[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be MTF transgirl >Attending concert >Lineup to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: stall door.jpg (116KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
stall door.jpg
116KB, 500x400px
>Be MTF transgirl
>Attending concert
>Lineup to the womens bathroom is way too long to wait and you have to GO
>Instead, head to the empty mens room and find the first stall you can get into, forgetting to even close the door
>Once you're set and relaxed, you hear a sudden bang as a drunken guy stumbles in, clearly having seen you enter. Before you could lock the stall, he bursts in
>Attractive, but crazy eyed, he stares at you luridly atop the toilet, his hand reaching for his crotch before giving you an ultimatum "Either suck me dry or it's going where the sun don't shine."

What do you do, /tttt/? Is it a nice and sloppy suckfest or are you getting bent over?
>>
Cut his dick off with the knife I always keep on my belt.
>>
File: 1491034565698.jpg (118KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
1491034565698.jpg
118KB, 500x297px
>>8454662
>>
>>8454662
Cry as I blow him and become extremely clingy afterwards.
>>
>>8454693
Probably what would end up happening to me.
>>
>carry a gun exactly for situations like this
>instead I'd probably get nervous and scared and terrified of making a scene or alerting other people to what's happening and just suck him off
>>
>>8454746
There's something hot about a transgirl stroking off her gun between her legs as she's "being forced" to suck a cock
>>
Likely be shitting. Once the guy has his way with me, on the way out I point and yell "POOP DIIICK!!!"
>>
>"a quickie for a quickie?"
>>
Kick him in the dick, even block heels hurt like fuck.
>>
>>8454662
Obviously I'd suck him off for a bit to lube up his dick then let him have his way with my bp
>>
>>8454662
I'd probably be drunk too which always equals allowing various strangers to do whatever they want with me litteraly had one person grope my chest for 15 minutes I was to drunk to resist it's a miracle I didn't end up with an std. I'd probably suck his dick ride his cock and stumble back into the club cause I can't fight drunk and am super weak and disoriented just glad he wouldn't want to murder me for being trans in his bathroom.
>>
Wow, seriously you guys would just be down for it like that? Maybe I should start being more violent and aggressive.
>>
>>8454925
Suicidal hon here. If a stranger walked up to me and said "You're a pretty girl" and I didn't get the impression that they were disingenuous I would be deepthroating them in seconds
>>
>>8454930
Hahahaha
>>
>>8454930
Pics?
>>
>>8454662
I'd tell him to get out of my stall.
If I think he'll get violent, I'll say I'll suck him off and start doing it but as soon as he lets his guard down I'll get ready to run, then bite as hard as I can while giving him a punch to the balls at the same time and start running away immediately while he's still flinching.
>>
>>8454947
I bet you'd keep sucking if his dick tasted good
>>
>>8454662
If he's black, foreign or over 30 run run run. But in my head I imagine it being a handsome cheeky boy of my dreams who'd been meeting gaze with me throughout the night and is slightly older than me, white and cute, then afterwords we find out we're like soul mates and we get married and exchange a passionate kisses to a beautiful ball room dance. For real though it would probably be pretty scary.
>>
>>8454949
If it tasted good, wouldn't that just make me want to bite even more? Just kidding.
I mainly just wouldn't want to be disloyal to my beloved boyfriend. If someone tried to force me to do otherwise, I will use any means necessary to stop them.
And there's no point protesting against them if they're just going to kill me, because dying would be disloyal to my boyfriend as well so I can't afford to do that. So I would have to compromise and pretend to go along with their demands until I see an opening so that I can create a window of time for me to escape.
>>
>>8454662
>go like I'm gonna suck
>jam my knife up into his taint
>rear back up and kick/shove him back with my feet
>he stumbles backwards and falls down screaming
>get up, pants up
>proceed to stomp his skull into the bathroom floor until he is dead
>>
OP is fucking chaser scum who dreams about raping a trans girl
>>
>>8454662
you've got it backwards, the degenerate trannys on this board would corner the drunk and make him fuck them
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.