[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, is there any reason to actually date a cis woman? Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 29

File: Cisgirlfags BTFO.png (540KB, 862x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cisgirlfags BTFO.png
540KB, 862x1024px
Honestly, is there any reason to actually date a cis woman?
Because I don't think I've ever met a cis woman who wasn't complete trash.
>>
>rambles on autistically for twenty minutes about building lego planes

FUCK
don't attack me like that ;–;
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (148KB, 753x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
148KB, 753x1060px
>>8453852
Most trans women are basically still just personality-less men so naturally that goes hand in hand with a lot straight males.
>>
>>8453862
But that's a good thing.
Rambling autistically about building Lego planes shows sincere passion for a hobby and a desire to share that hobby with someone.

Plus, Lego is just great in general.
>>
>>8453879
>>8453862
yeah, lego is fucking great, anons.

but, christ OP, calm down
>>
>>8453852
>Honestly, is there any reason to actually date a cis woman?
pussy
>>
>>8453879
>>8453885
I guess that's true, anons
I also befriended a super qt colleague over lego! Too bad he has a gf ._.

>>8453871
shoo shoo cara
>>
Trannies are disgusting like 99% of the time. Even the passing ones just look like ugly women. Also you pretend that cis women are so terrible but trans women are almost always batshit insane, extremely SJW liberal cunts and horrible people in my experience.
>>
>>8453852
>is there any reason to actually date a cis woman?
They have a vagina?
And not a penis?
>>
>>8453910
And?
>>
>>8453919
Plenty of people want to interact sexually only with biological vaginas and not with penises, and do not want an asexual relationship with someone they're romantically involved with.
>>
>>8453852
>All people are the same
Sounds like you might be the trash one here.
>>
>>8453951
>All people are the same.
The whole point of the picture is to show that transwomen and ciswomen aren't the same, you fucking mong.
>>
>>8453852
I don't know which that meme is trying to make sound worse.
>>
>>8453978
And my point is that it's generalizing cis women and transwomen, and that this isn't the first case of people generalizing, hence why I just wrote "all people". But I'm sorry you're not that great at casual English. I'll write "all x-people" for you next time.
>>
>>8453852
If you want an autistic gf, get an autistic gf. Not that hard. Even I managed to do it, and I hardly go outside.

Autist qts come with dicks and pussies both.
>>
>>8453862
Yeah how the fuck, OP? My blinds are down.
>>
>>8453852
They look better
They smell better
They don't have a 100% chance of having a mental illness
Even though their personalities are awful in general, they're still better than tranny personalities
>>
>>8454079
>They smell better

Not always.....
>>
>>8453852
>Honestly, is there any reason to actually date a cis woman?
Pussy.
Childbearing.
Big tits that aren't fake.

That's basically it.
Way easier to find a cute nerdy guy to date. I found one that even insists on settling the bill himself.
It's... A strange feeling.
>>
File: IMG_0486.jpg (94KB, 684x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.jpg
94KB, 684x808px
>>8453862
I laughed because it's true, but I'm glad to be appreciated for who I am
I'm not that into Legos right now but I have carefully organized a folder of pictures on my phone to more easily explain my current #1 special interest because I do it so often
>>
>>8454146
>but I have carefully organized a folder of pictures on my phone to more easily explain my current #1 special interest because I do it so often
You've fascinated me. Go on.
Unless the punchline is masturbation.
>>
File: IMG_0306.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>8454184
Naw I'm being real.
It's Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. I love tokusatsu, retro gaming and electronic music and this is the blissful interesection of that Venn diagram.
And it's much easier to explain what the show is like and what it's about with pictures.
I had a reputation for being into Power Rangers type shows even before I started hormones (I've watched a lot of PR and Super Sentai and some Kamen Rider in the past) but the medicine made me 1000% more comfortable with myself so I bring up Ex-Aid pretty much right away with almost everyone I meet now.
And I started carrying at least one toy from the show with me at all times since about a month ago when I realized it comforts me, even just to know it's there.
>>
>>8454238
Haha that's so cute.
Do you have multiple interests at a time or do you focus wholly on one hobby at a time and change between them?
>>
>>8454423
I have more than one interest at a time but one usually takes up the majority of my attention. And the best possible "main interest" is one that encompasses the most other things I enjoy.
Like I said, Ex-Aid is part of a TV genre I already liked and themed around video games, another existing interest.
So there's a strong association in my mind between watching the show, playing with the toys and actually playing video games.
Also, since each of the toys I collect is a fake video game cartridge that plays music, and each one has its own theme, each individual toy can be themed around another specific thing I like. For example there's a cartridge inspired by Burger Time and I like hamburgers, there's a samurai game with a song that's played on a shamisen and I like that. A ninja themed cartridge is about to be released, and I think it's a bit silly but I'm excited to have a samurai game AND a ninja game.
>>
>>8453910
If they're a qt like sue lightning that's a literal fucking bonus. That is if they don't mind topping you.
Even if they don't it's hot, especially backwards cowgirl position or doggy style.
>>
>>8454566
Interesting, thanks for sharing. My brain works in a similar way with the things I like.
I don't know why but I find human behavior fascinating as well.
>>
>is there any reason to actually date a cis woman?
Some of us want to impregnate a cis woman and have children.
>>
>>8455159
>Interesting, thanks for sharing
I'm glad it was interesting! Obviously this little exchange started because I just *cannot resist* an opportunity to talk about my interests.

>I don't know why but I find human behavior fascinating as well
I definitely feel like I need to work really hard just to understand myself and (especially) other people. That kind of manual awareness makes me feel safe, because I don't feel like I have any kind of intuition for that to fall back on.
I also like to explain my feelings to people and ask a lot of direct, seemingly obvious questions about how they feel, just to be sure we all understand each other!
>>
WTF kind of """""""date"""""" requires me to split the bill? That's not a date, that's called being friends.
Walk by the river is okay I guess. But I can pay for my own food and walk by the river on my own so its still a crappy date.

t. "Trash" Cis woman
>>
>>8453852
>I don't think I've ever met a cis woman who wasn't complete trash.
This says something about the people you hang out with, and the people you hang out with says something about you.
>>
>>8455313
>Wants equality for women
>Doesn't want to pay her share of the bill
>>
>>8454238
How's Ex-Aid? I'm still catching up through Ghost but it looks extra wacky.
>>
>>8455313
You didn't need to specify you were a cis woman.
We could tell by the fact you were offended by the idea of not having everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Which is another reason on why to avoid cis "women."
>>
>>8455313
Aren't dates more about who you spend the time with them what you do?
>>
>>8455351
>cis "women."
Your use of quotes is genuinely retarded
>>
>>8455340
"Equality" is the biggest crock. I don't care about "equality", it doesn't exist now, never has and never will. Especially in sex and in love, based off the fact that the sexes usually are attracted to different things.

Women wear makeup and shave our armpit and wear dresses and grow our hair long, none of that is "equal" but also who cares?

>>8455351
Nah bs. I can buy my own food and I have bought my own food. Its just not a "date", its lame.
>>
>>8455366

Yeah, but they are related. What a guy chooses for his date reflects his personality. Also maybe its because I am broke, but I have no idea how you'd make "buy your own food and walk by a river" NOT lame. Like I completely love my bf and I always will but if he asked me on a "date" to buy my own food and walk by a river I'd say "no thanks"
>>
>>8453889
That's gay
>>
>>8455414
>>8455381
Men have to be vigilant to never bore cis women. Fucking princess mentality.
>>
>>8455426

Nah, my bf bores me all the time, not the end of the world.

