[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the proper dating etiquette about being trans on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1969.png (180KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1969.png
180KB, 400x225px
What's the proper dating etiquette about being trans on dating/hookup sites?

Should I just be waiting to be messaged by people who are into that, or can I just message people first and hope they're okay with it?
>>
1) Choose male or female whichever suits you best depending on your passability
2) Put the fact you're trans in your profile
3) When you get messaged, bring up the fact you're trans at the very start
4) When you message someone, bring up the fact you're trans at the very start
>>
>>8447438

Just put whatever gender you feel. You shouldn't have to disclose being trans, genitals have absolutely nothing to do with sex
>>
File: 1492618589863.jpg (193KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492618589863.jpg
193KB, 600x400px
>>8447476

>Genitals have absolutely nothing to do with sex

This is a good way to get killed.
>>
This one time I put that I was a trans woman on my profile and told the lesbian who messaged me that I was a trans woman.

She thought I meant I was an AFAB snowflake or FtM or something. So umm... my dick was a surprise

We still hooked up tho
>>
>>8447476
:thinking:
>>
File: C6FPSxeU0AEPGgb.jpg (60KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C6FPSxeU0AEPGgb.jpg
60KB, 748x1024px
>>8447476
lying to potential partners is not the way to start a trusting relationship
>>
File: 1494515847109.jpg (24KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494515847109.jpg
24KB, 250x350px
>>8447599
if you still have a dick then you aren't trans.
trans means you have had a sex change.
>>
>>8447741
No one's saying never tell them but get to know them first. I don't want to open every conversation I have with someone I might be interested in with "hey I'm trans." Wait to see if something is there and that's it's worth going through the whole humiliating ordeal of outing yourself.
>>
>>8448059
this is just delaying the inevitable.
why should i buy you dinner if i'm never going to be sexually compatible with you?
>>
>>8448078
Or we could just go to dinner and I pay for myself or do something doesn't cost money. If money is the issue then you can figure something out.

But what if I don't think the other person is worth the timr. I spend a date with them and don't like them. I can be glad that I didn't have to go through that ordeal when it was someone I wouldn't have liked anyway.
>>
>>8448078
You don't have the right to demand people reveal personal details on their own initiative so that you can skip dinner.

If you care that much that your partner is cis/post-op, you can ask.
>>
>>8448191
Exactly. People act like we should just have to walk around with a ducking sign that's says trans so they font have to waste their precious time with us.
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (84KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
84KB, 639x628px
>>8448198
>>8448191
>>8448125

If I was just released from federal prison after having served a sentence of 14 years for murdering my wife would you want to know that before dating me?
Or is that something you'd like me to wait to tell you after we've fallen in love and are having sex for the first time?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>8448219
1. Those two things aren't anywhere near the same thing.
2. I could just Google your name first and already know because convictions are matters of public record.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.