[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that faggots have a visceral hatred for bisexuals proves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

File: 1497478294124.jpg (123KB, 832x911px) Image search: [Google]
1497478294124.jpg
123KB, 832x911px
The fact that faggots have a visceral hatred for bisexuals proves that faggots are legitimately mentally ill freaks.
Biscum? Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
Wait, gays aren't allowed to hate other people? wtf is this shit
>>
>biscum tears
i thought biscums didn't have feelings
>>
>>8446394
It is a completely illogical hatred
>>
>>8446381
>implying the hatred of bisexuals isn't completely justified.
>>
File: 1497469433721.gif (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497469433721.gif
68KB, 500x500px
>>8446381
- They hate you guys for pretending to be straight and fucking guys on side.

- They also hate you for constantly acting superior to homosexuals.

- I never even met a bisexual bottoms. You're afraid of that because you think it's emasculating. And you secretly look down on effeminate gay bottoms or you act like they're girls when you're with them.

- You don't want to be openly "out" to people to be in a gay relationship.
Most of you are closeted. And no, telling your closest friends you consider some guys attractive isn't really being out of the closet. You still pretend to be straight towards most of your friends.

Oh and the fact that you tend to say things like:
>proves that faggots are legitimately mentally ill freaks
despite you fucking men aswell.

And there's also the fact that you guys have a reputation of cheating a lot. Or ending up with a girl because you can have kids that way and people wont call you a faggot.

Gays call bisexuals Biscum for most of the reasons mentioned above.
Sure there are EXCEPTIONS.
But I still interact with bisexuals with caution. You don't seem to be an exception either. In fact you seem like a prick
>>
imagine actually being triggered by xscum phrases
>>
>>8448949
>I never even met a bisexual bottoms. You're afraid of that because you think it's emasculating.
I would NEVER top a guy. If I wanted to top I'd fuck a girl. I just want to be held.

>You don't want to be openly "out" to people to be in a gay relationship.
The only think I dislike about gay relationships is not having one.
>>
Ive never met an openly bisexual guy in my life.
I'm sure I've probably hooked up with a few who just pretended to be gay for convenience like I do.
>>
>>8449002
I didn't say those apply to all bisexuals.
Just that there are enough of that type of bisexuals that they give a bad name to "good" bisexuals. If you get what I mean.

You're in the minority. Most bisexuals I met really were scum.
>>
>>8446381
Not gay people's fault that almost every bisexual out there is a psychopath who's absolutely incapable of empathy. The ones who aren't like that end up a decade long gay relationship to form a family with a roastie.
>>
>>8448949
You don't even understand how delusional and insane this sounds, thus proving my point.
What is wrong with just wanting to dominate a man?
What the fuck is wrong with wanting a wife and children?
>>
>>8449247
>What is wrong with just wanting to dominate a man?
>What the fuck is wrong with wanting a wife and children?
you cant have both
>>
File: klink.png (313KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
klink.png
313KB, 448x336px
>>8446381
I hate bisexuals because they are all bottoms.
If they were Alpha and Bara and they wanted to fuck me then I would love and worship them.
But all the Bi men I've ever met have been failed betas, basically closeted queers who yearn to be stuffed with cock, specifically my cock, which I don't even want to use to masturbate with, much less stick in their filthy, hairy, shit-filled assholes.
Bisexual is just a word closet queens cling to because they don't have the balls to admit they're gay.
>>
>>8449256
>you cant have both
you can if you're a good liar
>>
>>8449256
I didn't mean at the same time.
I don't know if this is just 4chan autism or general faggotry at this point.
From what I gather, everyone on this board wants to make everyone suck dick and take it in the ass and that's their advice to anyone for anything. You are fucking lunatics.
Just because I have had my dick sucked by a guy and I fucked a trap doesn't mean I need to make a decision to suck a dick. I don't like dicks. Why must I like them? Why do I need to choose between men or women?
This is just ridiculous
>>
>>8449256
>>What is wrong with just wanting to dominate a man?
Everything. True gay relationships are about equality. Degenerate.
>>
>>8449295
And yes, by that I also imply that anal sex is wrong and should be forbidden.
>>
LG hate us cuz they aint us imho

>Sex with girls in college
>Settling down to be cute housewife and have 2.5 kids with wonderful het husbando

Oh no Im a biscum
>>
>>8449288
Dude, you sound straight.
Not bi.
If you don't like dicks you're not bi.