You probably want to put your most interesting foot forward though if you are just getting to know a girl though, because cis women (and probably good looking trans women) have no shortage of guys and it helps to stand out.
>>
File: 1497739994789.png (522KB, 1336x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1497739994789.png
522KB, 1336x1900px
Here, I added some evidence.
>>
File: chase.png (744KB, 1280x664px) Image search: [Google]
chase.png
744KB, 1280x664px
>>8455459
I may have just become a Chaser.
>>
>>8455459

cool I'm in a meme
>>
>>8455459
This is amazing.
>>
>>8455459
>random troll poster
>evidence of cis woman
???
>>
>needing proof that men make better women then women

It's obvious as day, the only reason you would ever stuff a cis is to sire your biological children in her.
>>
>>8455414
>>8455381
>>8455313
1. Tranny detected.
2. Out with your financial domination schemes.
>>
>>8455639

1) I am cis
2) Its not financial domination lol are you autistic? You think buying someone dinner is "financial domination" now?

>>8455586

I'm not trolling, "buy my own food" is not a date. Its stupid.

Some cis women might be okay with that kind of a lame "buy your own food and walk on a river" date and like, good for them may they find happiness. Either way its a meme pic.
>>
>>8455767
>1) I am cis

"She" typed while crying
>>
>>8455348
The aesthetics of the action scenes are really wacky but the wackiness is pretty well balanced by melodrama in the rest of the story.
Most of the Riders are also doctors and they have lots of VERY SERIOUS conversations about how lives are at stake.
And the villains all have something creepy going on mentally. One has a very literal god complex, one is an overgrown child who only wants to play (and kill anyone he beats in a game), the latest baddie only addresses the Riders by the name of the game they use to transform and likes to refer to the other Riders as "my valuable products."
>>
>>8456756
Also most of the Riders have some kind of tragic past and dead loved ones that they brood about regularly.
>>
>>8455459
Tbh my view in paying is that whoever asks the other person out should pay
>>
>>8455767
do you consider yourself a feminist?
>>
>>8455459
This is exactly why I prefer transwomen. Even if I don't give a shit about minecraft, it's nice to be with someone who is truly passionate about something, and not afraid to geek out over it.
>>
>>8456792
Is this like that God scene in Cube Zero?
>>
>>8453897
This
>>
>>8455586
>>8455767
>random troll poster
>I am cis
Pure coincidence, right boyim?
>>
>>8455459
I have never looked at something so true in my life.
>>
>>8453889
Anal is better
>>
>>8454000
Autistic cis girls still can date chads.

For some reason it's more socially acceptable for females to bit awkward and weird.
>>
>>8456792

Lol no. Modern feminism is worthless unless you are rich or just really really love bitching on the internet and helping nobody. I have real problems.

That said nothing in modern feminism says you need to go on shitty dates to prove how ""equal"" you are. It at least claims it wants to allow "choice" for women between feminine (makeup, dresses, homemaking, free food) and masculine (hairy armpit, flat shoes, muh tech job meme, buying someone else's food) and that people shouldn't be forced into one or the other. In """"theory"""""

In practice it's 100% bitching.
>>
>>8453852
They actually look female irl
They aren't disgusting freaks in make up and drag riddled with hiv who also have a furry fetish
>>
>>8453910
Not all transgirls have a penis.
>>
From this thread it seems that trans women are the perfect complement to numales.
>>
>>8458133
fuck off i want a real man
>>
File: 1472914553397.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472914553397.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>8455767
The entitlement of cis women is fucking astounding sometimes. Shit like this is why I'm so glad I'm gay.
>>
For what it's worth i'm a cis female and don't care about splitting the bill.
>>
>>8453852
I have literally only met a few of these bitchy cis women stereotypes and they were mostly old hags. I've met a lot of women who were really interesting and liked snakes, anime, and other shit. Am I just lucky?
>>
>>8453852
maybe its trans who are trash?...just a thought.

>>8458012
All trans "girls" are actually dudes though.
>>
File: tumblr_nl5vcqoAcJ1szmc4vo1_500.png (30KB, 500x144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl5vcqoAcJ1szmc4vo1_500.png
30KB, 500x144px
>>8460482

lol how tf is saying "no thanks" entitled? "No thanks" is never entitled. Acting like women should go on your stupid crappy dates and can never say "no thanks" is what is entitled imho.

Male: "Want to do go on a date?"
Cis Woman: "Uh maybe, where to?"
Male: "You can go buy your own food and then we can walk by a river."
Cis Woman: "Haha no thanks buddy I have better shit to do with my time/money"
Male: "How ENTITLED! Don't you know its the pinnacle of romance for a man to watch a woman buy food? And walk by a river? How dare you not fuck me?!?!"

Puhlease.
>>
>>8461503
Women: I like men over 6 ft, rich, good job/house, perfect teeth, fit, handsome, ...

Men: I like women who look after their appearance.

Women: Sexist pigs! Body positive! Fat shaming! Objectification! Unrealistic ideals! Patriarchy!
>>
>>8461551
Trans Women: I want somebody to beat me senseless and give me headpats.
>>
>>8461503
>I consider myself so important that other people must pay for my things before I will allow them the "pleasure" of my company.
There is no greater argument to the benefits of homosexuality or becoming a chaser than being exposed to the mind of the average cis woman.
>>
>>8461551

>Women: Sexist pigs! Body positive! Fat shaming! Objectification! Unrealistic ideals! Patriarchy!
Oh please. You got tumblr randos confused with women. Get off the internet for once.

Theres a $265 billion dollar beauty industry out there and its not fueled by guyliner sales. Its women looking after their appearance. Not to mention fashion or dieting etc.
>>
File: sylvie.jpg (75KB, 1031x687px) Image search: [Google]
sylvie.jpg
75KB, 1031x687px
>>8461563
Too perfect.
>>
>>8461575
>Women consider slapping paint on their face to be "looking after their appearance".
Le mao.
>>
but what if im a trans girl who would like if my bill was caught?

not like i require it but it feels good.

river walk sounds boring too
>>
>>8453852
I want an autistic trans gf to watch cartoons with and listen talk about spergy stuff all day.
>>
>>8461573

>I consider myself so important I think people should give me their company for NOTHING
lol you are literally arguing that women owe men dates and scolding a woman for not agreeing to shitty/lame dates and trying to spin it into *women* being entitled. Nope, guys aren't entitled to my time or my company. Sorry.

Like...why should I go on a """"date"""" where I buy my own food and walk by a river? Why should I sacrifice my time/money? Are his conversation skills supposed to be that damn good? Is he super hot? Tbh between a super hot 6'4" guy and an average looking 5'10" guy with free food/booze I'll take the latter every time. Because Am I supposed to be a desperate obese single mom in this scenario and this river-loving cheapskate is the last man in town?

>must pay for my things
My things already belong to me you dipshit. That's why they are mine.
>>
>>8461599
>river walk sounds boring too
River walks are wonderful. It's a nice, relaxing experience that lets you simply focus on each others company without all the noise and interruptions of a movie or a restaurant. Just think about how romantic it could be if you went on a river walk with a nice man.

>Walking underneath the stars with a chill in the air.
>Having in-depth conversations and bonding with each other.
>Holding each other close as you walk to stay warm.
>Stopping to have a rock-skipping competition and laughing over how silly it is but it doesn't matter because you've got each other.
>Sucking his dick behind some bushes and spitting the cum into the river.
>Cuddling on the grass while you watch fishes try to eat his cum and smiling over the thought of some poor fisherman not understanding why the mullet he caught is so salty.
>Being given a soft kiss goodnight as he returns you safely to your door and giving a nervous goodbye because you both had such a wonderful time.

Oh, the courting process is a beautiful thing.
It's not about possessions or buying things or running up a large bill. It's about two people getting to know each other on a deeply personal level and sharing something wonderful.
>>
>>8461621
Would you settle for a boy?
>>
>>8457416
Do you consider yourself a whiny men's rights activist?
>>
>>8461660

Nope. Same problems as feminists. They think they can bitch at problems to make them go away. Also too many bitter divorcees.
>>
>>>8453852
Or, I dont know, just dont date dumb whores?
Its not like there arent transwomen that are like the one on the left.

