[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get a cis girl as your friend they said, she'll help you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

File: fkts.jpg (248KB, 2196x2433px) Image search: [Google]
fkts.jpg
248KB, 2196x2433px
Get a cis girl as your friend they said, she'll help you they said, it'll make transition so much easier they said...
>start hrt
>come out to cis girl friend
>she says she'll help me and support me
>feel so happy
>she ignores me almost every time i ask her for help
>she ignores it when i'm clearly uncomfortable and puts me in situations that cause dysphoria
>she's not helping me and i feel she's actually making my life harder
>fall into depression
>didn't see her in a while
>asks me what's wrong
>i tell her i'm depressed
>again she just ignores it
>didn't see her for over 2 months
>suddenly get an angry message from her
>tells me that i'm a shit friend because i have depression and seclude myself
>tells me she has problems too and could use my support
>i somehow manage not to go off on her and say that i'm sorry
>i ask her whats wrong
>she says she's arguing with her chad bf a lot lately
>tells me we should meet and talk things out
>i agree and say sorry again for being depressed
>she doesn't replay
>minutes later she's uploading pics of herself and her other friends drinking and having a great time

fuck this
>>
>>8452922
Boys don't get sympathy from girls, silly.
>>
>>8452922
Cuck her.
Literally fuck her Chad bf.
>>
File: 1.jpg (22KB, 414x421px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22KB, 414x421px
>>8452941
THIS
>>
>>8452922
>Typical entitled cis female ranting about her """"""""""""""hard""""""""""""" life
>>
>>8452941
you should honestly do what this anon said.

Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>8452941
I asked her to keep my transition to herself.
Just another thing she ignored. Everyone knows that I'm on hrt now. I can almost feel the disgust people have for me when they look at me. I can't cuck her.
>>
>>8452964
You can just offer the guy a blowjob.
No need to tell him you're a tranny.
Do it and then never talk to them again.
You will always remember the fact she got cucked by you and her bf is a cheater.

Take a selfie too while doing it.
>>
>>8452977
>No need to tell him you're a tranny.
He know, everyone knows. I live in a really small town.
>>
>>8452985
Maybe he will want a blowjob anyways.
Just offer.
Who cares about the bitch, from what you said she only uses you and doesn't like you anyways.
>>
>>8453002

This can't possibly backfire.

Every dude in the world wants random blowjobs, there is a 0% chance he says lolno and then tells his gf you offered to suck his dick.

0% chance.
>>
My cis gf is supportive, im the second mtf shes dated and shes been with a cis girl before too. Sounds like youre dating roasties.
>>
>>8453002
I'll do it. It'll either get me some revenge or he'll beat me up.
At this point I wouldn't even care if he kills me for asking.
I'll try to take a selfie too and send it to her.
Maybe I can share it with /lgbt/ as well if I censor it properly.
>>
>>8453025
If you're passing you can do it.
Guys really don't mind that.

>>8453038
pff.
Get on my level I literally slept with my boss husband once to get back at her then left the company.
>>
>>8452922
Sorry you got an egocentrical abusive bitch that played you, too bad you didnt recognize here nature earlier. Softly break up with her, dont even explain anything and don't engage - she will only try to blame you again and make you feel shit.

I hope you can find real friends that will support you,
I dont want to say that men are better friends than women - there are good caring women too, but they are harder to find.
>>
>>8452964
I know you are depressed and you are imaging too much, most youth are sympathetic to transgenders now. Anyway shes not your friend in the slightest, she betrayed and abused you. Ignore her, look for real friends.
>>
Protip: Cis girls only give a shit about trannies and gays in terms of the social capital they can earn by looking like a "supportive ally to the oppressed"

