females only
why do this?
>>
bet u never realized this is how big brother started
console gaming is easier to beat analytics. i got doxed from running facebook and a decade old video game on the same computer. game and facebook shared data and asked players in game on their fb if they knew this suggested friend
sorry anon u need to buy a new cheap computer from walmart if u wana electronics with an offline friend.

sux. fuck analytics. i hate the internet so much i want an emp so bad
>>
>>8457859
Just don't let social media sites share data.
>>
>>8457345
what does he want to play with you? A lot of guys play female characters in games, also there's nothing wrong with having different groups of friends, you don't have to show this guy to the people you know exclusively online.
>>
>>8457869
Overwatch and FFXIV. Overwatch might be easy. I can just deny group requests and stuff. In FF it may be a bit more difficult... And yeah I know that alot of guys play female characters but he'll probably find it weird that all my characters are just female versions of myself after a while and bring it up eventually. It's all probably too risky. If he connects the dots he could easily find my other accounts and stuff since they all have the same name.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.