>8453871
Either Shut up or fucking kill yourself you dumb cunt.
No one cares about your bullshit opinions, Cara.
>>
>>8461660
>feminist turns to bite cis women who criticizes it
>>
>>8461660
>>8461666

Though I will say that at least whiny MRAs bitch about stuff that might matter to someone, like prison or something. They still do absolutely nothing for anyone and only care about their own internet bitchfights but whatever.

Feminists focus on the most random garbage like "twitter commenters dont like women only screening of wonder woman". Wtf. Meanwhile women face higher rates of poverty, depression/anxiety, have every conceivable biological disadvantage imaginable and are less happy then they were in the 70s so its not like they couldn't bitch about stuff that matters. They choose to bitch about stuff that doubles as advertisements for some stupid brand, movie, celebrity, etc.

And while my exposure to whiny mras is pretty much just a few retards on 4chan who can't do the most basic google search to save their lives, whiny feminists have a lot more media power and I am exposed to their bs far more.
>>
>>8461642
Have you experienced this yourself?
>>
>>8453852
you guys realize trans are less picky because almost nobody wants them right?

Beggers cant be choosers, its like a stray cat loving you for a can of tuna.
>>
>>8461751
But this is true of 99.999% low SMV people.

also:
>implying it won't evolve into true affection most of the times
>>
>>8453862
Not gonna lie, saw a tranny at a Lego stand on the boardwalk today
>>
>>8461621
It can happen. I'm heartened to hear that there are people out there who like the kind of person I really am right now!
>>
>>8461751
this desu try being trans and being ugly makes it worse like i typically fit the oversized sweater no muscle definition omega that also likes spergy things meme but I also gave up being cis tier I'm just hoping one day I can be normal trans girl looking tier one day. Anyway maybe because of this I'm super low maintenance like any date is fine with me just the fact that I'm with somebody is enough i guess...
>>
>>8455555
Nobody is going to talk about those digits?
>>
>>8453879
Legos *are* the shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5E-VyQOfNM&list=PLquE3OtUqkrRIozh9l9CpbwJZanil8CoS&index=15
I wish I had enough money to build this sort of stuff like lego Jesus does
>>
>>8453852
Transwomen are a man's best friend.

and also a woman's best friend.

FUCK DOGS OR DIAMONDS, I WANT TRANS-GIRL!
>>
>>8453852
who hurt you?
>>
>>8461503
Appearance is way easier to maintain than wealth and status. Men generally only want a good looking woman, while women want all three, plus a winning personality.
>>
>>8461575
Bitches don't even know how to use it properly though...
>>
>>8453852
>is there any reason to date a cis woman?
Yes, the fact that they can birth children (ultimately the only point of a romantic relationship). Coincidentally this value is also why they are able to be selective and haughty and bitchy, while lack of this value means trannies must be more humble and have lower standards.
>>
>>8462753
Fuck off and leave him alone. Just because you can't fathom the fact that there are men that don't want cis women (aka trash) and whats so good about a cis woman anyway? having "another" hole.

Go cry somewhere else if this thread is really hurting you this badly.
>>
>>8461642
>TFW you'd love to go on a date like this
>TFW no one would want to do this with you because they'll just think you're compensating for being poor
>>
>>8461642
HNNNG I WANT THIS THIS IS SOO PERFECT OMG
>>
Just stalking this thread. It seems to be the point of contention among cis woment is "buy my own food". Hence they don't see the date as a secondary activity to get to know someone but something has to be "in it for them" otherwise they're just not inherently interested.
I'm a cis female and don't care about splitting the bill so the reaction to this is very intriguing to me.
>>
>>8463295
yeah idk people seem to overhype this cis girl vs trans girl shit

honestly trutrans tend to be the same shit with trans girls maybe having more crazy shit like bpd because of a lifetimes worth of being in a shitty body
>>
File: (you).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>8463120
>(ultimately the only point of a romantic relationship)
you're being a little too obvious there, chump

no one with genuinely puritan values like that is on 4chan at all, let alone on /lgbt/
>>
>>8463295
It makes sense when you consider that a girl can basically get a boyfriend or casual sex whenever she wants. She has literally zero demand for it. A guy on the other hand is desperate for both. So he has to offer her something in exchange for her considering him.
>>
i reverse clock ftm and cis women. the look they have when i look disgusted is classic
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-19-09-23-47.png (492KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-19-09-23-47.png
492KB, 720x1280px
>>8463120
theyre unraped bitches because were not using natural law in civilized society

pic related. ftmzzzzzzz
>>
>>8463344
>casual sex whenever she wants
If that was true, I'd be fucking a cute trap right now
>>
>>8453889
neovag is not that bad though
>>
>>8463295

Nobody is inherently interesting. Maybe if you are the Pope or something? But in that case you shouldn't be dating people. And its a false dichotomy too because there are interesting and good looking guys who have free food/booze.

I don't care about splitting a bill, but its not a date at that point. I reserve that for platonic friends and coworkers. And I insist on paying for my food if I I "get to know him" and realize I'm not interested. I'm not a fooddigger.
>>
>>8463225
I would love a date like that ;_;
>>
>>8463426
>I don't care about splitting a bill, but its not a date at that point
So... you do care?
>>
>>8463657

No?
>>
>>8463754
Ah, we're doing the obtuse thing are we. Or are you really this dumb?

Actually, forget it.
>>
>>8463772

Me: I don't care if you own a dog, but its not a cat"
You: "Durrrr so you DOOOOOO care"

Who's being obtuse?
>>
>>8463426
Why does he have to pay if it's a date?
>>
>>8463426
>I don't care about splitting a bill, but its not a date at that point
Rules about what is and is not a "date" are arbitrary.
>>
I don't give a fuck about having my food paid For, it's nice when it happens, but I just want the companionship.
>>
>>8463834

Dates are about romance and there's nothing romantic or even enjoyable about buying your own food and then eating it. That's literally what total strangers do.

Even if you want to clarify "buying your own food" as a date, it will always always be lame when compared to free food/booze and that's just a fact.
>>
>>8463980

>Clarify
*Classify
>>
>>8463980
>"romance" depends on getting free shit

are cis women even humans?
>>
>>8463980
>I don't care about splitting a bill

>>8463980
>Dates are about romance and there's nothing romantic or even enjoyable about buying your own food

kek just look at how quickly her position flipped... why are women mentally stuck as children?
>>
>>8464036

Me: "I don't mind cleaning a litter box but it's not romantic or even enjoyable."
You: "durrrr so you DOOOO care!!"
>>
File: 1480577635370.png (221KB, 411x643px) Image search: [Google]
1480577635370.png
221KB, 411x643px
>>8464102
>"Oh you want to split the bill...?"

>"Well then this is no longer a date and all romantic feeling has just been extinguished!"

>"Not that I CARE, or anything! Baka!"

This girlish logic of yours would be kind of cute if it were not so retarded.
>>
im trans and i agree

its more romantic if they pay its kinda gay if we have to start worrying about whos paying how much whatever etc

honestly id suck your dick better if you pay
>>
>>8464119

More like:
>"Oh you want to split the bill...?"
>"Oh just as friends? Ya sure"
>"Want to go walk by a river? You can suck my penis and feed my cum to a fish..."
>"Haha no thanks"
>"Wouldn't it be funny if a fisherman wonder why the mullet he caught is so salty????? LOL"
>"C ya"
Then I just avoid him forever, unless he's a really great friend or whatever.

Meanwhile:

>"Hey I got this"
>"Awww, thank you!"
>"Want to go hang out by the river?"
>"Sure sounds great!"
Then I appreciate his sense of generosity and romance.
>>
>>8464661
>>8464661
You're being deliberately obtuse and throwing non sequiters at me. It's tiresome, so this is my last post to be directed at you.