They do not give a single shit about you as a person, and they never will. It's all about looking good in front of the other cis girls.
>>
>>8453085
Fag hags are the third Scourge of Humanity.
>>
>>8452922
>cis 'women'
>ever
>>
>>8453085
or getting a shoulder to cry on without giving anything back like bitch from OP story does
>>
>>8453059
>most youth are sympathetic to transgenders now
lol
even today, most men see trannies as failed men trying to find a way out
>>
>>8452922
You're trans.
You should have known from birth that cishets are pure evil.
>>
>>8453059
>most youth are sympathetic to transgenders now.
lel nope not at all, especially women hate the ever living fuck out of mtfs
>>
File: I don't hate cis people.gif (1003KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
I don't hate cis people.gif
1003KB, 500x236px
>>8452922
broken people are not meant to have friends with other broken people
>>
>>8453157
>implying she was trans from birth
>>
>>8453085
Or they're cis women like me who like having trans girlfriends to dress up like dolls and teach to be real women as some kind of motherly fetish thing

>tfw bought hundreds of dollars worth of clothing for my qt trans gf, spend hours making up outfit ideas, do her makeup and help support her during her transition
>>
>>8453250
Like duh of course she is.
It's the perfect time to transition.
Like transition after 3 and you'll end up like Squarejaw McHon.
>>
>>8453272
you are a good woman
>>
>>8453272
But if your trans gf is like a daughter to you don't you miss having a boyfriend?
>>
>>8453581
am I if it's still kind of fetishy?

>>8453591
>don't you miss having a boyfriend?
nah, not really. I'll miss the cock once she goes on hormones but Im not some greedy bisexual who HAS to have cock.
>>
>>8453183
What's the name of that aimu?
>>
>>8453635
Describe how fetishy.
>>
>>8453635
>am I if it's still kind of fetishy?
sure. true nurturing is never selfless.
>>
>>8453052
only real response in this thread
listen to this anon
>>
File: cd.jpg (64KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
64KB, 450x608px
>>8453642
Gatchaman Crowds. That character is Rui Ninomiya.
>>
>>8453272
>Or they're cis women like me who like having trans girlfriends to dress up like dolls and teach to be real women as some kind of motherly fetish thing
That exists? Not that I'm personally wondering, but out of curiosity.
>>
>>8453853
my first proper girlfriend was like this. we're still best friends 6 years later.
>>
>>8453684
I'm a mommydom. The whole picking clothing out and nuturing aspect doesnt get me aroused but I love it in a relationship dynamic.

>>8453701
When you say it like that I can agree.

>>8453853
yep it exists.
>>
>>8453920
>but I love it in a relationship dynamic.
More about the dynamic pls.
>>
>>8453938
it's basically sub/dom relationship with me in charge. I do the work, my gf stays home and makes house, looking after our pets. I buy her presents all the time, take her out and buy a few items of clothing from nice stores, show her what would look good on her body frame and how you could match it. Teach her to dress like an actual woman and not some agp cliche satirical version of a woman. school on mannerisms and ways of thinking.

literally beat her black and blue is she's caught with over the knee striped socks.
>>
>>8453966
Am gf. Can confirm. Would get beaten
>>
>>8453966
>>8453920
>ywn be a housewife
Fuck, that's so degenerate. Glad I ghost when women start acting domme and joke about me being femmy. I don't need anyone feeding my delusions. What I need is to man the fuck up.
>>
>>8453991
Miss please stop pretending to be a man.
>>
>>8453966
But what's it like as a relationship?

>>8453972
>>8453966
>literally beat her black and blue is she's caught with over the knee striped socks.
But I want to be sexy!
>>
>>8454004
Just because being treated like a girl makes me warm and fuzzy and blushy, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Men don't fall prey to this weakness. Hail victory!
>>
>>8453272
>tfw no cis gf to feminize me like her doll
>tfw no bf to make me into his sexy girl
>tfw no weird family dynamic of them parenting me
>>
>>8454008
>But what's it like as a relationship?
literally the best relationship I have ever been in in my life

>But I want to be sexy!
You can be sexy without that cliche trap bullshit
>>
>>8454114
H-how does one find a gf like yourself?
>>
>>8454052
Hail killing yourself from a lifetime of self-denial at 55!

