[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>men never had a problem with trans people in their bathrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1497580306598.png (397KB, 824x647px) Image search: [Google]
1497580306598.png
397KB, 824x647px
>men never had a problem with trans people in their bathrooms
>cis women who caused the problems for trans women virtue signal by shifting the blame toward cis men
>gender neutral bathroom created out of men bathrooms while women bathrooms are left untouched
>cis women boast about achieving something good

Really gets the noggin joggin...
>>
>pass
>use the womens restroom
i don't see the problem
>>
>>8446427

>not pass
>use the womens restroom
I see a problem
>>
>>8446444
Yeah the problem is that people like this don't put enough effort into passing.
>>
>>8446452

Or they transition too late.
>>
>>8446456
Honestly, as long as you don't act creepy in there nobody will give a shit.
>>
What the "TERFs" (transphobic cis women in general) need to justify is why they alone are entitled to spaces exclusively for cis people.

There is no answer for this beyond "won't somebody think of the wimmins!!!"
>>
>>8446487
>keep those PERVERTS out of our bathrooms, think of the little GIRLS
>put them in the men's bathroom with the little boys, problem solved
>>
>>8446526
t. feminist logic

I really hate them.
>>
>>8446419
Both cis men and women don't want trans women in women's toilets. Neither of them care about the men's toilets.
>>
I just want to be able to pee dammit.
Disabled bathrooms are gender neutral, right? Why not just say "okay, trannies you are free to go pee there too", it's not hard.
>>
>>8447303
>Both cis men and women support cis female privilege.
FTFY
>>
File: IMG_0437.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0437.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>8446419
Men are trained to be passive by default, they never "accept" anything, they just do as directed.

Younger trans women also don't want to have late transitioned and AMAB children and adults in the ladie's restroom.
>>
>>8447319
>Men are trained to be passive by default

well you're kinda right, but i accept transwomen as women. i don't passively go along with the narrative that they are not.
>>
>>8447346
Thank you.
>>
>>8447319
>Men are trained to be passive by default, they never "accept" anything, they just do as directed.
Men confirmed a cucked and oppressed underclass.
>>
Women have the ability to give birth which means they have to be protected from rapes by being given their own space that's free from rapists. It's just common sense.
>>
>>8446427
This

>>8447366
What about cis women who can't give birth?
>>
>>8447366
Are you saying that transwomen can't be raped?
Or that if a transwoman gets raped it doesn't matter as much as if a cis woman gets raped??
Either way, fuck you.
>>
>>8447378
>What about cis women who can't give birth?
His bigotry wasn't thought out that far ahead.

>>8447386
He's saying it doesn't matter when men or transwomen get raped.
>>
>>8447386
I think it's worse, he's saying trans women are rapists.
>>
File: 1480019778059.jpg (150KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480019778059.jpg
150KB, 1080x1080px
>>8447319
>Men are trained to be passive by default
Men are trained to be independent and ambitious. The women are trained to be passive, you numbnuts.
>>
>>8446427
>kinda pass
>kinda don't
>go in men's restrooms
>super awkward
>go into women's restrooms
>super awkward
Fun~
>>
>>8447366
Yknow tgirls are a bunch of estrogen filled infertile, empathetic women (in our heads) with erectile disfunction, shrivelled balls and no sex drive right? Actual men are going to be a lot more rapey, i dont think cis girls need to fear us lmao.
>>
Women don't give a shit, it's the fucking men who say women do that caused all this. If a women does care it's probably because her submissive ass agreed with anything her retarded husband said.
>>
>>8451195
Nice misogyny but no, this transmisogyny is entirely on the hands of cis women.
>>
>>8447886
Ultimately it was never an issue til politicians wanted to have something else to campaign on, actually exposing transwomen to danger of persecutiom and ciswomen as well. I would be more afraid of jackbooted men going to bathroom police than transwomen.i mean there are some really feminine transwomen, and really masculine ciswomen. When you realize this, this could become sexually abusive.towards both cis and transwomen. Men who wanna grope... to be sure.
>>
>>8451232
>what are TERFs
>>
>>8451235
Useful tool for right wingers?
>>
>>8451246
Can't possibly blame the women for anything they do wrong! Must be the fault of nasty right wing men!
>>
File: oQ41vdin.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
oQ41vdin.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>8446452
pfft, this dude totally passes with eyeliner alone. Totally stealth.
>>
>>8446419
Is it weird that I have never once had an issue in the women's restroom?
>>
>>8451347
I've never had a problem either. They're always afraid to directly confront somebody who is obviously stronger than them hee hee.
>>
>>8451418
Lol.
>>
>>8451266
i dont think thats what they were saying at all, please be untriggered for half a second and realize they were on your side and suggesting that the current widespread anti-trans sentiment is nothing more than a ploy for votes pushed by propaganda on both sides.
>>
You do know the majority of congress people and senate people are old as shit christian cis men? They make the rules hunty.
The fact that's there's almost no one but that making laws is the problem.
>>
>>8446419
Women were a mistake, I'm currently working on a way to turn them all back into ribs. I will let you guys know of my developments
>>
>>8446419
nobody cares except TERFs and people who are religiously anti-LGBT and retarded people who think trannies are pedophile rapists

t. always use the women's washroom
>>
>>8453904
wtf is TERF
>>
>>8447552
This is my experience every time

Feels bad, man
>>
>>8451232
>msculine ciswomen

But they're predators in this paradigm too. They're filthy lesbians who want to perv on women, so it doesn't matter if they get thrown out or sexually abused.
>>
>>8454250
trans-exclusive radical feminist

"REEEEEEEEEE MEN" in its purest form
>>
File: 1493314623881.png (461KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493314623881.png
461KB, 565x486px
>>8446419
>tfw efforts to keep trannies out of the restrooms almost never actually effects trannies and just leads to butch women like the average terf getting spied on and harrassed by other women that assume they're a tranny
It never stops being hilarious every time it happens. It's on the level of delicious irony of that vegan who died trying to prove that vegans were just as healthy and strong as anyone and could climb mountains.
>>
>>8454554
Oh my god I forgot that happened thanks anon cheered me up
>>
>>8447366
>tfw unisex bathrooms with locking stalls are actually safer and if someone really wants to rape you a picture of a stick figure in a dress isn't going to create some magic barrier to stop them
>>
>>8454567
Single-sex bathrooms still have locking stalls, at least every one I've been in.
>>
>>8451195
Terfs enthusiastically team up with religious and social conservatives to attack trannies and gay men, but nice sexist reinforcement with the whole "they're just silly little girls who can't think for themselves and therefore be held responsible for their actions", really a classic.
>>
File: 1368677593807.jpg (150KB, 798x800px) Image search: [Google]
1368677593807.jpg
150KB, 798x800px
>>8454554
>that one time a short-hair lesbian who wore a baseball cap and a crew-neck t-shirt got kicked out of a women's bathroom even though she showed her ID to the cop who dragged her out
>>
>>8454573
Not full locking stalls where it's practically a mini-room, most just have shitty little partitions with gaps at the top and bottom and the locks are a joke if they're even working since they're often broken. That's actually one of the reasons unisex facilities are better, the maintenance and security costs don't get split between two rooms.
You should look up some of the information and studies that have been done if you're interested.

>>8454594
Can't trust those tricky trannies and their secret liberal patriarchy fake I.D.!
>>
>>8454594
Link? I need a laugh.
>>
>>8454629
>Not full locking stalls where it's practically a mini-room, most just have shitty little partitions with gaps at the top and bottom and the locks are a joke if they're even working
Same in the handful of unisex bathrooms I've encountered.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.