If you're out on a dinner date, and your date wants to split the bill, then by your own admission, you would consider it to not be a dinner date any longer but simply two friends eating together.

In other words, whether or not it is a date depends on whether or not your date takes care of the bill.

This drastic change in the perceived social situation is due to the fact that you DO care about splitting the bill. If you had just admitted that you care so much about it from the beginning, then we would not have had this retarded exchange. Good bye now.
>>
>>8464707

Nah I don't care if he wants to be friends. Then I just judge him based on how good of a friend he is.
>>
>>8464001
no, clearly they are not. Vile, disgusting creatures they are.
>>
>>8463980
>Dates are about romance and there's nothing romantic or even enjoyable about buying your own food and then eating it.
So dates aren't about romance for the guy, who not only pays for his own but also yours, only romantic for you?
>>
>>8455313
That feel when a woman only judges the quality of a date by the amount of money the man puts in.

That's pretty much just prostitution with extra steps.
>>
>>8465334

Men and women like different stuff and often (tho not always) assume different roles within dating/sex/relationships, news at 11. That SAID it can also be romantic to treat someone. I'm bisexual so when I had more money and dated women I treated them (muh AAP). I treat my parents too.

>>8466408
Nah you can have nice dates with $0 and shitty dates with tons of money. Most of the best free food/booze is pretty cheap. Though at least a man who puts in a ton of money and its shit--I can appreciate that sacrifice. He tried. Dating can be really difficult for guys and at the end of the day, its the thought that counts.

A man who wants to watch me buy my own food isn't even trying, so why should I?
>>
>>8465334
>>8466539

Like honestly, while I don't really like effeminate guys and they tend to awaken maternal instincts in me rather than romantic ones, if a man asked me if I would treat him I'd find that more romantic than if he went "durrrr split the bill????"
>>
>>8455381
>Daddy's girl Disney Princess detected

You come on here a LOT with your man-hating screed. I recognize by your snobby tone and embittered word choice. Can you honestly tell me what you hope to gain by coming on this board to trot out your misandrist attitude? Not offended–just genuinely curious.
>>
>>8453852
There isn't. If you're open to dating trannies you should do so as a public service. Both by getting ugly trannies off the dating market and by removing your genes from the gene pool.
>>
>>8464661
Isn't it amazing how women think they're entitled to a mans money? Isn't it amazing that this supposed date you're going is meant to be a way to enjoy each other's company? Well not to gold diggers such as yourself.
Literally why would any man ever date a gold digging whore like you?
Why risk it with divorce and the beta simp court system favoring women?
>>
>>8453852
C-girl:
>puss puss
>can have babies
but
>shitty female socialization

T-girl:
>no shitty female socialization
but
>girlcock
>probably mental
>>
>>8466539
>I'm bisexual so when I had more money and dated women I treated them (muh AAP).
i-is that really aap?
>>
>>8461637
Lmfao she isnt arguing that men owe you their time or money, you're arguing men owe you food because somehow you're hot shit

Smh, pussy privilege
>>
>>8453852
The transgirl is cuter, id listen to a cute autist ramble about legos if she sucked my dick. Thats a lot less painful that what a cisgirl will put you through.
>>
>>8453941
OPs post was about dating, not fucking.
If you want to talk about which one is better to fuck thats a different thread.
>>
>>8455313
Why would you date a man who wont provide for you? Like either he'd provide for a ciswoman but wont provide for you because he doesnt consider you a woman, or is a cheapfuck who doesnt get that a mans role is provide. Either way he's a man I wouldnt go out with again.

-A transwoman.
>>
>>8467985
agreed

but then again im basically a prostitute so yeah
>>
>>8467985
>Why would you date a man who wont provide for you?
Because you're not a literal prostitute.
>>
>>8466978
That's a mixed metaphor I think. Disney princesses and daddy's girls don't hate men. They love men, at least their daddies or their Disney princes. I don't hate men either.

>>8467077
"Liking free food" isn't "gold digging" friendo. If ANYTHING it's food digging, but I'm not a food digger either. I don't use men for food, I never take free food or alcohol from a guy unless I am interested. The dating field is not set up so that women have to choose between hot/decent guys and free food, we get to choose between guys with food/booze, or guys without. So why should I choose "without"? Why should any woman? What does the "no food" idiot bring to the table that other males do not?

>>8467791
Nah, men don't owe me food. There are billions of men in the world, and I have only ever dated a small handful of them. If I am not romantically interested, I probably don't even want his free food and I have refused men paying for my dinner before since I didn't want it to be a date. When I go grocery shopping I see men, never once expected them to buy my stuff.

Free food/booze is a prerequisite for a good date though. You can have a OK date without any food/booze I am sure. "Buy your own food" is shit coworker tier and deserves nothing more. By arguing that this lunch buddy cheapskate still deserves a date, you are arguing he is entitled to my time and money. He's not.

>>8467709
I've been told it is. When I date women (which I haven't for years as I've been in a stable relationship with a man who I hope to start a family), I only ever date girls shorter than me, always treat them when we go on dates and I even dress more boyish. At peak of girl-dating years (college natch) I had a boycut even. I like really masculine guys and I like girly girls.

Never wanted a penis or body hair tho.
>>
>>8468742
>Never wanted a penis or body hair tho.
Interpersonal AAP, not anatomic AAP.
>>
>>8468656

Broke guys are literally worse husbands in every way, far more likely to be abusive, to divorce (and to be divorced), in particular if a woman earns more than a man:

https://www.livescience.com/14705-husbands-employment-threatens-marriage.html
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2005.00206.x/full
http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/identity.pdf

Sorry you are broke/cheap. It sucks, I am poor too. But no woman has to put up with your shit, and if that means ~~~all women are whores a bloo bloo bloo~~~ then so be it. Trying to date trans women for a discount seems shady as hell too. Like trans women are still girls, guarantee lots of them would still would like to be treated and cared for rather than treated as second class. But whatever, stay bitter.
>>
>>8468742
>Free food/booze is a prerequisite for a good date though

>By arguing that this lunch buddy cheapskate still deserves a date, you are arguing he is entitled to my time and money

He's not entitled to anything, but if you go out with a man it's just funny that you expect him to pay for you while also considering yourself his equal.
>>
>>8468836
>while also considering yourself his equal.
She doesn't. She just said she's bi and considers girls she dates to be "the girl" and herself to be "the man". There's no hypocrisy here, just gender roles and her preferred one, or ones depending on who she's dating.
>>
>>8466539
>Men and women like different stuff and often (tho not always) assume different roles within dating/sex/relationships, news at 11.
So "Dates are about romance and there's nothing romantic or even enjoyable about buying your own food and then eating it." only applies to girls and dudes have to suck it up and find different things romantic because getting treated is only for chicks to enjoy?
>>
>>8468836
>He's not entitled to anything, but if you go out with a man it's just funny that you expect him to pay for you while also considering yourself his equal.

Depends on what you mean by "equal". Like, we are both equally human, yes. But other than that what are you even on about? Equal what, exactly? Are you just using "equal" as some garbage empty buzzword? We aren't the same, sex/love/romance almost always is unequal.