I can admire wanting to cling to your masculinity, but when your posts scream "please track me down kidnap me lock me in your basement and inject me with estrofem until I'm a pretty housewife for you" it's pretty obvious what you want in your heart of hearts. I wouldn't mind breaking you of your delusions by force, but you won't be lucky enough to run into me so I can subject you to the cure you've longed for from the beginning of your life. What a shame.
>>
>>8454133
Not her but what I want in my heart of hearts is to be a pretty housewife, not the hideous hon that's the nearest I can be in reality.
>>
>>8454133
>I wouldn't mind breaking you of your delusions by force
Haha! You wish girly girl. Go watch Wonder Woman again.

>>8454144
>not her
>her
I thought I explained this, desu.
>>
>>8454124
4chan kek
>>
>>8454144
What all of you want in your heart of hearts is to be treated as a loyal, loving wife for a powerful man. It's the quintessential AGP fantasy. I know it, and I know how to exploit the emotion in the rest of you, because I feel it in myself. And even though in real life I am not a powerful man, I am not the alpha feminizer I've always longed to be, I can use my unique perspective into your heads to take you on worlds you could never imagine beforehand!

All because I know what it's like to want to be loved for who you are. It is a deep, gnawing urge, and the moment I fulfill it for you, you run to my arms. Invariably, because the urge is more powerful than you. If someone could scratch the itch for me, I too would run into their arms forever without a hint of apprehension or worry. My beloved husband, treating his betrothed the only way he knows.

But it is not to be! Forever the dom, never the feminized. My only solace is fulfilling the same gnawing urges I experience in like-minded people around me, for at least then I can grant some temporary reprieve from what is inside. You would love nothing less then if I granted that reprieve...
>>
>>8454201
It's all true...

How can you stand it? Making yourself into the man you wish to be with? I suppose the same way the rest of us can stand not being with him?
>>
>>8453038
This is a retarded thing to do. Think of any good times you had with her. If you were able to truly call her your friend, you could work things out with her. If her ignoring you makes you feel like you have no support from anyone then tell her that.
Granted if she's been a cunt THE ENTIRE TIME and she has never cared for you, then you should find new friends.
>>
>>8455198
this.
fix it or move on. sounds like you resent her too much, though, and shouldn't force yourself. just privately dislike her and keep on moving with your life.
>>
>>8453966
thats so nice and hot, I dreamed about something like this, a mistress that would shool me and make a proper girl out of me (do I have mommy issues) ... sob
>>
>>8453966
>tfw no gf like this
Fugggggg well at least I know this post is just a fake roleplay, that helps ease the pain
>>
>>8452922
That's biological women for you.
>>
>>8459404
hey, it can happen

>>8459484
I would post qt couple pics of us together if she'd let me
>>
>>8452922
Cis girls usually just think mtf's are like the next-tier in gayness. They have no clue about all the mental stuff associated with it. For them it's just fun to dress guys up like girls. I wouldn't really expect girls to help you that much in transitioning. The majority of them will just behave like faghags do to gay guys and won't actually respect you as a person or want to listen to anything you say.
I don't think it's necessarily because women are horrible, it's that cis straight people are generally unaware of what being gay/trans is like so to them you're just kind of an oddity of life and they'll treat you like a cute pet.
>>
>>8460951
Repressionanon here. What was it like when you two met? Like the dynamic, what happened, all that. How does one become housewife material?
>>
>>8460999
In my observation/experience the whole cliche of cis girls going "omg a trans girl teehee we'll take u to the mall and dress u up and teach u makeup :) you're one of us girls now hehe!!!!" is something that only ugly hons experience.

As a cute small passing AGP, I'm dead to cis girls. They don't want to talk to me. However guys are much nicer to me as friends.

I think this is because they enjoy dressing up a guy as a girl if the guy turns out unpassable and ugly, therefore it's safe to do so. But with passable trans girls it's an actual threat for cis girls to help out with transition: nothing causes more frustration in cis girls than seeing a trans girl who's skinnier and cuter than them.
>>
>>8461301
How AGP are you? I hope you make up with guys what you lose out on with girls.
>>
>>8461301
I hate to agree with this sorta stuff, cos it stinks of just hating women out and out, but you're kinda right. back when I was sorta coming into being a girl in high school my female friends would dote on me a ton, but that evaporated as soon as I started to look good. less so with the hot ones, though.
>>
>>8461334
Extremely AGP, like, being seriously attracted to my own body and playing with my own boobies several times a day.

