[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the most populous LGBT demographic is gay men, why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: charlotte-cute.jpg (60KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte-cute.jpg
60KB, 500x298px
If the most populous LGBT demographic is gay men, why is this board /trannies/?
>>
Because gay men fuck.
>>
>>8453732
trannies love the animes girls

uguuuu kawaii desu ne???
>>
Because trannies are emotionally-fragile creatures who are under the mistaken impression the world revolves around their very temporary issues and thus they start 80 threads moping about bullshit instead of staying in one thread where they might actually get answers.
>>
It's easier to confess your darkest secrets behind the anon mask?
>>
File: 1489694581006.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489694581006.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>8453732
Because the water is turning us all AGP.
It's a conspiracy
>>
>>8453732

Trans rights are usually 10-15 rights behind gay rights. Gay rights are so prevalent that there isnt much to talk about anymore.
>>
>>8453732
there's only so many muscly mediterranean men I can fantasize about inbetween my workouts desu
>>
Because it is easier to be a gay than be a trans, we the trans suffer more prejudice and we have more difficults to get out of the closet. So we have a more need to be anons to solve our problems.
>>
File: 1492581118894.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1492581118894.gif
980KB, 227x221px
they literally samefag constantly and talk to themselves, like replying to their own posts asking for more or pretending to be am interested party who wants to know more of their life so that they feel justified in posting more and attention whoring. they pretend to be chasers or other trannies.
>>
>>8453981
very interesting, tell me more.
>>
>>8453732
Because, in case you haven't fucking noticed, people on 4chan tend to go for more fringe elements of a given interest/passion/whatever. For this board it is LGBT, so T is overepresented here.
>>
Trannies need a place to anonymously talk to each other more than gays do
>>
4Chan is a place for the extremely mental ill. Trannies are more fucked than fags so they tend up to visit here more often.
>>
>>8454111
ella mayo, this
>>
Trannies getting btfo left right and center itt. just watch them all hit that report button to try get this thread deleted
>>
>>8453732
A lot of trannies are losers. Losers tend to go on 4chan.
>>
>>8454191
most of the people posting in this thread are trannies, i bet
>>
>>8454281
implying the 'guy' you replied to isnt a tranny

not being a tranny 100% okay with shitting on every other tranny
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.