[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I find gay males looking for a long-term, serious relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Quattro.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Quattro.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
How can I find gay males looking for a long-term, serious relationship?
Dating sites certainly don't do this, and I've had zero success meeting people IRL. It seems hopeless most days.
>>
File: aladdin_and_genie.jpg (29KB, 445x291px) Image search: [Google]
aladdin_and_genie.jpg
29KB, 445x291px
Mostly U can't. Gays aren't supposed to be in long term relations. Actually pretty much any human isn't for those. It's just society developed those sweet church-godwillsmite-youmustbetoghetercause lables which it put on pairs to them being "perfect social accepted family"
SOmetimes it happens and two people become so okay with each other that they are too lazy to fond something better, or they are full of this "we belong" crap that they are fully diving in this like in fairy tale.
Its okay in any way tho. There is no rules in nature that you can or cannot do that or this.

But to ease your seeking for "perfect match" you should look over groups which themes are close to your interests. And wait till some good looking human appears there and start making steps to become a pair.
Or you can monitor those tinders-shminders and rely on pure luck (bad Idea tho, cause online datins apps/sites are for whores or lazy shits... as me, sigh)
>>
>>8456809
>monogamy is just a social construct

These are some tired pseudo-radical arguments, senpai. I don't care if most gays want to live as promiscuous, soulless husks, I want a staple monogamy. Sex with people whom I don't love disgusts me on a deep level.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
>>8456788
I found a longterm bf, but I had to grow titties first. YMMV.
>>
>>8456825
How big a titties?
>>
File: 1490108489342-lit.jpg (22KB, 379x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490108489342-lit.jpg
22KB, 379x360px
>>8456809
Now I could go on here about erotic love, because I sincerely think that in contrast to our youth, the youth of those who are already old, when fighting for sexual freedom was experienced as liberating and even monogamous love was considered/dismissed as a bourgeois convention, I think today, more and more, love is emerging as something dangerous and subversive. Think about how you are addressed in your everyday life by society, what society demands of you. It’s basically a kind of slightly spiritual, pseudo-Buddhist hedonism. Ideology is telling you: “be faithful to yourself”, “realize your true potential”, “experiment with your life”, “try all different options”, “don’t fixate yourself on a certain stable identity”, “life is dynamic, fluid” and so on, and so on.
And I claim that within this economy, not only is stable love/passionate love emerging as an obstacle to your “authentic development”, but even the crucial dimension of love is gradually disappearing. What is love? As Alain Badiou, our good friend, put it in his wonderful book In Praise of Love, there is always something traumatic/extremely violent in love. Love is a permanent emergency state. You fall in love. And it’s crucial [to know] that in English and in French we use this expression; you “fall” in love. You lose control. I claim that love, the experience of passionate love, is the most elementary metaphysical experience, it’s a platonic experience. In the sense of, you lead your easy, daily life, you meet [up with] friends, go to parties and whatever, everything is normal, maybe here and there a one-night stand, and then you passionately fall in love, [and] everything is ruined. The entire balance of your life is lost. Everything is subordinated to this one person. I almost cannot imagine in normal daily life, outside war and so on, a more violent experience than that of love.
>>
>>8456836
A handful. They work really well.
>>
that feel when only in it for the lust

I only fag out on grindr when I cant contain it get fucked and then want to forget them, literally zero romantic feelings for men
>>
>>8456844
How did they work if you're not presenting girl?
>>
File: 827.png (89KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
827.png
89KB, 883x990px
>>8456838
Needs more sniffling. Oh but that feeling, that intoxicating feeling. To be in love is a reason for being. A little microcosm of life and death. And if you possessed all the Earth you'd sell it for whatever arcane equilibrium kept that volatile reaction in check. Love and the realm of the gods are where language fails. No facsimile exists. It's impossible to commoditize.
>>
>>8456788

>being in a relationship

Fuck off, retard. Why the fuck would you only want one dick in your life?
>>
>>8457103
Because it's not just about the dick. It's about cuddling him, waking up next to him, spending time with him, using his lap as a pillow, and playing your favourite videogames together.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.