What sucks about being friends with only guys is not developing feminine mannerisms.

One time when I was in high school on hormones, a girl in the class said she hated me for having bigger tits than her. Cis girls love an ugly hon as a "gay best friend" but don't want anything to do with passable trans girls, especially if they're AGP.
>>
>>8461373
What age did you get on HRT? How did you know to transition then?

>What sucks about being friends with only guys is not developing feminine mannerisms.
Can't you develop feminine mannerisms by contrasting yourself with them, noticing them they do masculine things and deliberately not doing them, and intentionally taking a female role towards them and responding to them in the feminine way when that's their expectations of you?

>especially if they're AGP.
How do they tell?
>>
>>8461388
>What age did you get on HRT?
At 17 years old

>How do they tell?
Cis girls seem to have a sixth sense to tell if a trans girl is AGP, and it scares them away. Also some of the stereotypes of an AGP trans girl are bad social skills and lacking any female friends since early childhood: Leads to not having any female friends even during/after transition.
>>
>>8461334
>but that evaporated as soon as I started to look good.
because they did their job and you dont need help anymore?
>>
>>8461481
Because jealousy starts to set in. No longer just a pet hon to put makeup on and dress up for fun, but an actual threat.
>>
File: face1.png (35KB, 530x366px) Image search: [Google]
face1.png
35KB, 530x366px
>>8461487
>being this full of yourself

whatever you tell yourself, hon.
>>
>>8452922
Its not her fault : shes just objectively better at being a woman than you will ever be.

Except in your drea- well, maybe even in your dreams, you suck at being one.
>>
Ok here's the thing. Its a LOT to ask of someone to become your own personal therapist-working-for-free. Like, yes, depression sucks. Its not her problem. She's not a charity. There's a reason why therapists get PAID to listen to your bs and would tell you to fuck off if you asked for it for free. She's not your mom, she's not a Saint, she's going to get sick of it.

Its gross to unload your mental issues on other people. I say this as someone with ton of mental illness myself.
>>
>>8461418
When did you first get dysphoric and when did you decide to transition?
>>
>>8461560
>There's a reason why therapists get PAID
Because they're social parasites.
>>
>>8461560
>>8461612
I disagree with both you faggots : they can be helpful, but most are shit : just most aren't hands on enough.
>>
>>8461630
What do you mean?
>>
>>8461630
>>8461560 here I agree that most therapists are shit, but apparently studies show they work on more people that they fail. Still they get PAID to listen to bullshit (and do nothing about it), so you can't expect a random friend to listen to bullshit and then do something about it for FREE.

>>8461645
Therapists always use socratic methods and want you to ~~~~discover your own answers~~~~~~~~~~ by their ""deep and provoking questions"" (not that deep or provoking btw). Its completely unhelpful. its garbage. Its frustrating. I'm there because I need help and I need answers and I don't know what to do. They never give any concrete advice as a matter of course. They can't even give encouragement. Its the fakest shit ever.
>>
>>8461630
Well, thereapists SHOULD use the pavlovian method to actually get shit done : explain what the source of your pain is, and how to remove it through changes in life, or ways of thinking : but this takes a few things

1: it takes a good thereapist, with knowlege of the humane psyche
2: it takes a WILLING, and OPEN patient. Therapists are not mind readers, and you MUST be open about feelings, even scary, awful, terrible feelings, for therapy to be effective. Even hiding 1 thing can make therapy fail.

This said, a lot of therapists don't try : but its not their fault always, cause most patients are whiney little bitches who are afraid of change, or refuse to admit they have a problem.

It ALSO doesn't help that any criticism of LGBT stuff is blocked practically, so if you ARE LGBT, your treatment will likely suck ass, because they don't want to get sued.
>>
>>8461659
Its not garbage, actually, its that most people assume answers without REALLY asking.

What do I mean?

Lets say you ask a man who hates dogs due to being mauled as a kid :

"why do you hate dogs?"

he might say

"DOGS ARE EVIL!"

but this isn't a true answer, its an emotional reaction in defense

You need to truly think about it, and be honest, but being honest is sometimes very painful.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.