Fucking a hole is straight, even if it is some gay whore or trap.
>>
>>8449295
>True gay relationships are about equality
Virgin detected
>>
>>8446381
fags and trannies are the same thing desu, them and cis women too actually. all a bit insane.
>>
>>8449314
Degenerate detected
>>
>>8449295
>True gay relationships are about equality.
But I want to feel like the girl.
>>
>>8449310
You realize most people don't think this way, right?
>>
>>8449326
Why would you want that ?
>>
>>8449288
>Just because I have had my dick sucked by a guy and I fucked a trap doesn't mean I need to make a decision to suck a dick. I don't like dicks. Why must I like them? Why do I need to choose between men or women?

Because at the end of the day you will settle for a woman and have kids. You admited to it >>8449247 here

No matter how long term a relationship you have with a guy is or how much he loves you. You'll just leave him for a girl at the end because you want to be "normal" and have kids.

Here's the female equivalent of that >>8449304 Proving my point.

> I have had my dick sucked by a guy
> I don't like dicks. Why must I like them?

After reading this again I changed my mand. You're not even bi. You basicaly admitted you don't even like guys.
Why are you here in the first place?
>>
>>8449329

Not him but thats how it is in some cultures, like Pakistan, ancient Greece/Rome etc. "Straight" guys saw/see nothing wrong with fucking man-ass as long as you aren't the one being fucked.

But yeah doesn't fly in the modern west.
>>
>>8449329
Most people believe in sky daddies.
That doesn't mean they're right.

If you're a total top you are for all intents and purposes straight.
If you're a bottom who wants cocks and cumm then you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1365562164814.png (32KB, 506x615px) Image search: [Google]
1365562164814.png
32KB, 506x615px
>>8449304
>implying Ls want to be housewives and pop out children, especially if it means taking a dick a couple times per week
>>
>>8449340
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8449346
Nobody cares about that kind of """"""""""""""""" "'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""morality"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>8449288
kek the fact that you try to insult gays as "faggots and degenerates" the whole time proves you see yourself as "normal" and straight.

Well guess what, Other straight people will still consider you a faggot when they find out you fucked men. Bisexuals are as much faggots as homosexuals. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>8449351

Eh I mean like, other bisexuals might hate me for saying this, but B has access to certain normalcy and family that LG does not. My 2c.
>>
>>8449304
>tfw will never get this life

t. T
>>
This thread proves why bisexuals deserve the death penalty. They can't be considered as actual people.
>>
>>8449361
Jumping to a lot of conclusions there just because I used the word "faggot." Also I don't care.
>>
>>8449372
Right, they even act like they're victims lol.
>>
>>8449380
>The fact that faggots have a visceral hatred for bisexuals proves that faggots are legitimately mentally ill freaks.
>You are fucking lunatics

Kay.

>Also I don't care.

You sure proved that by making this thread.
>>
>>8446381
>faggots are mentally ill
well duh
there's something inherently wrong with any man who doesn't want to fuck and impregnate women
sure, fucking guys is fun but making it a lifestyle is retarded
>>
>>8449394
Whether I'm bisexual or a gay or a fag or whatever is irrelevant, the fact is that this boards treatment of gays is totally unjustified and you have made 0 (zero) good points ITT
>>
>>8449409
Meant to say treatment of bisexuals
>>
>>8449326
Closet transgirl.
Probably a "femboy".

