[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf to wreck my tight twinkhon bp while fondling my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 122.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no bf to wreck my tight twinkhon bp while fondling my supple conetits on Saturday evening
Sad!
>>
>tfw no human of any gender to punch me in the stomach until I throw up and then choke and fuck me
It's just the worst feeling
>>
>tfw no human contact for years

Im not sure why Im still alive
>>
>>8454151
Family? Co-workers? Internet?
>>
>>8454137
Dani?
>>
>>8454134
>tfw no transbian to give me cuddles
>>
>>8454167
I visit my parents when they have birthdays and on Christmas - those are the only times I ever get to hug anyone.
And met my old friends once and we had few beers.
That's literally it in a year

Internet is hardly a human contact
>>
>>8454134
>>tfw no bf to wreck my tight twinkhon bp while fondling my supple conetits on Saturday evening

where are you
>>
>>8454151
Iktf other than my parents I rarely get any social contact
>>
File: kIFfTGG.png (412KB, 712x751px) Image search: [Google]
kIFfTGG.png
412KB, 712x751px
>>8455622
Not OP, but...

Tfw only anons wanna fuck you
>>
>tfw have a handsome bf who normally would do that for me
>tfw he's several states away ;_;
>>
File: 1465882485380.jpg (36KB, 624x470px) Image search: [Google]
1465882485380.jpg
36KB, 624x470px
>>8454134

>best friend that I've been in love with since high school just told me he plans on proposing to his boyfriend this year
>I'm not even going to be his best man
>some bitch he's only known for like 4 fucking years is gonna be his best man
>seriously considering selling everything I have and just fucking off to some third world country to be a expat drifter

Convince me not to do it.
>>
>>8455863
Do it
>>
>>8455863
>>8456040
its only interesting for half a year tops, then its the same old depressed shit just a different context
>>
>>8454151
same here

I know its mostly our own fault but I cant help but think that society is seriously fucking failing us that we can even exist like this
why are we not organizing ourselves in a way that prevents this?

idk... i guess were just the casualties of rampant progress
>>
>>8456210
I have these same fucking thoughts all the time.

I was a relatively normal kid, and always one of the brightest kids in my school, but somehow I still became a socially-inept shut-in NEET virgin tranny, and I can't even function in society at this point. How did this even happen to me?

I'm not a drug addict, I'm not an alcoholic, I'm not severely mentally disabled, I haven't been convicted for a crime in my life... I didn't do anything, yet it somehow came to this. I guess doing nothing and isolating myself was what ultimately landed me in this mess. Society has no use for people with no social skills.
>>
>>8458758
>tranny
maybe thats why - really hard to fit in when you are trans and you rather want to hide, plus it has become too easy to be a neet living literarily off internet in this age

>>8456210
if we had no computers/internet we would be forced to be more social that's for sure
>>
File: nah.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
nah.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>my crush isn't responding to my text
He was probably busy with Father's day...
It's only been like 5 hours since I texted him.
>>
>>8458758
>>8459254
I think internet/socialmedia/videogame addiction is destroying society and no one is taking it seriously, its all muh prescription addiction

although i think most addictions have the same root cause, lack of social structure

marx lamented about the conditions at the bottom of the hierarchy (alienation from the product of ones labor) but we face a condition worse than that, a life outside the hierarchy devoid of relationships and meaning (alienation from society)
so we jerry rig a way to exist outside of a hierarchy which generally consists of some way to dull the pain via distraction and so here we are

but at least profits are at all time highs... right?
>>
>>8459858
Alienation from society has been a thing for a while, I suggest you read "Notes From Underground" by Dostoevsky
>>
>>8459858
It will sort itself out after the impending energy crisis, I think
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.