[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5' 3" bi guy >mostly into guys for the longest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

>5' 3" bi guy
>mostly into guys for the longest time
>accepted im mostly only attractive to other guys
>start to become insecure over the fact I'm unattractive to women
>it won't stop bothering me

Anyone know the feel?
>>
>5'3"

absolutely adorable tfw you will never have a little spoon to cuddle all night in your big strong arms
>>
>>8453102
>5'3
Are you qt?
If so give discord. 6'2 guy who's into short guys here
>>
>>8453202
I could post a pic if you want
>>
File: 1496701926020.jpg (68KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1496701926020.jpg
68KB, 720x405px
>>8453102
>5'1" straight mtf
>neotenous still, even at nearly 25
>women would never find me attractive for a relationship but it would never stop them from touching my hair, picking me up and doting one me in public
>it feels good even if I don't want to be with them

I understand your insecurity, but if you own up to your height and your innate cuteness, women will flock to you. Men too, it was easy to get a bf once I accepted what I was.
>>
>>8453206
Go ahead
>>
File: 158.png (323KB, 537x404px) Image search: [Google]
158.png
323KB, 537x404px
>>8453241
>>
>>8453252
NOPE
>>
>>8453252
going to need a quick rundown
>>
>>8453252
Hey if thats really you get rhinoplasty and lose bodyfat%. Im not kidding this would up your looks by 4 points at least.
>>
>>8453252

for what it's worth i think your nose is cute
>>
......... This sounds like a straight guy problem. Why is this on Lgbt ? If you just remove the part a out being attracted to men (which isnt apart of your problem) then you could get help on basiclly any board/place.

Good bye scum!
>>
>>8453311
I am losing weight. I used to weight 210 and now I'm 158

>>8453323
>>8453331
Is my nose really that bad?
>>
>>8453252
I'd become your 5'4" bf after you got a rhinoplasty/10
You're pretty cute still though
>>
>>8453348

i was being serious >>8453323 i think it's cute
>>
>>8453102
The pic looks like the guy I've been fucking with in the last 3 years.
>>
>>8453329

>5' 3" bi guy
> <strike>mostly into guys for the longest time</strike>
> <strike>accepted im mostly only attractive to other guys</strike>
>start to become insecure over the fact I'm unattractive to women
>it won't stop bothering me

There ya go fixed this.
Now that's every post on r9.
>>
>>8453383
That's MC Ride
>>
>>8453348
Good job on losing weight. Cut until you see your abs - thats when your face shows off most bone and is most attractive.
Also rhyno is one of the most cheap cosmetic surgeries and you can find good surgeons everywhere, so dont be afraid of it.
>>
File: [email protected] (26KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
gettle_100511_3779-300x193@2x.jpg
26KB, 600x385px
>>8453252
>>
>>8453408
I'm not even really afraid. I just never exactly saw any insecurities with my nose or never really had anyone say anything about it. Is it too big? Weirdly shaped? Redpill me on my nose
>>
>>8453417

nothing's wrong with your nose. it just sort of looks... idk... "piggish" like it's flat and kind of high up on your face. you're not bad looking though don't worry about what these fags and hons have to say
>>
>>8453486
Now I can see it. And thanks
>>
I feel this way a lot but only because I feel like women aren't as open to approaching people they are attracted to and I'm a very shy, insecure person who is afraid to approach others. So I think I only see other guys into me because they're the only ones who would approach me

Also I have a tinder account and literally every single guy that I swipe right on also swipes right on me whereas hardly any women seem to be attracted to me.
>>
>>8453586
That's how I noticed. I got a tinder and would get tons off matches with guys. I've only matched with girls twice and one of them unmatched me after I said hi.
>>
>>8453598
I've never had a conversation with an attractive girl on tinder that went longer than maybe one or two replies. It's like they accidentally swiped right on me or when I didn't immediately get their panties soaked after one or two replies then they lose interest. I don't want to sound like /r9k/ or anything but online dating for straight men is a fucking sham unless you're an extremely attractive Chad
>>
>>8453625

to their credit, attractive girls get like 200 messages a day. it's not really their fault that they don't have the time to give every guy a chance. you've gotta get their attention somehow, even if they swipe right. but, you're right, if you're not very attractive and extremely assertive/charismatic it's just not going to work for you
>>
File: mighty manlet.png (460KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mighty manlet.png
460KB, 720x1280px
>>8453102
hello mighty mouse!

bi guy here, 6'2, manlets are cute and i love cute boys.

somewhat i feel symilar, in high school i was a depressed, fat, unclean male, deppresive thanks to my parents, without social life, sad, and too autistic to talk with others, with the time my situation was fixed and now i can talk with other males normally, but i don't talk much with women, too insecure with them, yes, i bother me because even if i am bi i know i prefer women for romantic relationships.
>>
>>8453212
this, a lot of women loves manlets and cute boys. height is not so important to be attractive to straight women like people think.
>>
>>8453394
maybe anon has been fucking mc ride for the last 3 years
>>
File: 1497560592838.jpg (100KB, 429x297px) Image search: [Google]
1497560592838.jpg
100KB, 429x297px
>>8453102
>yes
It's the worst feeling, because you think at some base level you're attracted to guys, but then you think maybe you only want to date a guy because women aren't interested in you. Then you try to date women and you realize you can't because you're not attracted to them, so you try to start dating men again. It's a vicious cycle, OP. ;(
>>
>>8453102

Iktf OP.
I'm bi but have only ever had interest from men.
I want a BBW gf.
>>
>>8453102
you are like a little baby
>5'2
>ftm
>straight
>repel women even as a lesbian
>guys love me
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.