Either way gay relationships sound more like a fetish to you than anything else.
>>
>>8449403
No there's not. There's something inherently wrong with someone like you who believe being gay is just about sex. I bet you also believe we all do anal sex. Retard.
>>
>>8446381
They're just jealous.
>>
>>8449418
If I'm trans then a gay relationship is a straight relationship. How is being straight a fetish more than anything else?
>>
Waaaaah!
Poor me!
I can date anyone I want!
The oppression!!!!
>>
>>8448949
>They also hate you for constantly acting superior to homosexuals.
Wrong. Homosexuals hate bisexuals because bisexuals aren't worthless trash like fags are.
>>
>>8449431
Jealous of what ? Hypocrisy and unfaithfulness ? Or perhaps the stupidity ?
>>
>>8449432
Because you want to be the "girl" in the relationship.
That doesn't sound trans to you?
Im prob wrong tho, its not like I know you :P
>>
What the fuck even is this thread how are you guys so far up your own asses?

Honestly no one IRL is like this
>>
>>8449446
That's the opposite, bisexuals are jealous of everyone else because they realize deep down that they're not real humans.
>>
>>8449431
Classic "retort" when some expresses they dislike you.
>>
>>8449458
this
>>8449420
Yeah it's not like we want a normal loving relationship or something..
>>
>>8449448
Your response proves how illogical and deluded you are.

Jealous that they're not outcasts like gays are. Jealous that they can fuck guys and not be shunned by society.
>>
>>8449420
>someone like you who believe being gay is just about sex
Yeah, because gays are known for their long-lasting, commited monogamous relationships
>>
>>8449458
Ah, got it. Gays are so open minded and accepting of others sexuality.
>>
>>8449446
And he wonders why gays hate him
>>8449409
>>8449415
Your thread showed it's pretty justified :)
>>
>>8449459
Don't be jealous homie
>>
>>8449431
I have not, do not, and never will understand this self-serving mantra. What jealousy is there be held by a homosexual or heterosexual from the fact that you're attracted to both kinds of giblets, one of which they aren't attracted to themselves?
>>
>>8449449
No, you're totally right about the trans thing, but what makes it a fetish?
>>
>>8449470
"Gays" aren't actually known for anything at all besides liking guys. You don't have any serious statistics to prove your point, but the truth doesn't actually matter to you.
>>8449469
>Jealous that they can fuck guys and not be shunned by society.
>calling me deluded
>>
>>8449478
>Gay
>Preaching acceptance
>Preaching "it's the way I am"
>Simultaneously, hating someone because of their sexuality
>>
>>8449475
>>8449495
>implying bisexuality is an actual orientation and not just a degenerate fetish 99% of the time
>>
>>8449483
Society doesn't label bisexuals as degenerate like they do with homos. That's where the jealousy comes in.
>>
>>8449506
Society isn't right on many things, you know. We're certaintly not jealous of that.
>>
>>8449448
>>8449458
>>8449459
>>8449478
>>8449483
>>8449493
>>8449504
TRIGGERED

You fags are too easy.

Easy to fuck, easy to trigger.
>>
>>8449506
>Society doesn't label bisexuals as degenerate like they do with homos.
What timeline do you live in?
>>
>>8449506
Bitch where? Heaven is a place in earth and it doesn't include liars.

We're in a month that celebrates our "degeneracy" while your selling point is that you're willing to stick it in any orifice you can find
>>
>>8449521
>easy to fuck
Not at all, since I'm not degenerate enough for anal sex. I bet you'd be very easy to beat down, though.
>>
>>8449530
>>8449531
>Need special laws to get hired
>Thinks they're not degenerate
>>
>>8446381
This desu.
>>
>>8449539
>I'm not degenerate enough for anal sex.
Good on you, admitting anal sex is degen.
>>
>>8449550
Wait but you were talking about society not labeling bis as degenerates what do 'special laws to get hired' even mean in this situation and as far as I know there are none for L or G's because it's an invasion of privacy.
>>
I had my first boyfriend (gay) hesitate on dating me because he was convinced all bi's were depraved heteros or self-hating homos. I ended up cheating on him after a short period of time but it wasn't because I was bi.
>>
>>8449276
Bi here, kinda muscular. Love to fuck ill queers.
>>
>>8449578
should have been first post so fpbp
>>
>>8449488
Ah I just meant that it sounds like you just want a boyfriend so you can feel like a girl with no genuine attraction to the opposite sex.