Here lets try some other bs:
"if you go out with a woman it's just funny that you expect her to shave her armpits while also considering yourself her equal."
>>
>>8468893

Nah, men can find provider women if they want. There are less provider women out there but they exist so if a guy is interested in some "gentle femdom" then he can do try for that.
Like I said, I don't like dating feminine guys as they tend to make me feel maternal. Outside of that, its not my business, and I don't give a shit. Why should I?
>>
>>8468817
>Trying to date trans women for a discount seems shady as hell too. Like trans women are still girls, guarantee lots of them would still would like to be treated and cared for rather than treated as second class.

thank you
>>
File: 1480474432999.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480474432999.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
>>8468896
But I fucking love hairy armpits you smooth shaven, flighty broad
>>
>>8453852
the amount of projection in this image is hilarious
>>
>>8468742
>never takes free food from a guy unless interested
>had to offer free food for me to be interested
>>
>>8469018

Ya. I'm not interested in any guy who doesn't offer free food, but I'm not interested in all guys who offer free food. If an unattractive (inside or out) guy offers me free food, I will decline and insist on paying half. Fooddiggers are women who deliberately go on tons of dates just for the food even though they aren't seriously looking for a bf. IMHO this is bad form.
>>
>>8460546
>>8460580
Your reasonable posts will be ignored so that more shitposts may be born into this world.

In reality most of us know that there are shit people in every grouping you can think of, and wonderful people as well. That's not going to get people to give up (you)s though, so reasonable posts will be ignored.
>>
>>8461563
The insecurity and self hatred is strong among trannies.
>>
>>8469295
I keep forgetting to quit being reasonable on 4chan.
>>
>>8461503
Man: That was a nice meal, how about we split the bill?
Woman: Excuse me? Um, no. You're paying for it.
Man: What? But I just met you. You know I don't have much money...
Woman: wtf is wrong with you? Why won't you just pay for me? Don't you know that women are entitled to men's wallets? Ugh, get away from me you creep.
>>
>>8461637
>Why should I sacrifice my time/money?

Why should he? Cis women, I swear.
>>
>>8463379
It's true.
Straight boys don't even care if a cis girl is dog faced. He'll fuck her regularly but not bring her around his friends or mention her.
>>
File: 1598.jpg (85KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1598.jpg
85KB, 900x1166px
>>8453852
The one on the right doesn't even begin to pass, how much do you have to hate women to fuck something like that.
>>
>>8461642

>and spitting the cum into the river

Lost me there. Bitch, do I look like an amateur?
>>
>>8462734

So are you a man or a woman?

>>8463355

What is reverse clocking?

>>8463379

So you're a girl?
>>
>>8453852

>is there any reason to actually date a ciswoman

if you want to get a woman pregnant and if you hate anal. That's it.
>>
>>8454079

How's it feel to be so completely wrong in every way?
>>
>>8453852
>Lego
>Not writing it as LEGO
Fuck off you bloody cunt.
>>
>>8470983

I don't think any particular guy "should" sacrifice anything, I am just putting my own standards out there. Take them or leave them, idc. There are literally billions of fish in the sea, so if a guy doesn't want to date me that's fine. Assuming you don't have broken standards and you are a woman, most of dating is trying to narrow the field DOWN.
That said, within a relationship, both men and women will be sacrificing time. Any purchase of food is a sacrifice of money, this includes both going dutch (in which case both of us sacrifice money) or getting treated (in which case one partner sacrifices). Most men make this sacrifice either:

a: Because they actually enjoy the masculine role as a provider.
b: Because they know the dating field is pretty competitive so it can't hurt to throw in free food/booze because everyone likes free food/booze and it can be a pretty good incentive.

"Going dutch" is a sacrifice of money that neither fits a nor b, its just garbage that lets you know this ain't a date and probably not worth going on again unless you really want a male friend.

>>8470972
Nah, most women will pay half (or even offer to pay half) and then just never see that guy again. She's not entitled to any free food, and he's not entitled to any free dates. That's life.
>>
>>8471786
>"Going dutch" is just garbage

prostitutes actually believe this!
>>
>>8471805

Nah I'm right, you know it, and calling me a whore doesn't change that. Also see >>8468817
>>
>>8471659
Explain.
>>
>>8471786
>free dates
>paying half
>free
>>
>>8471786
>She's not entitled to any free food

Funny, that seems to directly contradict what you were saying earlier.
>>
File: easterphoebeprice2017-500x552.jpg (66KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
easterphoebeprice2017-500x552.jpg
66KB, 500x552px
>>8471836
the reason you want the other person to pay is because you are broke/cheap.
so, using your own reasoning, why would anyone want to be with you?

if you answer "because i'm giving sex" then you are, by definition a sex worker.

sorry if the truth hurts your feelings.
i wasn't trying to slut-shame you, whore.
>>
>>8468817
>guarantee lots of them would still would like to be treated and cared for
>But whatever, stay bitter.
I'm bitter because I never wanted to be the one who had to do the treating
>>
>>8471924
>the reason you want the other person to pay is because you are broke/cheap.
Nah, but whatever lets run with that. Continue.
>so, using your own reasoning, why would anyone want to be with you?
IDC, I'm not dating myself you retard. I set my standards and let everyone else set theirs. My bf likes being with me because (believe it or not) he thinks I am very sweet, loving/warm, positive, devoted, and sexy. He also says I'm funny but I'm pretty sure he's just trying to flatter me at that one.
If I had to answer for men in general? Idk, I made the most low effort OKC profile and got dozens on dozens of responses within the first few weeks. Most women can. Any date I've been on save for one guy, they offered to pay (I let them pay only if I was interested in return). I think men in general are just lonely people who want to be loved. In that case, I guess I offered them the chance at love/sex.
>if you answer "because i'm giving sex" then you are, by definition a sex worker.
oh no!!!! the worst kind of sex worker the kind that works for food/booze and only if she is also romantically/sexually interested to begin with and in a serial monogamist fashion!!!!! Any woman who doesn't want to go dutch is clearly a WHORE!!!

I don't even care about ~slutshaming~ lol, it just makes you look desperate. Its like when women try to virginshame. Nice try though.

>>8471903
No it doesn't. Like, re-read or whatever. Like read: >>8461503 or >>8464661 or even >>8468917. Or any other post.

>>8471876
You shit, fair enough. He's not entitled to half price dates either. Or full price dates, for that matter. He's not entitled to her time or to her respect. He's not entitled to shit. Neither is she. Setting certain standards and expectations for partners or dates or for romance or for sex is not being entitled to them. Its just what you are looking for, and if he can't meet that then you find someone who does. Simple as.
>>
>>8472040
>he thinks I am very sweet, loving/warm, positive, devoted, and sexy.
I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend's mental handicap.
I'll be praying that he gets better soon.
>>
>>8472040
>I'm not dating myself you retard.

I never said you were.
I said that other people have standards too.
And they want someone to buy them dinner too.
You're not any different from anyone else.
You can't seem to see my point which is to treat other people the way you want to be treated.
I'm glad you have a guy buying you things in exchange for sex but I'm confused that you can't see the transaction that is taking place.
I guess I've always been annoyed by people who think they are entitled to not do anything while other people do things for them.
Relationships are a two way street, give and take.
Maybe while you are young you can take and take and not give anything in return but those types of relationships tend to end fairly quickly.
I just worry that you will be alone and unable to see that your selfishness was your downfall.
But you clearly think that you know everything and you just want to argue instead of taking advice so best wishes to you and your benefactor.
I wonder what is there to keep him from leaving you when he tires of paying for your attention?
>>
>>8472161

>I said that other people have standards too.
Nobody denied that, so who cares?
>You can't seem to see my point which is to treat other people the way you want to be treated.
Sex/romance does not work this way, and it never has. People like different things, and treating others like how you want to be treated is a self-centered view of love. Rather, if a man is willing to treat me like I want to be treated, I treat him like he wants to be treated. I like masculine guys, doesn't mean every guy I meet wants a masculine girl. Those that do, can look elsewhere.
>I'm glad you have a guy buying you things in exchange for sex but I'm confused that you can't see the transaction that is taking place.
Because he never buys me things in exchange for sex. He buys me food and keeps a roof over my head, because he loves me and I love him. He also buys me a ton of video games. I make his meals, rub his feet/back, do his laundry, read to him, run all his errands and play Halo co op (ughh). And yeah we have sex too. Wow.
>Relationships are a two way street, give and take.
Exactly. And a "split the bill" guy isn't giving me shit I can't get from a coworker. "Split the bill" is neither give nor take. Its just nothing. So why should I care?
>Maybe while you are young you can take and take and not give anything in return but those types of relationships tend to end fairly quickly. I just worry that you will be alone and unable to see that your selfishness was your downfall.
LOL. Most women get treated by men. Even at older ages. Also as shown, relationships where the man earns more are more stable and healthier. If the woman earns more, the man turns more abusive, and is more likely to both divorce and be divorced. Women already know this, we don't need shitty advice from you.
>>
>>8472161
>>8472246

