[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are post-ops allowed in cislesgen? why/why not? Isn't it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

are post-ops allowed in cislesgen? why/why not?

Isn't it a bit discriminatory to exclude someone who has fully transitioned by creating a general thread that only respects those who were born the gender they are?

Like its not like theres a 4chan rule problem with it, but it goes against everything LGBT stands against - discrimination and exclusion of lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender people

t. man with gender dysphoria
>>
>>8452079
I'm a cis straight male and I post in cislesgen
Who fucking cares, do what you want girl
>>
Why would you want to be a part of a small group of fat and/or autistic terfs on a 4chan board when they dont want you there?

t. Cis les who tried their chat
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (122KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
122KB, 720x960px
>>8452086
I think OP is just uncomfortable with the fact that transwomen aren't officially welcome in that thread, and more abstractly, into certain female or lesbian spaces.
I've heard a lot of criticism of /cis les gen/ for being oddly hung up on transphobia, to the point that some posters there are suspected of being self-hating transwomen or just plain trolls. And that's a problem but I think the real issue is that right now OP is worried about situations where they might not be accepted for who they are.
In OP's position I would want a hug and some talking to, some affirmations. One-on-one time with someone who loves and accepts me that I can focus on.
>>
Lurk fucking moar, holy shit
>>
Stop caring. Safe spaces are made to be violated. Every little shithole wannabe high school clique on this site wants to be le special snowflake isolated fortress immune from all forms of shitposting and it's just a laugh to make retarded gen regulars REEEEEE.

Cease caring about acceptance and start caring about making other cunts feel less accepted.
>>
>>8452079
Just don't care. If you're post op and passing, nobody is going to care or even notice if you go to the woman's spa, gym, bathroom, or other spaces. I'm in the clg discord group and I'm not even lesbian. I just joined to prove i could.
>>
>I'm not cis
>I should be allowed in cis-only groups

This is why people hate you.
>>
Why is so hard to understand and accept that you are not welcome in cis thread not even because you are trans but because it's a only one little place on internet where cis lesbians can chat with each other without men's and anything (at least, trying to). But you all annoying scum trying to destroy it. This is why clg thread might be rude
>>
>>8452079
1. you can troll anywhere
2. are you butthurt over the fact there's /gaygen/ and other places which is not for you either? if so, why not? if not, then you accept the idea that people can develop a thread geared towards a specific community.
3. there's /lesgen/ and other threads that are inclusive spaces for you where you are entirely welcome. so why waste your time among people who don't welcome you. you wouldn't go to /r9k/ or /pol/ and think it's going to be a warm reception right. that's 4chan for you, no space is going to welcome everyone and also no one can be kept from invading/trolling every space. you live with it or go somewhere else like tumblr.
>>
>>8452886
>waahh myuah only safespace where I can shitpost with dyke friends from across oceans away in lieu of living a real social life

Honestly, I'm a man and I think I should start shitting up cis les gen more because you obsessive estrogen warriors so desperately want your hug box. Hug boxes are the best places to shit up, you whine so hard when the shitty little anonymous cuntposting side of your life is ruined.
>>
>>8452945
It's OK bro, it reaffirms to them that they're not missing anything with straight dudes. You're doing a great job keeping them gay!
>>
>>8452983
>Wanting ugly dykes to cease reproductive functions
>not a win win

lel keep pretending people only go to this site to get their dick wet degenerate
>>
>>8452993
>straight guy shows up
>dykes are even less likely to reproduce
I don't even need to insult you, you do it to yourself. Have a nice day, you closet-case.
>>
>>8453017
>Ugly mental cases get their safe space violated
>REEEEEE about how they hate men and daddy issues because of one incidient
>Never reproduce

>Society wins

Mad clg reg is mad! See you in your hugbox in the near future bitch.
>>
>>8453023
Gay bro with lezzie friends. We all know what you "straight" boys on this board really want. I'll give it to you anytime if you're a qt or at least if you're thin with a fugly face. That's what pillows are for.
>>
>>8453042
>implying I need to hook up with slovenly mental wrecks from the queer board on 4chan
>implying I wouldn't just go outside or use Grindr if I wanted to hook up with slovenly mental wrecks

PS: It's you two who've been calling me straight. I never called myself anything more than "a man". Stay mad tho dykes.
>>
>>8453053
I never thought you were straight, I thought you were a closet-case because of all that bitterness and psuedo-fixation on women.
My bad, I was wrong. You're too ugly to get laid, it happens. Try working out and dieting, it's not that hard to become fuckable!
>>
>>8453080
>Make a comment about trolling dykes
>Get attacked by culture warriors who assume my sexuality
>You're fixated on women

It's the rest of you white knights that are fixated on women, I'm afraid. Keep telling yourself she'll give you cooter at the end of it lol
>>
>>8453094
I'm not interested in them, I'm interested in you because closet-cases like you are a lot of fun to fuck with all that pent-up energy to work off. You should try it sometime.
But too bad, I need to get going so I'll have to hunt you down another time.
>>
>>8453125
>Has no arguments
>says nothing but lol!! ur closet (even though I've been out for like eight years lmaaaooo)
>evacs thread with a convenient excuse when BTFO'd
>>
>>8452079
I'm pre everything and I still shit post in /clg/
>>
>>8452945
I actually go there to shit post and I'm a gay dude.
>>
>>8452123
Just post in lesgen when it is around. There are ciswomen and transwomen in there.

clg is the main lesbian thread on this board it probably always will be, because even trans people don't want to associate with other transpeople. We elevate cis women above ourselves so it is our own fault.
>>
>>8454917
I see it more as a "oh for fuck sakes, please stop derailing the thread with fucking trans issues" marker. Mostly from the "I've only been on hrt for 3 weeks, and don't have a fucking clue about lesbian issues" repellent.

I was in that same boat years ago, and remember how fucked up I was then, so I'm essentially irritated as what I see as an older version of myself.
>>
>>8452886
ROFL who cares? I don't mind transmen as long as they are hot af, why are lesbians so hung up about chromosomes?
>>
>>8452079
>allowed
This is 4chan. You can post wherever and whatever within global rules and even those are often ignored like /pol/ staying in /pol/.

The only problem normal people have with trannies posting in lesgen is when they go off about being trannies and ask questions like yours and just draw attention to themselves and tranny topics derailing from the thread topic. Anons who get all triggered just at the thought of trannies being around aren't worth considering and are a big part of the problem since they jump at any opportunity to shitpost about trannies and greedily gobble up even the most obvious bait from gay guys and /pol/ trolling.
>>
if you were actually female they wouldn't be able to tell you don't belong
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.