[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to /pol/ white fags Swastikas provided for free Helicopters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5665.png (237KB, 623x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5665.png
237KB, 623x725px
Welcome to /pol/ white fags
Swastikas provided for free
Helicopters must be paid for
>>
Twitter: where white people are telling other white people how to feel and behave as representatives of racial minorities in america

*clabs*
>>
>>8449447
Wtf I'm triggered by this! But I don't want to dislike non whites, I don't want to be a racist!
[spoiler]Why do they have to make it so hard for me? Can't they stop being such cunts? :([/spoiler]
>>
>>8449487
Damn I thought for sure spoilers worked on /lgbt/
>>
>>8449447
I don't really understand why any PoC would want to be part of this community desu, everybody is really racist and imperialistic. It would be better if lgbtq+ was synonymous with white.
>>
>>8449447
this is so retarded lol
>>
>>8449447
Why are ethnics so clannish and utterly retarded, someone oughtta take these jigaboos to school so they can learn what the phrase "burning bridges" means
>>
>>8449487
>>8449496
>I'm triggered by this!
>doesn't know /tttt/
>>
>>8449537
>jigaboos

does it make you feel better about yourself to degrade others? sad.

>being this insecure
>>
File: 1495012137971.jpg (93KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1495012137971.jpg
93KB, 1024x1276px
>>8449684
>can't handle difference of opinions
>thinking you own a movement because you have more melanin
>thinking things said as a joke are serious
Anon you're killing me
>>
Fair question: that pic is a warning for your future. Are you aware that Id politics is intrinsecally incoherent and bent to self destruction?

Black gays will demand priviledges over white gays as pic related.
Mtf trans will participate in female olympics and destroy competition because they still have a male body (trigger warning!!!!!) proving to feminists that males are better than females ...at being females.

Pansexuals will feel discriminated if dogs won't fuck them.
I'm sure I can find other dumb examples but you get the point. There no way to force all preferences to cohexist and specific races that you call ''oppressed'' will get endless passes for everything. ID politics will destroy any society just like is destroying the West. It's inherently self-defeating.
>>
>when leftist assume you are on your side by default
>>
>>8449537
why do you talk like a fuckin wop in the 50s?
>>
>>8449591
I go on /lgbt/ fairly often, I've just never tried using spoilers before.
>>
>>8449487
>don't want to be racist
>still have to listen to depraved music that comes off from the local shanty town
>drug lords from the local shanty town do a fuck up once per week and I can't leave home because of the shootings
Black people made me racist.
>>
>>8450426
just move to a better neighborhood, jesus
how poor are you?
>>
>>8450446
Not poor enough to receive gibs from the government.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.