[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi! kinda new to 4chan so I'm not sure if this is the right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1496126872201.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496126872201.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
hi! kinda new to 4chan so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but..
Is there an inherent difference between male and female sexuality? I'm a bi-guy but definitely leaning much more towards guys, and I've noticed that my sexual attraction to women is more dominant...like it's me wanting them badly, and wanting to do stuff TO them. Whereas most of the time I'm quite submissive and the way I see men sexually is that I want them to do stuff TO me, the other way around. And it's a totally different feeling than the kind of excitement I sometimes get for a girl. so am I weird or is there actually a set difference? would a girl ever want a man the way a man wants a woman? because for me, I prefer being the submissive and adored one, and having my partner be the aggressive dominator.

so what do you think?
>>
>>8448785
>I've noticed that my sexual attraction to women is more dominant...like it's me wanting them badly, and wanting to do stuff TO them.

I'm a trans woman and I've never felt this way before in my life. I'm getting scared that no women actually have this type of sexuality, and no woman will ever dom me.
>>
>>8448785
What you're feeling is both sides of the same male sexuality. In the one case as the doer, in the other as the subject.
>>
Have you checked out BDSM? You might be a switcher. With that one specialty being dominant to girls and submissive to guys. Nothing wrong with that. Makes long time relationships difficult as long as you're not into poly (and your partner).
>>
>>8448851
ooh that makes a lot of sense. i like being the object more for sure
>>
>>8448865
Do you like feeling feminine when you're being the submissive one, maybe wearing female clothes or getting called 'good girl' or something else to make it feel like you're the chick?
>>
>>8448785
Obviously yes, male and female brains evolved to fit different roles so of course they will work differently.
>>
>>8448878
a little but i dont think i have any desire to trans female. i like being me, i just prefer being the cute one that gets done to, rather than doing stuff to another. plus im in love with dominant guys..
>>
>>8450849
hi. i see your posts all over the board...whats up
>>
>>8448785
You wouldn't happen to prefer getting fucked by men while crossdressing?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.