[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi so heres my problem. I pass too well for my bank account and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hi so heres my problem. I pass too well for my bank account and my mobile account, and i have been getting my access revoked several times from my bank

What are some experiences you have had with other mobile companies and banking institutions that make them positive to your transition or other parts of lgbt? Im slowly edging into changing my name but the fact that i cant have access to my accounts is really really stupid. Im canadian btw and im probably staying with bell because its already been two years and i get some perks but im interested in finding out lgbt positive institutions!!
>>
When I was a kid the Timmy Turner genderbend episode was my favorite one
>>
>>8449523
Me too fampai
>>
>>8449523
Same it's one of the first times I realized I was different tbqh
>>
>>8449505
Bitch about them on facebook and twitter. Companies can be very sensitive to public criticism and something PC like this can only go one way for them. Report back if they give you any free stuff to make up for it.

Also just change your name with them, or show ID, or do online banking.
>>
>>8449505
Just let them know you're trans. It's not like you'll ever meet those people so it's not like it needs to be a secret.
>>
>>8449505
>im interested in finding out lgbt positive institutions!!
>>8449585
>Bitch about them on facebook and twitter.

/lgbt/ keeps proving they have a low IQ.
The bank is supposed to authenticate you to make sure you're the right person. It can't do that if you sound like a different person.
Whining about discrimination makes you sound like complete retards, but thankfully that's your problem to live with.
>>
>>8449505
Why didn't you change your name sooner? Do you like being called your old pronouns and name?
I thought i wasn't alone with my old name giving me intense dysphoria
>>
>>8451805
They can authenticate my identity without discarding me as a woman while I dont have my name changed.

Mfw i went in a bank the other day and this woman was struggling to keep sir'ing me to her boss and it was funny like wouldnt it be easier if thet could at least add a preferred name? Its reallt not that problematic.

>>8449626
I have locations i visit often enough that this doesnt really interest me, id rather be able to solve that myself

>>8451851
Im not called my old name much im stealth at work and stuff. I havent seen my parents in a long time and i want them to acknowledge me without a legal name change before i do that so its less for them all at once.

>>8449585
But thats just outing myself in public its not really something i want, although thats a great thought and ill probably let them know i could do that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.