But im probably wrong about you. Just saying what it seemed like to me

Because a lot of actual trans girls only date men because they make them feel feminine (not making it up, saw a lot of them say that in the tranny threads over the course of months)
>>
>>8446381
I'm actually really turn on by a bisexual guys...
Gays who hate them are only jealous and bitter.
>>
>>8449504
This
So muc This

Most of them (OP included>>8449288) just want to fuck dickgirls and traps because it's a fetish (he even said he dislikes the dick).

I just don't see how that's an actual sexuality

There's bi's who like men and women equaly but they're pretty rare
>>
>>8449578
>unironically boyfriending a gay
I hope you at least cheated by fucking a woman
>>
>>8449616
>I just don't see how that's an actual sexuality
Being gay isnt a sexuality either, I mean the only reason gays don't marry women is because women dont want to be with mentally ill degenerates.
>>
>>8449578
>I ended up cheating on him after a short period of time but it wasn't because I was bi.

Yeah you cheated on him, instead of breaking up with him first before fucking some else like a normal person would do.

>but it wasn't because I was bi.
That's up to debate
>>
>>8449631
>being this much deluded
>>
>>8449631
that's literally retarded.
women fall in love with gay guys all the time and wish they could be with them.
but gays don't like chocha.

see also, fag hags
>>
>>8449631
>Being gay isnt a sexuality either, I mean the only reason gays don't marry women is because women dont want to be with mentally ill degenerates.

No.
Being gay means liking your own sex/gender.

You're probably projecting, because the only reason you fuck "traps" is because actual women don't want you.
>>
>>8449645
>You're probably projecting, because the only reason you fuck "traps" is because actual women don't want you.
Oh fuck OP BTFO yet again
>>
>>8449651
>Doesn't know how to use greentext
>>
>>8449666
OP stop you're embarrassing
>>
>>8449645
He's not OP, retard. I am.
And I have fucked traps because they only want dick whereas women want drugs and money so they are too hard to fuck, especially in the degenerate shithole where I live. Femboys are easy too.
>>
>>8449645
>Being gay means liking your own sex/gender.
Due to mental illness. Being unable to further your species is a mental illness.
>>
>>8449674
Being unable to see beyond reproduction means you're an animal. You're certainly unable to further your species by any other means.
>>
>>8449674
They aren't unable to though, they just REFUSE to do it. That's much worse. Gays are literally sociopaths
>>
>>8449670
>implying traps don't want drugs and money

nigga you what?
>>
>>8449670
>You're probably projecting, because the only reason you fuck "traps" is because actual women don't want you.

You've just confirmed what I said.

You're a sex depraved straight guy with a fetish.

Nice.
Why are you on lgbt again?
>>
>>8449669
>Assuming that OP is the only one that knows fags are mentally ill
>>
>>8449688
>Implying homophobes are not the actual sociopaths who think love means nothing.

You're not actually fooling anyone.
>>
>>8449691
Gays find me attractive and call me handsome. It's easy sex.
I am obviously much more physically attracted to women but they always come with a price.
>>
>>8449702
> >>8449666
>>
>>8449709
You sound hot as fuck, to be quite honest.
I love a confident man who knows what he wants and who can top me.
Don't listen to these bitter trannies, OP.
You sound amazing.
Keep doing what you're doing, rocking those femboys assholes.
We need more men like you in this world.
>>
>>8449674
>Being unable to further your species is a mental illness.

He says as he strokes his oily neckbeard and takes a sip from his trusty bottle of mountain dew. Surely a specimen deserving of procreation.
>>
>>8449720
Not him but fuck that's good lmao
>>
File: Griff (2).gif (858KB, 177x206px) Image search: [Google]
Griff (2).gif
858KB, 177x206px
>>8449734
OP got burned too hard in this thread.

