[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no trans Jew GF to force to suck my uncut dick and getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1497748995046.jpg (96KB, 625x649px) Image search: [Google]
1497748995046.jpg
96KB, 625x649px
>tfw no trans Jew GF to force to suck my uncut dick and getting her to swirl her tongue under the part I rarely clean
>>
>>8454641
Oy.... VEYYYYYYY
>>
>tfw no trans(bian) Black Queen gf to worship and treasure forever
>>
>>8454641
if she's a jew then where is her nose? checkmate, liberals.
>>
>>8454641
Good luck with your SRS!
>>
>>8454641
Eww. Why don't you clean your dick?
>>
>>8454641
Clean your dick, goy, and maybe I'll be your trans Jew gf.
>>
>>8454700
Rhinoplasty was invented to hide Jews during ww2.
>>
File: 1464202891341.jpg (54KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
1464202891341.jpg
54KB, 1620x854px
>>8454641
>tfw ex gf was a mtf jew
>>
>>8454641
a*p is disproportionately common in ashkenazim (possibly even after controlling for iq), so she's probably a transbian
sorry
>>
>>8454641
Jewish transgirls pass best. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>8455977
Substantiate your claims. Also

>control for iq

explain this
>>
File: oy vey hon.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey hon.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>>8456209
>>
>>8456401
she looks persian, nose jobs are a big deal in iran
>>
>>8455977
I heard Jews were much less likely to be transgender in the first place, compared to other groups. True or not?
>>
>>8454700
you can look at her and see she's clearly had some work done
>>
>>8455977
where the fuck do you get this information from, such a breadth of knowledge in such weird shit
>>8456250
also interested in IQ thingy
>>
>>8456250
tl;dr the better the race the more transbians it has. So whites/Jews have the most and Hispanics and blacks are all straight trannies.
>>
>>8456763
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
not even slightly true
>>8456795
this one's anecdotal, unfortunately
as for iq, the most reproduced, accepted, and non-controversial finding is that the mean iq of ashkenazi jews is approximately ten points higher than the general mean (110 vs 100), which on a population level is massively significant (e.g. six times as many people in the iq range where one is capable of nobel prize-level accomplishment in the relevant fields)
the average iq of trans people with a*p etiologies, per smith et al (2005), is 120-125
this means that you would expect more ashkenazim to be a*p trans than you would if they averaged 100, regardless of what the cause of the a*p-intelligence association is (whether high iq makes a*p truly more common, or simply a*ps who transition are selected for intelligence)
>>
>>8456971
*reproduced, accepted, and non-controversial finding in the field of iq population variance, that is
>>
>>8456971
can u link me
I'm new to Internet apparently
I googled "smith et al 2005 iq"
but Ctrl+F "aap", "agp", and "auto" on the first ~4 results gives nothing

(Just pretend I attached a cute fregg picture but I lost my memes folder last month when I formatted hdd on accident)
>>
>>8456991
abstract: http://www.psy-journal.com/article/S0165-1781(05)00155-1/abstract
full study: http://booksc.org/book/17038766/16213c
the literature on transsexualism refers to the groups as 'homosexual' and 'nonhomosexual', not 'homosexual' and 'autogynephilic/autoandrophilic', hence why you missed it
they also found above average numbers for hstses; kay brown found the hsts mtf number (107) to be the result of miscategorization and it goes back to 100 after correcting for that, but there's no apparent explanation for the high hsts ftm number (115) with the possible exception of selection pressure that only applied to trans men
>>
>>8456971
>regardless of what the cause of the a*p-intelligence association is (whether high iq makes a*p truly more common, or simply a*ps who transition are selected for intelligence)
The real question is whether A*P transitions select for high IQ or relative high IQ to their demographic.
>>
What do they zionists do now that the poison has leaked to their own well?
>>
>>8457011
the 'selection for iq rather than innate high iq' hypothesis goes with the former, in that the claim it makes is 'only a*ps in social contexts associated with higher iq (high income, liberal social views) are able to transition'
>>
>>8457010
Why would there be selection pressure for ftms but not mtfs?

Since hsts should be unable to function as their natal sex unlike aaps/agps.
>>
>>8457045
as noted, the study is twelve years old; ftm transition was still extremely rare both overall and compared to mtf transition at the time, so it might have been that only more intelligent hsts trans men would be able to access transition (there is no real underground/self-medding culture for trans men like hsts trans women have traditionally had that allowed them to evade the mainstream system). in addition, it's slightly more viable to repress as a trans man of that etiology than a trans woman of the same, because the role of 'butch lesbian' is available for extremely masculine gynephilic natal females as an alternative to transition in some contexts while there's much less of a natal male equivalent (though some femboys and drag queens are clearly repressed hstses, such as kitty/'rv-chan'). this is also why hsts ftms transition later on average than hsts mtfs, combined with the fact that normies have a harder time telling ftm than mtf traits so late-transitioning aidens can still pass.
>>
>>8457063
Why would HSTS FTMs transition at all if there is that butch lesbian role?
>>
>>8457879
dysphoria, and it's a pretty shit role anyway
>>
>>8458016
But why would they get dysphoria?
>>
>>8461594
I think someone would win a Nobel prize if they had a concrete answer to that.
>>
Hey, I know her personally, we're sorta friends. She's a really cool person actually.
>>
>>8454850
Why would I wash my dick when I can have my cutie rabbi gf use her mouth to clean my dick for me.
>>
>>8462083
i read about her a while ago and she's really cute. pls tell her that she gives me hope and that i maybe want to kiss her. just a little
>>
>>8454709
Mean
>>
>>8461836

>implying anyone cares enough about trannies to award a Nobel for that

The only thing related to trannies that would get someone a Nobel would be successfully transplanting a complete, functional reproductive system or growing bodies in a vat anybody can have their brains transplanted into.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.