[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend invited me to a queer house party. But I'm a straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1400.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
My friend invited me to a queer house party.
But I'm a straight male and I'm feeling iffy about it.
I don't mind you guys but I feel like this party is ganna be some gay orgy or something.

Are queer house parties normal? What i mean is it like any other party but with queers in it? If that's the case then I'd be cool to go
>>
>>8452863
Theyre gonna try to convert you
>>
we drink harder than straights and might get shirtless but otherwise it's like a straight party you just can't hit on women

or maybe you can idk sometimes there's just a ton of faghags

they're also gonna hit on you for fun but also for real if you flirt back you're gonna get some dick

and you're friend prob thinks you're a little gay
>>
File: 1497656946213.png (133KB, 877x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497656946213.png
133KB, 877x590px
>>8452863
>queer
enjoy
>>
>>8452863
>My friend invited me to a queer house party.
Is your friend gay or is your friend a faghag?
If your friend is a faghag, did she organise the party?
>>
>>8452871
>>8452917
his girlfriend is a fag hag that's why I'm invited. It's not her party
>>8452870
>>8452903
See this is what i dont want
>>
>>8452863
i came across one once in college and they were literally throwing glitter everywhere while a bunch of twinks where making out with each other in their underwear in the middle of the room while rubbing their asses on the crotches of the fat sweaty dykes/fag hags that were surrounding them to shitty fag-bar music.

me and my friends just went to a different party.
>>
>>8452931
>his girlfriend is a fag hag that's why I'm invited. It's not her party
So then your friend is straight too?
It would make sense to invite another straight along.

Anyhow give me a quick rundown on the party and who planned it and I'll give you my word of advice.
>>
File: d33.jpg (35KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
35KB, 600x657px
>>8452969
I'm sure that party was sooo much better you sound like a joy to be around
>>
>>8453006
He said I can't say problematic things.
Which is obvious to me but he did mentioned that in the text.
>>
>>8453222
Yeah but like who organised the party?
I mean the difference between a queer party set up by cishet women is a completely different party than one set up by the neighbourhood twink party animal.

That shit is important to know for deciding whether it's worth your time.
>>
>>8453245
it's a "queer Latina art show house party"
Sounds alright
>>
bifag here

I was dating a guy and I asked him what he did over the weekend and he told me he went to a gay house party and it was a pool party and they were apparently all naked and he gave a blowjob to the guy who owned the house in front of everyone

I was immediately disgusted and I broke it off with him shortly after and I honestly feel weird to even go after guys any more.
>>
>>8453812
That could go horribly right or horribly wrong.
It could also spontaneously shift overnight.

I'd say go, but check out the escape routes first.
>>
>>8453812
>queer Latina art show

that means mexican dykes in wife beaters and flip flops
>>
>>8452969
>glitter everywhere while a bunch of twinks where making out with each other in their underwear in the middle of the room while rubbing their asses on the crotches of the fat sweaty dykes/fag hags that were surrounding them to shitty fag-bar music.
I would never do something like that but that sounds hot as fuck and I want to, minus the fat gross lesbians.
>>
>>8452863
Depends man, it's a common trait that all queer people are pretty hedonistic and don't give a fuck but it depends what your friend is like. If your friend is chill, his friends are probably chill.
>>
>>8453812
>"queer Latina art show house party"
Go for your friend's sake, but that sounds awful
>>8454444
N-nice digits
>>
>Queer
Big red flag right there.
"Queer" is almost exclusively used by annoying attention-whore fuckwits who are responsible for promoting LGBT as a fashion trend or as a vehicle for claiming oppression.
Expect a long night of insufferable cunts.
>>
File: 1388868443700.png (448KB, 535x425px) Image search: [Google]
1388868443700.png
448KB, 535x425px
>>8453812

>queer Latina art show house party

ABSOLUTELY go.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.