He's not coming back
>>
>>8449719
>>
>>8449880
He was actualy making fun of you.
>>
>>8448949
>I never even met a bisexual bottoms. You're afraid of that because you think it's emasculating.
Because it is you retarded bug catcher.
>>
>>8449887
t. Bitter tranny
>>
>>8449887
No I wasn't.
I think he sounds hot.
At least he knows what he likes,
as opposed to 99% of the fags in my town
who say they're tops and then spend the next hour sucking my dick.
>>
>>8449887
Tranny-tranny boombaranny
>>
>>8449951
Where do you live
>>
>>8449983
dont tell him, you'll probably get killed by the homophobe
>>
>>8449983
Sacramento
>>
>>8446381
The whole 'biscum' BS is exclusly from trans folk. Actual gay men probably dont care, though i bet most doubt the person is legit bi. I hooked up with a few "bi" guys who talked about how much they loved pussy and how sexy nikki minage(... really?) is. When it came time for sex, they were exclusively bottoms... So yeah, pretty doubtful.
>>
>>8450013
OK sit tight. I'm tracing your IP as we speak motherfucker. You're gonna regret this, kid. I'll fuck your ass until it bleeds.

You don't mind rought play right? Most of my victi...sexual partners lose a few teeth on their first night tho. But a tooth or two isn't really a sacrifice for a cock hungry slut like you right?
>>
>>8450048
Not really.

Transwomen want straight guys or bi guys (since straight usualy dont like unpassable women or dicks).
Gays won't fuck them.

And this thread was criticising gays, and it got a lot of response from gays as well. Probably most of it was from gays.

A lot of gays had bad experience with bi people
>>
>>8450064
Lol just stop dude. You are tryng too hard.
>>8450013
I have never been there. Are you white
>>
>>8450108
No. I'm black. That's not a problem is it?
>>
File: 1394970097923.jpg (201KB, 502x514px) Image search: [Google]
1394970097923.jpg
201KB, 502x514px
That's because Bisexuality will always make you cheat. It's not compatible in a monogamous relationship.

If you're attracted to a certain sex, your needs are provided by a person with that sex. If you're a biscum, you need two people to be satisfied. Even a tranny can only have either a penis or a vagina, and an intersex has to choose between masculine or feminine in appearance.

In short, you're all bound, if not already, to be scums.
>>
File: 1496791585861.jpg (257KB, 1242x2013px) Image search: [Google]
1496791585861.jpg
257KB, 1242x2013px
>>8450064
Sounds hot.
At least the bleeding ass part and the losing teeth part.
I need to lose some teeth so I don't scrape your big dick with my teeth.
God, I am so hard right now!
>>
>>8450322
Thanks,
Dr. Science.

It's official Biscum is biologicaly incapable of being a decent human being
>>
>>8448949
> mfw literally make bisexual jokes to make people uncomfortable
> mfw so out as bi that people don't know how to banter against it
> mfw more proud and less obnoxious than "gayscum"

You can't just blanket term people.
Biscum exist.
But gayscum exist too.
We should all just accept that humans are the s cum of the earth and we should all be proud of that ok anon :)))
>>
>>8450364
Your ass is better than most women.
How do you exist.
I was I was >>8450064 right now :c
>>
>>8450433
Please, sir
Hunt me down
I'm dripping
(Can you meet me in Roseville?)
>>
I hate bisexuals because every single one I met was a garbage human being.
>>
>>8450436
> wish he could
> isn't the black 8" who was replying to you before
>>
>>8450440
>>8450436
>>8450433
>>8450364
>>8450116
>>8450064
SAMEFAG.
OP here, abandon thread.
Kill yourself you fucking autistic faggot
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>8450466
> abanDON THREAD
DON THREAD
>>
File: failure.png (8KB, 348x195px) Image search: [Google]
failure.png
8KB, 348x195px
>>8450466
You failed pretty hard here, buddy.
>>
>>8450436
Sure babyboy. I'll rip open those buttcheeks so hard you'll need a pair of crutches to stand upright.

Sure, Roseville is fine
>>
File: 1497657425339.png (237KB, 623x725px) Image search: [Google]
1497657425339.png
237KB, 623x725px
>>8450488
anon is this you :)
>>
>>8450495
There should be a big black cock held in that fist in the center, but meh. Close enough.
>>
>>8449645
>Being gay means liking your own sex/gender.
No that's literally not what it means.