Like its amazing that a guy babbling about "give and take" like its some deep revelation is trying to defend "going dutch" the absolute avoidance of giving/taking anything at all. Like, lol.
>>
>>8472040
>I think men in general are just lonely people who want to be loved.
but it will never happen because its always conditional on paying for dinner or something else

i hate it so much i just want to be loved for who i am and not something i do but it will never happen and i will be lonely forever

it hurts so much more that there are men willing to treat people like this but never me just because of my body which i hate anyway

being called a whore or a slut would be worth it but i can never trade

it kills me that half of people get this for nothing just luck but nothing i do no matter what would do it for me
>>
>>8472294
Yep. Women are loved for what they are. Men are loved for what the do. He must constantly prove his worth and "earn" affection.

The only way out is being gay and finding a provider dad.
>>
>>8472301
>The only way out is being gay and finding a provider dad.
how do i do that
>>
>>8472306
I made an OK Cupid account, set my preferred age range to 18-100, and lucked out. Met the dad of my dreams on there. Twice my age = twice the fun. It feels so good to be genuinely desired and appreciated for who and what I am.
>>
>>8472313
thank you

i hate myself for this and i hate how unfair it is
>>
>>8472294
Sounds like you want a mom. This is why feminine guys who want to be treated etc. awaken my maternal instincts rather than sexual ones. Unconditional love is given by parents to pretty young children. Women don't get "unconditional love". A woman who acts bitchy/naggy constantly, who belittles her man or is disloyal to him, will not be loved for much longer. (Hell women risk losing his love if she get too old/fat). A man who acts cheap, desperate, whiny, or pathetic won't be loved much longer either.

I do think once a woman loves you she loves you. Divorce rates do shoot up when a man is unemployed but the fact that they aren't 100% shows that many women are willing to stick with a broke man who they love. Hell there are even SAHDs. I stuck by my man through 2 periods of unemployment myself and I'll stick with him through more if I have to. As you know and love people longer you also start loving them more deeply, and that is when more unconditional forms of love start to form, like the types that get you through literal Alzheimers diagnoses and such.
>>
>>8472344
>Women don't get "unconditional love". A woman who acts bitchy/naggy constantly, who belittles her man or is disloyal to him, will not be loved for much longer.
its not conditional on what you do just what you are a woman who isnt bitchy or belittling

i wouldnt be a woman like that but i am desperate and pathetic so i cant be a man

no woman will be maternal to me and ill be lucky if a man is paternal to me
>>
>>8453852
B8?

Anyways, trans women are always stuck up, they're the trash.
>>
>>8474005
Personally I think if you have a problem splitting the bill your kind of a cunt. Like, why would I want to date someone who wants me to cater to them like that.

Like I get treating someone its a nice feeling but if it's one way and you don't have a reason its readonable to feel used. Tbh my gf buys me too much shit it makes me feel embarrassed I can't even imagine the mindset a person must have to expect to just be provided for on the first date. Like, lol please. Mooch off someone else who's desperate and sad and will play into your narcissism. I'll take a real, meaningful back and forth any day
>>
File: Eagle Aggressor.jpg (609KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Eagle Aggressor.jpg
609KB, 3000x2000px
>>8453852
>mumbles about lego planes
she had me at planes
>>
>>8461575
>Its women looking after their appearance. Not to mention fashion or dieting etc.

Nah that's just women trying to fit in and look normal. It's not about looking good, in general. People care more about being normal.

Women who want to look GOOD will learn about nutrition and exercise first, and practice what they learn; then they'll add a little styling (clothes, hair, makeup) for polish. And that's real nutrition, not "diet" products/fads/whatever, and real exercise including weightlifting, not just endless jogging or biking to burn off desserts.

Women who want to be normal, which is nearly all of them, will get fat, and hate themselves some for being fat, and buy loads and loads and loads of makeup, and then get fatter. They'll buy food and clothes and salon service. They'll pay and pay and pay, yes. But it's not about looking GOOD. And yes, a fair number of them will complain about how they have to do all of it (except the overeating) in order to look good, even though all they really need to do is be healthy and add a bit of polish, same as men.
>>
>>8469122
>I'm not interested in any guy who doesn't offer free food,

You have a really bizarre fixation on the idea that giving somebody food is magically pleasant and meaningful.
>>
>>8471786
>everyone likes free food/booze

No. Boring people get special excitement out of free food because it's free. People with good taste like GOOD food, whether it's free or not.

I mean I'm with you for the most part, in this thread, but you have bad taste in this regard.
>>
>>8476309
>Boring people get special excitement out of free food because it's free. People with good taste like GOOD food, whether it's free or not.

Sure, whatever. This is a false dichotomy though. Good food is even better if its also free. Duh.

>>8476304
>giving somebody food is magically pleasant and meaningful.

No magic needed; giving someone a gift is pleasant and meaningful, and what is a more fundamental gift than the gift of food/booze, something almost everyone can enjoy?
>>
File: 1488839498821.jpg (631KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488839498821.jpg
631KB, 1024x682px
and people say that /lgbt/ isn't a hugbox
>>
>>8458012
But none of them have vaginas.
>>
File: 1494032806567.png (260KB, 693x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494032806567.png
260KB, 693x413px
>>8455555
Quintuple fives. Excellent get
>>
>>8455555
F I V E F I V E S
I
V
E

F
I
V
E
S
>>
>>8468896
>Being completely finacially cared for, something the man will have to dedicate his life working some 9-5 thing for
In your mind is the same as
>taking 2 seconds is the shower every few days to make him happy, using razors that he's gonna probably buy for you.
Holy shit I know all cis women aren't like this but you are a disgusting selfish person. Your probably benifiting me by showing how gross your character is by pushing more men to trans women, increasing my dating pool. But I'd rather you just treat your man with a little respect. Poor guy who's gonna have to date you.
>>
>>8478387

I'm already dating a man who I plan on marrying, and I treat him with nothing but love and respect. Because I know that he works hard for my sake and the sake of our future.

If you hate free food and other romantic/breadwinner gestures from men (lol), then go date the leftover weenies and buy your own food. More power to you, friendo. There are more than enough males for everybody.

Also I wasn't even comparing being a breadwinner to shaving, rather treating at meals to shaving (or other beauty routines) because there is no equality in sex or romance. And there never was, and there probably never will be.
>>
>>8471786
>free dates
compsensated dating is prostitution
>>
>>8479497

Men aren't even entitled to date a prostitute. Too bad so sad.
>>
>>8478387
tbf to her its a nice deal if you can get it

what i wouldnt give
>>
>>8479211
lol your a scabby bitch if you can't pay for your own meal.

> I know that he works hard for my sake and the sake of our future

Do you have a job? if so how much do you spend on him? and what do you usually get him when it comes down to gift giving? and no, buying beauty products and crap like that is not for his benefit.
>>
>>8478309
>But none of them have vaginas.
Well, a neovagina.
>>
>>8480262
>and no, buying beauty products and crap like that is not for his benefit.
Not her but why not?
>>
>>8479509
Your a freelance prostitute considering you expect the guy to compensate you for the date. It's dumb and stupid that you expect the person wanting to go out on a date with you to break the law.

