[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know where to post this and ive never told anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

I don't know where to post this and ive never told anyone I know but I just feeling like I need to get this off my chest before I explode.

I honestly wish I was born a woman so I could be a lesbian. And no not for the sexual experiences. Honestly that's not the reason at all. I just love all things feminine and want to be in a very girly lesbian relation with another girl. I know that sounds stupid, but I cant lie to myself and say its not my dream.

Every single day, I wish I was a woman. At home, at the gym, at work, etc. I just cant find myself to be truly happy. I hate that I was born a man. No I don't hate men or anything like that, I just wish I wasn't born one.

I know sex change operations exist but I cant find it in myself to undergo one. Its not because of money or family/friends. Its just because I wont be able to go back in time. I wont experience childhood, going through puberty, highschool, college, etc. as a girl. I just wont be able to experience a true and full life as a woman.

I'm so sad guys. I fucking hate myself with a passion. I like to pretend I'm a legitimate girl online just so that I can atleast pretend to be happy for just a short while, but at the end of the day, I'm still feeling miserable. I don't know what to do guys.
>>
File: pepe really.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe really.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>8445203
So, basically, you're like every other male on the planet who realized he got the short end of the genetic lottery. Congratulations.
>>
You're a fucking faggot. At least you can have children with the woman you love. Lesbians will never have that feel.
>>
>>8445245
>have children

breeders pls go
reeeee
>>
>>8445245
We're practically there already, actually. Don't worry though, we won't exterminate makes who are already alive, only prevent new ones. We aren't monsters.
>>
>>8445273
Shutup you mentally fucked degenerate. Some of us actually want to have a future beyond gay bathhouses and HIV.
>>
>>8445285
>have a future
good luck with that, mong
>>
>>8445284
Learn how to change my y chromosome to another x while you're at it please
>>
File: 294.png (138KB, 726x322px) Image search: [Google]
294.png
138KB, 726x322px
>>8445203
whats up with this meme
>>
>>8445203

Men who fetishize lesbians like this are diarrhea
>>
>>8445241
>the short end of the genetic lottery
Explain?
>>
>>8445675
Rah rah rah all mtfs are failed men

but all ftms are just cute boys

this double standard for femininity makes sense in my own mind! MUH DARWIN SAID SO! HE AGREES WITH ME ON EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE NIGGERS!!!!
>>
>>8445675
Ignore >>8445678 I'm the one you replied to.

Women are inherently valuable. Plus, they get to be cute, soft, and be moms and wives. Being a girl is just way better.
>>
As a lesbian, being a lesbian fucking sucks. We have the smallest dating pool available and it's inundated with landwhales, radfems, MtFs that will never pass even in their wildest dreams, and wishy-washy bisluts who don't know what they want, or just want to experiment before breaking your heart to go be with a guy. A third of the population doesn't take our sexuality seriously (because muh female sexual fluidity + bisluts who loudly proclaim they're lesbian, then go back to men) and another third fetishizes us.

You don't want to be a lesbian - you want greener grass. Straight girls have it better than guys in modern society, but we do not.
>>
>>8445834
This so much. I think I might become a celibate yogi or buddhist nun or something. Life is suffering, especially as a dyke. I want out while still finding some sort of fulfillment in life.
>>
>>8445764
lol your response was the same as mine except you tell yourself you're still a rational person at the end of it

Enjoy that pussy on a pedestal, it clearly doesn't show through your personal biases.

>people still pretend mindless worship of femininity is not destroying society from the inside out
>>
>>8445894
It's not pedestalizing. It's a fact. By virtue of having wombs, women are more valuable than men. A village of 1 man and 100 women can survive, but not the reverse.
>>
>>8445962
>but not the reverse

why not?
will the men fuck her to death?
>>
>>8445241
>>8445764
I feel exactly the same and I hate it. It's so bitter.

>>8445834
>Straight girls have it better than guys in modern society,
Yeah I'd definitely date guys as a girl.

>but we do not.
That's a lie though.
>>
>>8445972
Because it takes 9 months to shit out a baby and 2 minutes for a guy to have an orgasm. How dense are you?
>>
>>8445834
Judging by your bitchy attitude, the problem is not with the world and other people - it's with you.
>>
File: 1476108627969.jpg (717KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476108627969.jpg
717KB, 1920x1080px
>>8445203
You should ignore these meme posts tbqh
You are trans as fuck and there are hundreds of people like you in this board alone, we call them "transbians".

That said, it's up to you to transition or not, most of them do.
>>
>>8445203
A G P
G
P

But in all seriousness, it's a girl!

You were born a woman. Transition. Or repress and be upset.
>>
File: 12394050.jpg (31KB, 512x381px) Image search: [Google]
12394050.jpg
31KB, 512x381px
>>8446596
>statistically has the smallest potential dating pool in LGBT
>common societal perceptions of lesbianism include: it's a phase, it's sexy and exists to get me off, it's just the result of hating men, lesbians can be "converted" because female sexuality is so fluid/all females are bisexual
>"it's your own fault for writing mean posts on the 4chins"
>>
>>8446600
>>8446912
I want to transition, believe me I truly do. Again I wish I was born a woman. True to myself I do. I wish I was a woman. But I'm not. No matter how I look at it, no matter how much I hate it, I'm a man. I was born male, and I am male.

I refuse to be useless though. Despite being unhappy and hating myself, I joined the military so that my life can hold at least some meaning, in defending this nation and her people. I don't like my body, so what better person to send out in deployments to do the crappy job and deal with potentially hostile forces. I cant make the transition because as much as I hate it...its not what I naturally am.

I made a choice. A hard one. Duty or happiness. And I chose duty. As horrendously stupid as it sounds, I'm willingly choosing to be unhappy. And it hurts, so fucking much.

Normally I can drown out my unhappiness with the things I have in my life. its just that sometimes it weighs down on me so damn hard.

Who knows....maybe if I continue to strive to be a person who stands for good and honor...maybe, just maybe I'll earn my paradise in the kingdom of heaven.

ah, who the fuck am I kidding..right?
>>
>>8449099
>statistics

just because lesbians are less vocal about their life choices and less likely to broadcast their pussy-eating from the rooftops doesn't mean there are fewer of them.
>>
>>8449302
>I made a choice. A hard one. Duty or happiness. And I chose duty.
A man's choice.

>maybe, just maybe I'll earn my paradise in the kingdom of heaven.
Your paradise was never on the table.
>>
>>8449363
There are more gay men than gay women. There are more bi women than bi men, and there are more bi people total than lesbians. T is the smallest demographic of LGBT. This shit is common knowledge.
>>
>>8449765
*more bi people total than lesbians or gays

Before you ask, here is a source. http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf
>>
>>8449765
>This shit is common knowledge.
>common

that doesn't make it a fact.
mutations occur at a constant rate.
i doubt there are really fewer lesbians.

learn2science
>>
>>8445834
Being a lesbian is great, but maybe it's relative. I live in California and there's no shortage of cute girls
>>
>>8449792
>learn2science
>doesn't even google his erroneous opinions before scoffing at facts
>>
>>8449822
I already explained that I don't think "statistics" tell the whole story because many lesbians are reticent to divulge their orientation.
Also, google isn't science.
It is an aggregator.
>>
>>8449913
>many lesbians are reticent to divulge their orientation.
According to whom?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.