Being gay means you are mentally ill and no one except other mentally ill degenerates want to be with you.
>>
>>8450495
Have fun getting your movement destroyed by niggers and SJWs.
>>
>>8446381
Do we though? I mean, not having relationships with them is just the safe thing to do, but that hardly classifies as "hate".
>>
>>8448949
You have no right to dictate how someone acts you disgusting bugchasing faggot. Not every guy that fucks dudes has to be a one-dimensional caricature like you.
Oh and good job generalizing the way an entire group of people thinks because poor you met some people you didn't like! :( That totally doesn't make you look like a socially-stunted cunt. Also most bis have kids because they don't want to be fucking genetic dead ends, not as a way to avoid being called faggots.
Are you seriously getting triggered over getting called a faggot on 4chan or is that just your confirmation bias over getting called a faggot by a bisexual this time?
>get called faggot by homo: no response
>get called faggot by hetero: no response
>get called faggot by bi: "FUCKING BISCUUUM THAT'S OUR WORRRD EVEN THO YOU GET CALLED IT TOO!!!"
Get a fucking grip you basket case.
Btw unlike you I'm not a mouth breathing autist, so I'm not going to let some negative experience I had with a retard like you affect my view on gays overall.
>>
>>8449616
>Most of them (OP included>>8449288) just want to fuck dickgirls and traps because it's a fetish (he even said he dislikes the dick).
YOU GUYS JUST CALLED HIM STRAIGHT FOR THAT

>There's bi's who like men and women equaly but they're pretty rare
>rare
You're basing that off nothing but your own meaningless personal experiences on the internet, fuck off.

Well which is it you fucking idiots? You're going in circles. Is he "no true bisexual" for liking traps and femboys or is he the "typical bisexual"? These are mutually exclusive claims.
You basically said something along the lines of "most black people are white." There's no point in arguing with the mentally ill, eat shit. You're all broken emotional wrecks ever since bi guys broke each of your hearts.

>>8449478
>Your thread showed it's pretty justified :)
Gotta love that victim complex!
>unjustifiably attack entire group of people because of bad personal experiences with a few people from said group
>when group goes on the defensive, you then use that to justify your hate even further, ignoring the fact that you started the issue and first resorted to tribalism
Did you pick up that tactic from the Muslims?
>>
>>8450983
Oh boo hoo cry some more.

Unlike you I fucking leave my house and meet people. Because from my real life experience bi's have been pretty shitty people.

I already said there are EXCEPTIONS!

But from my experience most were shit? What the fuck do you want dude? That's what happened. And I met a lot.

Should I lie?
Oh okay then. All bi's I met were such beautiful saint-like individuals.<<<33 Just the mere presence of a bisexual is enough to improve someone's life.

Fuck off dude. I judge each individual as an individual when I meet one. Most bi's proved to be scum. I'm not the only one with some experience.

SO maybe. MAYBE there is something behind it...
>>
>>8451029
>You're basing that off nothing but your own meaningless personal experiences on the internet, fuck off.

Replace that with "Peronal experiences in REAL LIFE" and you're going somewhere.

Yes. That's the mystical place behind your front door. Use it sometimes.

If most guys that identified as "Bi" didn't turn out to be scummy people I wouldn't be memeing about it here.

But no, saying there are exceptions isn't enough. People like you can fuck off.

>ignoring the fact that you started the issue and first resorted to tribalism

Gotta love that delusion.
The one that started the issue was OP when he called homosexuals "mentally ill freaks" in his first post :) But you're just gonna ignore that one.
>>
Man I love being bi.

Fantasy is to find some nice woman to have some kids with a cute little twink to fuck on the side. Maybe even have him watch as I plow her cunt, I bet some of them would be into that.

Fuck if polygamy were legal that would be even better. Than I'd marry both.
>>
>>8451760
You're everything that is wrong with a bisexual
>>
>>8451764
Aww.

Come on the idea of being second place has got to feel homey to some of your fags. Probably has an odd sexual satisfaction triggered by your inferiority complex. I'd treat you real nice when it's your special day.

I'll just throw this out here. My childhood idol was Griffith.
>>
>>8451782
Griff would fuck your butt raw open tho
>>
Bisexuality isn't even a legit orientation.
They're just indecisive fucks unable to pick a side.