But let me guess your gonna change the subject or disregard the whole "prostitution" thing all together because you can come up with a good enough excuse for committing a crime.
>>
>>8480262
>lol your a scabby bitch if you can't pay for your own meal.
lol ok whatever you say buddy.

Seriously though, I CAN pay for my own meal. That's the point. I CAN pay for my own meal with or without a man. So if a man is asking me to go on a ""date"" where he stands around and while I buy food for myself, what is he bringing to the table, exactly? What exactly makes his date a date worth going on? You can blabber on about his ~great personality~ but there are literally dozens of men with ~great personalities~ who also give free food/booze.

>Do you have a job?
Nope I'm a SAHGF. I make some money dogsitting I guess and that goes straight to my bf when I do.

When I did work I spent about ~$30-50 on gifts for Christmas/Birthdays, etc. For my current bf (fiance) that was usually board games or video games. When he was unemployed I treated him, because by then he'd already come into my heart and wasn't replaceable.

For other men I was less serious about, I usually got them gift cards or whatever, for about $20. I always treat girls when I date them because I have AAP.

>no, buying beauty products and crap like that is not for his benefit.
lol yes it is. Like, I don't wear makeup now because he doesn't like it, but all the sexy clothes I bought and makeup I have bought in the past and taking care of myself is 100% for my man's benefit. Some women really do ~do it for themselves~ but lots don't. IDGAF what I look like, I literally only care what my man thinks I look like. So that's why I don't wear makeup now, even though I think it makes me look like I haven't slept in days, because my bf prefers that. When I took hours to do my hair and makeup and spent months worth of food on cosmetics and beauty treatments, it was for other men. That's life.
>>
>>8480367
Because you can take care of your appearance with the use of expensive products.
>>
>>8480372
>Your a freelance prostitute considering you expect the guy to compensate you for the date.
"oh no!!!! the worst kind of sex worker the kind that works for food/booze and only if she is also romantically/sexually interested to begin with and in a serial monogamist fashion!!!!! Any woman who doesn't want to go dutch is clearly a WHORE!!! "

>It's dumb and stupid that you expect the person wanting to go out on a date with you to break the law.
wtf are you talking about? Oh, lol, """"prostitution"""". Yeah let me know when someone gets arrested for treating someone at a restaurant you shit.
>>
>>8480378
>So if a man is asking me to go on a ""date"" where he stands around and while I buy food for myself, what is he bringing to the table, exactly?
What's your answer when he asks why you aren't paying?
>>
>>8480389
Doesn't matter if it is not seen as the "WORST KIND OF SEX WORKER" cause it's still breaking the law you dumb bitch.

>let me know when someone gets arrested for treating someone at a restaurant.

You mean prostitution considering you expect the other person to compensate for the date.

Here you go you little whore. http://www.ejinsight.com/20170403-police-bust-online-compensated-dating-sex-ring-23-arrested/
>>
File: 6694416.0.jpg (174KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
6694416.0.jpg
174KB, 800x767px
>>8480389
well marriage is just legalized prostitution so i imagine that you haven't been arrested because you aren't plying your trade openly on street corners.
most criminals who get arrested are causing a public disturbance or are otherwise creating social problems (angry wives) and since you're just doing it with the same client over and over it isn't seen as a problem.
that doesn't change the nature of the exchange.
>>
I'm poor as shit and have given up on trying to get a girlfriend unless I fix it someday, but that doesn't mean i'm going to attempt to date a trans girl or find a mythical """""""gfd gf""""""""" unicorn.
>>
>>8480447
>What's your answer when he asks why you aren't paying?
This has never ever happened but I'd say "oh sorry I thought it was a date", pay for half then never go on a date with him again.

In fact I always offered to pay half if I am not sure if its supposed to be a date or not. If he accepts, I know its not a date and he's not interested, and if he says "no I got it" I know it is a date. I insist on paying half if I'm not interested.

>>8480480
>>8480510
lol
>Yeah let me know when someone gets arrested for treating someone at a restaurant you shit.
>>
>>8480553
I was being rhetorical. I meant, what are you bringing to the table?
>>
>>8480561

Oh I already answered that:

>IDC, I'm not dating myself you retard. I set my standards and let everyone else set theirs. My bf likes being with me because (believe it or not) he thinks I am very sweet, loving/warm, positive, devoted, and sexy. He also says I'm funny but I'm pretty sure he's just trying to flatter me at that one.
>If I had to answer for men in general? Idk, I made the most low effort OKC profile and got dozens on dozens of responses within the first few weeks. Most women can. Any date I've been on save for one guy, they offered to pay (I let them pay only if I was interested in return). I think men in general are just lonely people who want to be loved. In that case, I guess I offered them the chance at love/sex.
>>
>>8480572
Right, he brings his money, you bring the warm fuzziness of being a sexy girl.

Know what the word is for that exchange?

>I set my standards and let everyone else set theirs.
You've already revealed that this is a lie and that you treat it as a universal given that the guy pays for dates with your answer >>8480553
>>
>>8480561
"I offered them the chance at love/sex"

so an escort, basically
with an element of a raffle thrown in

"step right up and pay to have the chance at rejection! somebody might win my heart someday but for now i'm accepting money from you. in exchange i'll pretend to be interested in what you say until i grow bored and walk away."
>>
>>8480480
the point of compensated dating being prostitution is not that it's illegal (it's not) but it's hypocrit and manipulative. Sure it's nice to get treated some times but the main point you "offer" on a date is each other's company. Same shit for the river walk being boring, it's meant to be a non-disturbing setting not entertainment to help you forget about that other party you're not really infatuated with.
>>8480510
The whole point of modern marriage and of the good part of feminism is that marriage is just a way to get tax benefits for households. It's not necessary for one of the couple to stop working.
>>
>>8480553
kek

What's the matter sweetie? I provided you evidence and your disregarding it without an excuse lol, pathetic.

Go fuck off somewhere else and stop wasting our time you dumb unintelligent whore.
>>
>>8480608
>marriage is just a way to get tax benefits for households

why do households need tax benefits?
especially if both parties are working?

i guess you want the single people to pay for your children to go to school...
>>
>>8480591
>Know what the word is for that exchange?
"oh no!!!! the worst kind of sex worker the kind that works for food/booze and only if she is also romantically/sexually interested to begin with and in a serial monogamist fashion!!!!! Any woman who doesn't want to go dutch is clearly a WHORE!!! "

Whoreshaming will get you nowhere, son. Just makes you sound naive and/or jealous.

>You've already revealed that this is a lie and that you treat it as a universal given that the guy pays for dates with your answer >>8480553 (You)
No. If he doesn't fit my standards, I drop him. If I don't fit his (like he wants a girl who splits the bill or whatever), then he drops me. Simple as. I don't care if a man drops me, its really only happened once. There are billions of fish in the sea.

I find a guy who is a provider and classical husbando type (because I am an evil food whore), and you can find a girl who hates free food and loves dates that play out like business meetings. Everyone goes hope happy.
>>
I dunno, I normally let guys pay for stuff...

But my current bf was broke when first started hanging out so I took him out on a date and paid for everything. Had lots of sex and had a good time.

