[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think you developed trans feelings because you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497577409848.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497577409848.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
Do you ever think you developed trans feelings because you were a loser or lonely or depressed or something like that? I was thinking if I wasn't a lonely loser for half my life maybe I would've ended up being normal.
>>
>>8455306
I think I did okay-ish all things given. I actually always had friends I think I just felt more disconnected from the world entirely though. I don't really feel like the friendships I made in high school and before were all that strong or anything.
I think that whole disconnect also is the reason why I never attempted dating. I'm kind of surprised so many trans people can have successful relationships and even have kids. Besides the fact that I was regularly shoving dildos in my butt which also made me confused for straight/gay stuff that weird disconnect I always feel made me almost certain if I attempted a relationship it would implode anyway even though I had no idea why I felt that way. I still kind of have those feelings.

So no, I think had I not had any sort of curiosities about being trans (or even just gay) that I would have ended up okay. I let a lot of my friendships intentionally go to shit because there was always a weird feeling that things wouldn't work anyway. I couldn't share the majority of my thoughts with anyone other than people on the internet, and even then finding lgbt stuff was difficult.
>>
Gender ident issues in childhood can mask as failure to adjust. Success in sociality requires some level of congruence with natal sex.

Plenty of people are losers in teenagerhood without turning out trans. Remember that.
>>
>>8455306
Not really, at least not in my case.
>>
>>8455306
Other way around, dear. You were a loser, lonely and depressed because of your trans felings.
>>
>>8455306
I don't think that's the reason but I do think it has something to do with having severe mommy issues. My mom was basically completely absent in my childhood and she allowed my older sister to beat and abuse me for most of my formative years. I also grew up in a household of only women until I went to go live with my dad at 14 so... yeah. There might be more than biological factors at play for me.
>>
>>8455306
Nah, that's backwards. The reason I'm a lonely depressed loser is because I'm a tranny. :(
>>
>>8455306

No, I don't think that at all. I think I was a depressed, lonely loser because I wasn't being myself. Had I embraced who and what I am and been allowed to do so, I think I would have been an entirely different person. Trying to ignore how I really felt was not only a waste of mental energy that could have been directed to something productive, it directly made me feel worse and devalue everything.
>>
>>8455306
>did okay socially, got along well enough with people but had a small group of close friends
>not popular but not a loser, just average
>did great on standardized tests, did okay in class
>tried a handful of sports and extracurriculars but mainly just hung out with friends and played vidya
>by all accounts I was a fairly normal if introverted kid
>depressed literally as long as I can remember
>wanted to be a girl as long as I can remember, but didn't realize it was anything significant, thought every boy wanted to be a girl for some reason
I should've turned out to be a normal, happy kid, but I had to be a tranny. life is great.
>>
Nope. I was happy and had a normal social life as a kid. I dated girls up until I was like 14, then i gave up. Also i had dysphoria since i was like 5.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.