[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help does anyone know how you get back in the closet after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1493331012452.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493331012452.gif
3MB, 500x375px
Help does anyone know how you get back in the closet after telling everyone???
>>
>>8453175
i havn't "went back in" per say, but - i had people suspect i was trans, so i stopped shaving my arms and stuff and pretend it was a phase. Then i dated a girl. and didn't make a big deal about it. They just figured i "fixed" myself, since most people think gays and trannies are mentally ill.
>>
>>8453175
How did you tell everyone? I need to get out of the closet.
>>
>>8453199
I got really drunk and then I was bothered by something they were misreading and then they kept pressuring me into telling the truth and I did.
Get really drunk basically
>>
I came out in the 8th grade. when i moved out here i went back into the closet. only one friend knows im gay and its because we met via me asking him on a date. it turned out he was straight but somehow three years later were still friends.

anyway, no one else knows nad no one else needs to know, but once people DO know its hard to change their minds. you can convince them maybe that you were drunk and just questioning but they will always think of you as gay now in the back of their heads, if they see you getting with women they will just rationalize that you're lying to your self.
>>
>>8453284
Tbh I'm trans
>>
File: murder.jpg (120KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
120KB, 640x480px
>>8453175
Cold blooded murder.
Kill everyone who knows.
>>
>>8453175
ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

get a gf and everyone will see that you are het
>>
Its easy. Your a sinner in their eyes.
But its simple.
Just get a girl friend then say you found God. You where just confused and misguided (the media).
He fixes everything ya know.
>>
>>8453442
>>8453446
Umm >>8453356
>>
>>8453175
>>8453213

>I got really drunk and raped a dog at a party and everyone saw me.
>Help does anyone know how you unscrew a pooch?
>>
>IT WAS A PRANK BRO
>>
>>8453175
Hmmm, I've found flipping out wildly and getting extremely homophobic/transphobic to work.

Of course, you have to appreciate how much sheer fun it is to scare everyone around you, and you gotta be clever and insightful enough to be able to talk naturally and smoothly about how great it would be to go on purges / marathon hunts of degenerates, but all in all, it's a great fucking way to undo such a massive relational blemish.
>>
>>8453175
Has anyone seriously opposed you?

Provoke them to continue to strain to block you, draw everyone else's attention to them doing it, and very slowly act receptive to their obstructive efforts.
>>
>>8453175
what's the point of going back in the closet?
I'm trans and the few people I've told (just mom and therapists) made me feel relieved and really happy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.