I dunno, getting hung up on money is stupid. Maybe it's because he has a big dick and is charming. Unsure.
>>
>>8481114
>and/or jealous.
That's probably the entire thread anon...
>>
>>8480636
Because the government wants to encourage children being brought up in a stable household.
>>
>>8453852
more like
Transwoman: *ghosts you*
>>
This thread was nice when it was about autistic trans girls but these arguments about who should pay for what on a date have been so dreary
>>
>>8483739
Yeah can we talk about how transgirls have adorable personalities or something?
>>
>>8483742
I would love to get things going in that direction. Are you a transgirl? Do you have any pleasant interactions with transgirls you'd like to discuss?
>>
File: kuroko jazz hands.jpg (56KB, 408x339px) Image search: [Google]
kuroko jazz hands.jpg
56KB, 408x339px
>>8480544
GFD chick here, I'm poor too.
>>
>>8484211

Whats gfd?
>>
>>8483725
GOTTA GO GHOST
>>
>>8484622
Giant Fucking Dyke.
Basically any lesbian more "butch" (read: unattractive) than Rosie O'Donnel.
>>
File: image.png (54KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54KB, 299x293px
>Transgirl
>All of my tastes are horrendously autistic and I completely recognize this
>My boyfriend isn't autistic enough to listen to me ramble about oldschool Runescape

:(
>>
>>8485914
I used to think people had to actually share my interests to want to listen to me talk about them.
But since then I've met people (some on the spectrum themselves and some not) who kind of taught me that talking about my special interests is a way I express my feelings and that it can be a more productive conversation if the other person asks me about the emotions I've associated with the nuts and bolts of the hobby. So they say stuff like "I'm glad that makes you feel better" and ask "How does that make you feel?"
You might be able to teach other people to do that for you but I learned this by meeting people who did it without really explaining the trick to me.
>>
>>8485990
I wish other people did that for me.

I'm overly self-conscious, I'm not on the spectrum but my tastes are definitely similar to many of those that are. If I feel like people around me don't really understand my hobbies, I just completely shut down and bring my power-level down to 0 so that I don't feel like a weirdo.
>>
>tfw none of the cute quirky aspects of trans girl autism
>just a fucking worthless social retard
>>
>>8486119
>I wish other people did that for me.
Well, it's easier to find something if you know what you're looking for.

This is also something I learned how to do myself; thinking critically about why I like my favorite things has deepened my understanding and appreciation for them and helped to make my interests a more productive, regulating force in my life.
>>
>>8486137
What to your mind are the cute, quirky transgirl personality traits?
>>
File: tumblr_om5rrvQF491sknj7ho1_1280.jpg (55KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om5rrvQF491sknj7ho1_1280.jpg
55KB, 750x750px
>>8486169
Surprisingly wise

Thank you anonymous transgirl
>>
>>8486174
The whole bit about having intense passions you're enthusiastic about and can talk about for hours is pretty charming.

I don't have any passions in life.
>>
File: 87-4875784-074857804.png (145KB, 474x503px) Image search: [Google]
87-4875784-074857804.png
145KB, 474x503px
>>8485914
is your bf just a complete normal that doesnt play any games?
my bf isnt autistic at all but he will still listen to me talk about games and interests i have even if they are weird
i can normally tell if he isnt very interested though
i normally weave it in when im talking to him about what i was up to that day
>>
>>8486169
example of this critical thinking paying off?
>>
File: 1493182908646.png (554KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493182908646.png
554KB, 741x960px
>>8486188
No, he's pretty autistic in his own way. He's got a ton of things he's super passionate about that I can relate to him on, we share a lot of similar interests

It's just that out of the things I REALLY REALLY like (Runescape being one of them) I don't have much luck finding common ground. He doesn't really like MMO's and is more autistic about things like Tanks and Warships. He likes those games a lot and I play with him sometimes.
>>
>>8486213
I started wearing black and camo shortly after getting into a TV show where one of the most badass characters wears black and camo.
It took me a while to realize that this might not be a coincidence, but after I became consciously aware of the potential connection, my black and camo clothes became even more comforting for me to wear. I save them for days when I really want to feel tough.
>>
>>8486278
That's interesting, especially it becoming more comforting when you learned about the possible connection. Is it really an interest though or just a habit? It's not something you can ramble on about for 20 minutes like Runescape or Lego planes.
>>
>>8486296
I wasn't sure if it was the best example. This might help: I can ramble for 20 minutes about the character I've associated with my black and camo clothes. The things he says and does, his motivations, things like that.
And I especially like to think about him, in one way or another, *when* I'm feeling vulnerable.
Does that make this a better example?
>>
File: goldface.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
goldface.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>8453852
The tranny in the pic looks like a gay dude in a wig.
>>
>>8486307
Yes from that point of view it works, the interest is the character, and it was analyzing the habit that connected you to the interest.

Why do you like thinking about him, in general and especially when feeling vulnerable?
>>
>>8486316
BASED KEK XD pepefacesmug.jpg
>>
>>8486344
He has a lot of qualities I admire. He's cool under pressure. He doesn't stammer when he's nervous or tremble when he's scared. He can slink casually into really dangerous situations and be totally chill. He can do what he thinks is right without hesitation, no matter how much he doesn't like it. He can focus on what's important and pursue his goals straightforwardly and efficiently. He can really intimidate other people when he wants to.
I think that's about the gist.
This was helpful to write, thanks for the opportunity.
>>
>>8453852
I like how the trans woman is significantly less attractive. Just goes to show that no matter how many interests we share, we'll always be lesser to you. This is why you'll go back to cis women.
>>
Why would you date people who are mentally ill and are awaiting a cure for Trans/AG/Dysphoria?
>>
>>8486803
>cis women are "attractive"

Cis women don't care about what they look like, they let themselves go, get fat, sleep in their makeup, are lazy with no ambition and it doesn't matter because they have meat-flaps in between their legs. Trans women on the other hand usually have personalities, have to build ambition and life skills in order to be successful because they can't just glide through life because of their genitals. Also they tend to actually try at makeup and looking nice instead of the average cis women who won't even shave her armpits because 'muh feminism.' This leads to trans women being overall way more attractive and complex individuals, and cis women are like whining toddlers compared to them.
>>
>>8453852
but 95% of trannies don't look as good as the tranny on the right, so nobody cares.
>>
>>8486894
Also we get off to being the sexy girls you want us to be too.
>>
>>8483725
I hate that I do this to people like really want a relationship. But the moment we get close to meeting I get terrified that I'm going to ramble endlessly about geeky stuff like anime manga, comic books and boys love manga as well as my own comic book. I also get scared they'll meet me in person and be disgusted by what they see and try to hurt me or say hurtful things. So I live in my own bubble rarely leave the house and the agoraphobia and ducking people is killing me desu I'm hoping things will change after ffs but I doubt it.
>>
File: 74784.png (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
74784.png
10KB, 250x250px
>>8486981
This is me except i dont ghost people and im confident about my autistic hobbies.
Im so affraid of meeting my bf even though he says he loves me no matter what..
my mind keeps telling me to run because im afraid of getting heartbroken or something worse... ._.
im also hoping i wont have these fears anymore after ffs im pretty close to getting it within about a year.
>>
File: 1497739994789.png (460KB, 862x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497739994789.png
460KB, 862x1024px
very important minor edit to your image, OP...
>>
>>8463657
I agree with you fwiw, sempai. Whoever you're talking to is a moron
>>
>>8486894
Transwomen only have personalities because they're men.

Not because they have to try harder. Many dont
>>
>>8486894
>sleep in their makeup

Oddly specific. I used to wash my makeup off diligently, but after a few years I honestly can't be assed anymore, and I look like shit in the morning. I wonder if I'm turning more cis over time. Still underweight tho
>>
>>8486894

> the average cis women who won't even shave her armpits because 'muh feminism.'
You spend WAY too much time on the internet, I am sorry.
>>
ciswomen for quick fucks and having children
transwomen for real relationships
>>
File: almonds activated.jpg (102KB, 609x676px) Image search: [Google]
almonds activated.jpg
102KB, 609x676px
>>8453852
Maybe because actively seeking out trans women gets you labeled a chaser? Fucking duh?
>>
I wanna date a transgirl but it seems every transgirl wants to date other transgirls and not boys like me
>>
>>8453852
t. hon desperate for a bf
>>
>>8491588
It's because you're ugly.
>>
>>8455459
fucking saved
>>
>>8494942
I actually relate to the cisgirl more.
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.