It's why everyone, even bisexuals hate bisexuals.
If you're a man a bisexual will cheat on you with a woman.
If you're a woman a bisexual will cheat on you with a man.
They're all sexually promiscuous and unable to be satisfied with just monogamy.
Thus they feel entitled to fuck everything on 2 legs.
BUT DON'T YOU DARE complain about it or enjoy the same sexual standards, because that's biphobia and sexual oppression.
>>
File: bisexuals are scum.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bisexuals are scum.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>8451837
this desu.

bisexuals are scum and usually straight in deguise.
>>
>>8446381
bi people are scum
>>
>>8451876
>>8451837
Why are gays so emotional about everything?

You read this thread and it's like bisexuals collectively stole their fucking dragon dildo collection lel. Gays are basically just trannies without the estrogen after all.

>ablooablooablloo someone cheated on me

Back to /adv/ with the rest, kiddies.
>>
As a gay man who single handedly killed the bi general for the first year and a half of lgbt, wrote biphobic copy pasta that was used for years, and created phony infographics about you, I can tell you that people are biphobic because they can. You don't completely belong here, so you're vulnerable and they can insult you to feel better about themselves.

All the reasons people give you itt are rationalizations. They are also seeking a reaction from you. They want to see you boil with rage.

I'm not biphobic anymore. It's true that many straight leaning bisexuals are in denial about their sexuality, but I love calling them on their bullshit when they hit on me.

I also still find it a little icky that you sleep with women. My ex boyfriend was gay slept with women when he was 16 and I found it gross.

By the way, that same ex boyfriend? I cheated on him once. This was two years after calling bisexuals cheaters.

TLDR: People here have difficult lives and use you to vent their frustration, They'll quit acting retarded as soon as their lives get better. You too will make the wood out of the trees when you stop browsing 4chan
>>
>>8455616
>>8455653
Bisexuals are literally attracted to both sexes. They need to have two partners.

A straight man is attracted to women, and a woman can provide his needs. A gay man is attracted to other men, and his needs can be provided by another man. A bisexual is attracted to men and women, and his needs can only be fulfilled by a man and a woman. A man can't provide what a woman can, and vice versa. It's really not that hard to understand.

Not all bisexuals are cheaters, but they'll never be satisfied in a monogamous relationship. Other people cheat too, but bisexuals are more likely, if not inevitable, to cheat in a monogamous relationship because of their sexuality.
>>
>>8451782
>Come on the idea of being second place has got to feel homey to some of your fags.
Fags don't need tainted dick to get their fix. Women don't need half faggots to marry.

You're unwanted by both sides.
>>
>>8446381
I was so happy when I came out as bi because I thought I would be accepted in both the straight and homosexual community

>objectively wrong
>>
>>8455739
> a man can't provide what a woman can and vica versa
This is why I need a Dickgirl.
>>
File: losers.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
losers.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
>>8455739
good meme.
>>
>>8451782
Tell your future girlfriend that you fuck/fucked men. Women don't want faggot boyfriends. She'll leave you in a second.

Which is why your only option is to cheat.

Further confirming the stereotype that biscum are cheats. They have no choice. But they shouldn't be pitied either.
>>
>>8456474
Be with other bisexuals who are into polygamy

>>8456494
You can't have kids with a dick girl, which you'll want as you get older.

>>8456642
because it's true
>>
>>8449276
This hit too close to home. I think I spend too much time trying not to act like a faggot. I just need to grow a pair and be whoever the fuck I want to be. Womens bodies expandsdong.jpg but I can't stand them on a personal level. Dudes bodies turn me on too and they're easier to deal with.
Do you hate me?
>>
File: 1470745183469.jpg (282KB, 1420x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1470745183469.jpg
282KB, 1420x1922px
>>8457528
No, I love you anon.
>>
>>8448949
Hey fuck you, I bottom with dudes more masculine than me.
>>
>>8449367
You definitely do. I can stay in the closet as long as I want by pretending when I'm with dudes that I'm just in a dry spell.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.